- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Prince DZ

Prince DZ
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Current mood: Creative
1.If you are in a room 100% filled with methane gas and you light a match, what will happen? :huh:

2.What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? :P

3.What is red and blue, and purple and green? No one can reach it, not even the queen? :lol:

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

1.If you are in a room 100% filled with methane gas and you light a match, what will happen? :huh:

2.What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? :P

3.What is red and blue, and purple and green? No one can reach it, not even the queen? :lol:

ok here we go... I'll hide my answers so others can't cheat until they answer

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

WgxUpZ6.png

Soualhi

Soualhi
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Current mood: Bored
1) Well, lighting a match needs oxygen, so no oxygen (100% methane) means no burning. But you'll die before lighting the match, anyways.

2) Mana3raflhash hathi.

3) A rainbow has all those colours (and more), and no one can reach a rainbow.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
2) that would be a clock no.. 11hrs, add 2hrs.. you get 1am/pm/

3) like soualhi said - rainbow.

humm, number 1)
yes, a flame needs oxygen... so I guess nothing.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

this guy lives alone. he has 3 light bulbs upstairs and their three switches downstairs. he can only go upstairs and backdown once. how does he figure out which switch is for which bulb?

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine

this guy lives alone. he has 3 light bulbs upstairs and their three switches downstairs. he can only go upstairs and backdown once. how does he figure out which switch is for which bulb?

Good one Fato.
Hint : the solution resides in the Joule Effect.

Here is my solution :

Hidden Content

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Prince DZ

Prince DZ
  • Members
  • 8 posts

here ....more Riddles smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> :

1. king decided to let a prisoner try to escape the prison with his life. The king placed 2 marbles in a jar that was glued to a table. One of the marbles was supposed to be black, and one was supposed to be blue. If the prisoner could pick the blue marble, he would escape the prison with his life. If he picked the black marble, he would be executed. However, the king was very mean, and he wickedly placed 2 black marbles in the jars and no blue marbles. The prisoner witnessed the king only putting 2 black marbles in the jars. If the jar was not see-through and the jar was glued to the table and that the prisoner was mute so he could not say anything, how did he escape with his life?

2.There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?

Prince DZ

Prince DZ
  • Members
  • 8 posts

The answers for the 1st Three are :

1.nothing, because you can't light the match since there is no oxygen
2. Clock
3.Rainbow

well done every1

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Good one Fato.
Hint : the solution resides in the Joule Effect.

Here is my solution :

Hidden Content

good one yal 3efrite :D ..that's right!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

here ....more Riddles smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> :

1. king decided to let a prisoner try to escape the prison with his life. The king placed 2 marbles in a jar that was glued to a table. One of the marbles was supposed to be black, and one was supposed to be blue. If the prisoner could pick the blue marble, he would escape the prison with his life. If he picked the black marble, he would be executed. However, the king was very mean, and he wickedly placed 2 black marbles in the jars and no blue marbles. The prisoner witnessed the king only putting 2 black marbles in the jars. If the jar was not see-through and the jar was glued to the table and that the prisoner was mute so he could not say anything, how did he escape with his life?

2.There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?

my answer for number 2:
- he looked at the bush with the yellow roses because his wife was blonde.
- he looked for the unwatered rose bush because his wife hated to bathe.
- because she was allowed to visit him once before, he looked for the rose bush with the loose soil ?
- he looked for the fattest bush because his wife is a mom and she could be fat?

My answer for number 1:
he pulled out the two black marbles and accused the king of cheating?

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

ok, so here is another riddle I posted before, I'm reposting it here so that everyone can see it

Three Wise Men

an evil king captured three wisemen traveling through his land. one wiseman had perfect eye sight the second had only one eye and the third had no eyes. this king was a man who liked to play with his prisoners minds. he liked to play games with them if they lost they would lose their life. if they won they would go free. so he came up with a game to play with these wisemen. he said to them here I have five stones. three are white two are black. I will put each of you in seperate rooms and then place one stone on each of your heads. I will then bring you together and give each of you one chance to try to figure out what colored stone you have on top of your head by looking at the stones on the others heads.not only must you figure out waht color you hvae but you must be able to tell me how you did it. this he did. bringing them together he said to the first one what is the color of the stone on your head?. the wiseman responded there is not enough information for me to guess. and so the king killed him. the second one also could not figure out what color stone he had on his head. so the king killed him to. finally the king asked teh third completely blind wiseman. this wiseman told the king what color he had and how he figured it out. and keeping his word the king let him go. how did this man figure it out?

so guys, could u tell how did I (me wiseman ) manage to survive from this evil king, where the two others couldn't.

