writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
Posted Image

:salaam:

Everyday Insha'Allah we will post , a Hadith or an Ayah about Ramadan or the one who fit the Theme ^_^

I will start with posting our First Ayah and Hadith Insha'Allah :

Ayah -

"Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may attain taqwaa." [2:183]

Hadith -

Abu Umaamah r.a.a. said: I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, tell me of an action by which I may enter Paradise'. He said: 'Take to Fasting, there is nothing like it.' [An-Nasaa'ee, Ibn Hibbaan, Al-Haakim, Saheeh]

Please post either one Ayah or one Hadith a day [per post , more than one member can post on the same day of course , but I mean a Hadith or an Ayah per member a day] , so that everyone will have the chance to get Ajir Insha'Allah.

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : "بلـّغوا عني ولو آية"

Translation in meaning : spread Islam and report me , at least with one Ayah.

• wise-man001 likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired

"Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may attain taqwaa." [2:183]

You missed out a vital part of the translation:

"O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may attain taqwaa." [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:183]

I say it is vital because Allah (swt) is addressing the Muslim's with an order.
I hope that I have not caused offence, I just thought that I should add to it as I thought that it was important to do so.

I'll post mine up soon, Insha'Allah.

• writersfreedom likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

No of course you have not caused any offense at all , its correct both ways.

Thank you and looking forward to read yours Insha'Allah. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Hadith :

Sahl ibn Sa'd reported that the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said: "There is a gate to Paradise that is called ar-Rayyan. On the Day of Resurrection it will say: 'Where are those who fasted?' When the last [one] has passed through the gate, it will be locked." [al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
OK here is mine as promised.

Surah Al-Qadr [97:1-5]

[ بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ ]

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

[ إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَـهُ فِى لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ - وَمَآ أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ - لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِّنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ - تَنَزَّلُ الْمَلَـئِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ فِيهَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِم مِّن كُلِّ أَمْرٍ - سَلَـمٌ هِىَ حَتَّى مَطْلَعِ الْفَجْرِ ]

(1. Verily, We have sent it down in the Night of Al-Qadr.) (2. And what will make you know what the Night of Al-Qadr is) (3. The Night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months.) (4. Therein descend the angels and the Ruh by their Lord's permission with every matter.) (5. There is peace until the appearance of dawn.)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 31, Number 128

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'All the deeds of Adam's sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.' Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, 'I am fasting.' By Him in Whose Hands my soul is' The unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting."

• writersfreedom likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Barraka Allahu Feek Ozzy ,

Ayah :

Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down, as a guide to mankind and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong)..( 2 : 183)