• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

Just a small remark : can we put a direct contact (phone n , mail)? I mean a foreign person will not need to register to the forum, reply to the topic , to be able to donate . try to see about it . If you think its not necessary , it's okey.

Ramadhan Mubarak. Ween rohti ya makhlouqa!

Yes we will be putting those details up inshallah once WF has her meeting and we select the 2 Orphanages inshallah. You've done this in the past Amina no? care to share some experience with us what you found out.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
People I really feel useless in here, I wanna help but I need instructions, I called a friend regarding the orphanage in town she said they started working and they seem ok, but...

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

I think the image is missing from the main announcement page

Done! Anything else bro?

WgxUpZ6.png

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

barakallahu feek.
yeh beebo, is it possible for you to start thinking about a normal A5 leaflet for this event. I know some people in the uk who offered to give them out to Algerians there. Maybe u can try and draft something until we allocate 2 orphanages inshallah.

Is this something you can do? but you need to refer to E-DZ Charity (website) not the forum. We will make an article of this event which will be posted on the front page inshallah.

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired

Yes we will be putting those details up inshallah once WF has her meeting and we select the 2 Orphanages inshallah. You've done this in the past Amina no? care to share some experience with us what you found out.

Ramadanek mubarak Fatony, this year you came in force ! Rabi ywafaq

Good for the details, I might suggest to cooperate with "cité des anges" since I trust them , but WF mentioned "le souk" who are also good . I'm still abroad and really can't move much , from my very small experience , I ask you to pay attention to bring proofs for what ever you do , in Algeria , there is lot of "bureaucracy" .. But, I'm optimistic smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I think that you have to create a facebook event once all the informations are gathered , its the only place today where you can gather quickly lot of people around.
  • Beebo likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

I think that you have to create a facebook event once all the informations are gathered , its the only place today where you can gather quickly lot of people around.

Totally agree with Amina on that

Is this something you can do? but you need to refer to E-DZ Charity (website) not the forum. We will make an article of this event which will be posted on the front page

inshallah.. what format did you want it in?? one thing though, What do you mean refer to the charity site? do you mean you want run the project on the charity site?

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

i mean I want people to be able to read about this event on e-dz.com without the need to access the forum. The forum is a place where we discuss details which external people dont usually need.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

i mean I want people to be able to read about this event on e-dz.com without the need to access the forum. The forum is a place where we discuss details which external people dont usually need.

Ok give me the content and I'll create a page for it on the site. We need to have contacts or something to which people can call to donate and stuff or ask questions.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Beebo. yeh but thats the thing. we dont have 2 orphan homes as of yet and I am still waiting for WF to come back to us. I am thinking of altering the whole thing to just 1 orphanage so to avoid confusion and makes life easier. next Ramadhan inshallah, if we are alive, we can chose to go bigger.

So my opinion is to stick with one for now and have 1 contact to deal with.

WF, please let us know what the outcome is of the meeting. If Le Souk don't provide us with something then we might have to take on Amina's deal which she will give u all the contact details of La cite des anges and maybe work with them.

We need to decide quickly.

Beebo khouya, any priliminary leaflet designs? just put something together with a picture, a title, Our mission, our coverage (countries) and leave a space for contact details, website and donation address.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Beebo. yeh but thats the thing. we dont have 2 orphan homes as of yet and I am still waiting for WF to come back to us. I am thinking of altering the whole thing to just 1 orphanage so to avoid confusion and makes life easier. next Ramadhan inshallah, if we are alive, we can chose to go bigger.

So my opinion is to stick with one for now and have 1 contact to deal with.

WF, please let us know what the outcome is of the meeting. If Le Souk don't provide us with something then we might have to take on Amina's deal which she will give u all the contact details of La cite des anges and maybe work with them.

We need to decide quickly.

Beebo khouya, any priliminary leaflet designs? just put something together with a picture, a title, Our mission, our coverage (countries) and leave a space for contact details, website and donation address.

Well let me know when you guys decide. Here is the brochure you asked for.. or as you brits call it leaflet lol... let me know what needs to be done or fixed or edited.

Attached File  brochure.png   184.75KB   15 downloads

PS: this is not the size that you take to the printer, I'm just showing a preview, once we settle on the final design and content i'll send you the whole thing.
  • writersfreedom likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

very good effort beebo..barakallahu feek.
ok some ammendments or suggestions shall I say:

First part:

under E-DZ logo, you should add www.e-dz.com (then under that) Presents:
2010 Ramadhan .... etc...

Now, the image which you should put on the first page should be of that little girl I have on the first post. You always start with a sad face and move on to a happy face like u have now. You are showing the donator that he can bring a smile to people. Also, dont brush the image too much and just make it blend slightly onto the background. light brushing.

Help Algerian Orphans (Make it in dark green) I Celebrate This Eid. (make in red or so)

Second part:

The second part speaks about a goal. make sure when you say DA 200,000 will help us achieve our goal. Also, everywhere you use the word 'Eid', keep it capital. see if you can call it Eid El Fitr. DA 200,000 should be in Bold and different colour, see if you can give them the approximate in Euros.

do this for now inshallah because I am late for Eisha prayer. The image with happy kids should be pushed to the last part. Great start mate.

p.s. people we also need ur input.

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive
What about a Hadith like someone had previously suggested?
Also...just a little personnel visual input: I dont like the brown color lol <_<
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I'm going to the suggested Orphanages myself , I'll take pics and post them here Insha'Allah.

Just need to get back home in a few days Insha'Allah.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

new edits implemented

Attached File  brochure.png   195.07KB   18 downloads

Attached File  brochure_blue.png   183.53KB   19 downloads

Which color do you like better and what else needs to be fixed?
  • Fatony and Amina like this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

I like the First colour much better , it fits Ramadan theme better than the Blue one , how about adding the Ayaa that says :

''Laan Tannallou Al Birr 7atta Tunfiqou mima Tu7iboun , wa ma tunfiqou min shai fa-inna Allaha bihi 3aleem '' - Al 3imrran

~~ Peace out ~~

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

yes beebo merci khouya for the updates.

could you send me the psd file asap, there are some errors in the writing which I will fix inshallah and repost the picture here. Also, before you send me the psd, please put the picture of the girl with the hijab, not the one you used.

WF - whats the update on the orphanage? could you at least make contact with them and see what's going on.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

posting pics of little girls wearing Hijab is a bad idea , we dnt wanna look like extremists here , leave this pic of this little girl ... its better , do not change it please.

And yes Fato , I did but need to see for myself to be 100% sure.

~~ Peace out ~~

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive
I personally like the Blue One! Its lighter on the eyes and more joyful IMO. Either way, It looks good.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

What do you mean we look extremists? I respect hijab and should the people who donate. We are muslims.
It's a donation brochure, we are not inviting people to Islam.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Come on , we all know little girls are not required to wear the Hijab , people do not react well when seeing young girls wearing the Hijab , at least not here in Algeria , why do we have to be controversial ya3nnie??

We're asking people to donate not to debate lol.

~~ Peace out ~~