4 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

This world cup was very special , because Algeria was one of the Teams who played! :alg:

If you would like to have a souvenir or perhaps want to show support for our Team when they go after the African cup then you can create your own 2010 football avatar.

Whether you missed the deadline like I did on facebook or you're not registered there is not a problem , use the following link to have your own Algerian Football avatar without having to create an account on facebook , you can even make more than one , using other flags and accessories perhaps ;)

2010 Football Avatar : [Not a Facebook Link , you can use it anywhere you want]

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Football Avatar examples for those who may not know what am I talking about :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I think we should give members the option to vote on whether we should close this topic or not for being more than a month late!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
I think the topic can still be useful, since more people would wish to have their own avatars

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
wesh tet7amaou :D ... ?

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Interesting how you managed to come up with something to post in order to get the hidden link Fato ;)

it's okay al gheera ithadirr :P

This Topic stays Open because there isn't any reason for it to be closed smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> , many don't have an account on facebook but have the right to get an 2010 Football Avatar and no one should be limited by a deadline to play a game.

True @ meriem :D