(WF the world cup is finished now :P)

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

ok, so here is another riddle I posted before, I'm reposting it here so that everyone can see it

so guys, could u tell how did I (me wiseman ) manage to survive from this evil king, where the two others couldn't.

Hahahaha! Yes Posted Image am well aware of that , am working on it Posted Image

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

wiseman, i have few guesses:
1) he waited till it was dark and guessed that he has a black colour stone on his head
2) probability that it would be a white stone is 60%, so he went with the majority
3) he asked the other two guys what he had on his head before they were killed

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

I'm afraid none of them is right.

1) he waited till it was dark and guessed that he has a black colour stone on his head

What on earth do u mean by that Posted Image

2) probability that it would be a white stone is 60%, so he went with the majority

Nop, chance has nothing to do here.

3) he asked the other two guys what he had on his head before they were killed

That would be a lame solution Posted Image

ok guys, I'm gonna give u a good hint, think why the two others were incapable of finding the solution

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

OH! cuz they were both blind and you're not! :D

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

OH! cuz they were both blind and you're not! :D

No!, the two other wisemen who coudln't survive weren't blind, the one who survived was.

p.s. Yes! elhamdulah, I'm not blind :P

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive

Three Wise Men

an evil king captured three wisemen traveling through his land. one wiseman had perfect eye sight the second had only one eye and the third had no eyes. this king was a man who liked to play with his prisoners minds. he liked to play games with them if they lost they would lose their life. if they won they would go free. so he came up with a game to play with these wisemen. he said to them here I have five stones. three are white two are black. I will put each of you in seperate rooms and then place one stone on each of your heads. I will then bring you together and give each of you one chance to try to figure out what colored stone you have on top of your head by looking at the stones on the others heads.not only must you figure out waht color you hvae but you must be able to tell me how you did it. this he did. bringing them together he said to the first one what is the color of the stone on your head?. the wiseman responded there is not enough information for me to guess. and so the king killed him. the second one also could not figure out what color stone he had on his head. so the king killed him to. finally the king asked teh third completely blind wiseman. this wiseman told the king what color he had and how he figured it out. and keeping his word the king let him go. how did this man figure it out?

The Blind man must have had a white stone on his head...Because if he had had a black stone on his head one of the two other two man would have figured it out.

Situation number 1:
Man number one sees 2 black stones and immediately guesses that he has a white stone on his head (Remember, 2 black stones and 3 white).

Situation number 2:
Man number one sees a black stone and a white stone for instance and so is not able to figure it out...So this situation should give a hint to man number 2 ( This is what goes through his head: "I see a black stone on the blind man's head and so if the man with perfect eyesight didnt see a black stone on my head then he couldnt know for sure the answer, I must have a white stone on my head! HALELUJA)...but that doesnt happen. Man number 2 gets killed, so the blind guys knows that he has a white stone on his head...

This of course assuming that guy number 2 wasnt completly braindead and could actually make this logical decuction. Or else, Blind man would just be another Lucky guy! lolPosted Image
  • wise-man001 likes this
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

No!, the two other wisemen who coudln't survive weren't blind, the one who survived was.

p.s. Yes! elhamdulah, I'm not blind :P

OH! u had a white stone and the other two had the 2 black stones!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

this is a completely stupid guess.. but I think the colour he had on his head was Black.. because the word black has no i's (eyes lol).
Other guesses is he swollowed the stone

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

another riddle:

a man was tied to a rope which was hanging off a tree... the other side of the rope had a candle underneath it burning it slowly. Soon it was going to snap.
Directly under the man, was awaiting a very hungry lion.

How does the man avoid being eaten by the lion?