Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
mashallah you're doing a great job rabi y9aderkom
but isn't time to share the information? i mean, it's only 6 days to Eid
and about the brochure, you're going to print it right? doesn't it need a second page? if it's for email use only then it's ok. but if not then you need to put another page "recto-verso" otherwise you'll need only a flyer.

can i have E-DZ's logo, please? i am working on a brochure( email use only) in French. because it's seems like this event is targeted only to people who speak English.
Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

salam

Ok, i finished the brochure in French.

Posted Image

• ♥JaNNaH♥ and writersfreedom like this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Salamu alaikom Lilia and the team.
I have exciting news inshallah which I will let you know when I wake up for Fajr.

We will need to organise this charity inshallah so it keeps going long after eid. As for the deadline, we have met it without the need of advertising.
The adveritising campaign will need to be rebranded straight after eid inshallah.

As I said, updates will be given.. soon inshallah
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Please check the first post for updates.
We have exciting news.

Fatony
  • Amina likes this

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
aaawsooome mashallah , bravao Fatony .. I'm sooo happy for that. yatik saha.

Pleaaase I don't want to feel useless in the next charity missions :unsure: ! I can continue on communication [at least that] between e-dz , the association (or any needy part in DZ) and between e-dz and other charity groups in Algeria.

Also , I'll be more often in Algeria next months insh'Allah, so I can help WF on donations.

Thank you guys for giving us this chance , Rabi yjazikom kul kheir smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • ♥JaNNaH♥ likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

salam
mashallah, i'm really happy you've made it. inshallah you'll carry on with more.. and i'm here to help ^_^

• ♥JaNNaH♥ likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Well done team.. alhamdulilah that we've met our goal and like Fatony said we didn't need to do much advertising, this is only the beginning and inshallah we'll be able to do more in the future. I hope this has made everyone excited and join and participate in the next event as this will become part of what we do inshallah. We have to give back to our community and what better than to do it for the orphans.

I'm very happy to have been a part of it. Thanks everyone smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

PS: For those who still want to donate through paypal, we've setup our paypal to go directly to Fatony and be added to the Charity Fund. If you require another method of payment please PM Fatony.

Thanks again.

WgxUpZ6.png