Change
Photo

Let's not Forget our Brothers and Sisters in Pakistan ...

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Please make Duaa for our brothers and sisters in Pakistan , Flood caused a lot of damage , many have lost their homes and Loved ones.

Posted Image

Make Duaa for them this Ramadan Insha'Allah , May Allah (swt) Help them through these very difficult times , and May He (swt) reward them for their endurance , Pray for their safety and well-being ... and you can also donate and help them out.

Posted Image

You don't have to give a lot of money , if each of us gave 10 DA ..think how much it will add up to be ?

You can also send them clothes or food cans , perhaps some covers , Pakistan is an Islamic country.

Algeria is one of the countries sending Aids to Pakistan.

Posted Image

Jaza'akoum Allahu Khairran.

~~ Peace out ~~

• demi likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

meryouma

meryouma
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Current mood: Woot!
http://www.samiyusuf...l.com/pakistan/

if you purchase Sami Yusuf's latest nasheed, the proceeds will go to helping out the situation in Pakistan inshallah
  • writersfreedom likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Thank you sis , you guys also can tell us about ways we can help Pakistan with Insha'Allah.

~~ Peace out ~~

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
Thanks wf, I haven't had an opportunity to make a topic myself.
It's a disaster that has affected over 14 million people. That's more than the Tsunami, Pakistan Earthquake and Haiti Earthquake combined. Leaving over 2 million people homeless. That's not even the worst of it unfortunately.

If your looking for a bit more of an insight in to trying to understand the extent of the problem and situation, read this article. One of the best I have read so far:

A dying man trusted you to save his baby — don't let him down

• writersfreedom likes this

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Thank you sis , you guys also can tell us about ways we can help Pakistan with Insha'Allah

I may have a more direct and Insha'Allah more reliable way.
One of the things that I have been busy with trying to sort out with a friend, is that we gather a team of doctors and gp's and go with ourselves.
Unfortunately due to political corruption, getting the money to people who need it in Pakistan is proving difficult.
Read the article to get more of an understanding.
I'll keep you updated with the progress, Insha'Allah.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Sheikh Khalifa sent 35 tons of aid to Pakistan today. alhamdulilah more muslim countries are helping. India sent $5 million with more help on the way. They teach us something about being good to your neighbours!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

A little bit of an update.
If you want to do something about it and have PIA planes that leave from your airports, this is your chance to do it Insha'Allah:

PIA Flood Relief

Also, a bit of an update on the thing that me, some friends and family are working on.
Yesterday some of the guys travelled up to Manchester to go speak to some people that a few of them knew that are doing something similar to what we want to achieve, Insha'Allah.
A few things were discussed and now we are working together towards the same objective, Alhumdulillah.
Due to formal procedures and legalities, a lot of paperwork is involved and so it may take some time to get everything rolling. But we are working day and night to get things going, but even with the merge that was made yesterday it's not going to be easy.
One big aspect that is slowing us down is funding, but Insha'Allah soon there will be some efforts being made to help with that.
I might be approaching you guys directly and asking for sponsorship, as I have a few things in mind that I would like to do Insha'Allah.
But I can't really give you a time frame on all of that as of yet, unfortunately.
But I'll keep you all updated, Insha'Allah.

Make Dua for us, Insha'Allah! :D

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Ozzy dont waste ur time with sponsorship.. speak to families, to people, to everybody and raise as much as u can and send it through a registered charity. People will not support non registered funds.

You have the muslim red crescent, islamicrelief, muslimaid... all these are brilliant and very active.. send through them so it doesnt cost u guys a lot. Pakistan needs help now.. no in 1 week... not in 2 weeks..

Hamdulilah..here in UAE we have been able to raise almost 100million dirhams, around 36 million dollars. and rising.. Saudi has already sent 100 million dollars... we're getting there inshallah

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Ozzy dont waste ur time with sponsorship.. speak to families, to people, to everybody and raise as much as u can and send it through a registered charity. People will not support non registered funds.

You have the muslim red crescent, islamicrelief, muslimaid... all these are brilliant and very active.. send through them so it doesnt cost u guys a lot. Pakistan needs help now.. no in 1 week... not in 2 weeks..

Hamdulilah..here in UAE we have been able to raise almost 100million dirhams, around 36 million dollars. and rising.. Saudi has already sent 100 million dollars... we're getting there inshallah

We are currently in talks with all kinds of people and businesses.
Sponsorships, wholesalers, exporters etc. with annual contracts. The aim is to get registered as a charity and not only just get the aid there now, but to maintain it Insha'Allah.
It's not something that will be fixed in a month, a year of even 5 years. It's something that needs a lot of time, people and resources over many years to come.
Soon enough the charities that are helping and donating will divert their attentions elsewhere to other causes, limiting their time and resources and of course no one can hold that against them.
But Insha'Allah we will have a big enough team to at least fill a bit of the gap if we can. Not only helping with raising money and sending resources, but also sending people out so that they may make a difference on the ground.
Insha'Allah.
  • demi likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

ok this sounds like a long term project, but what are you guys doing to help this particular cause?

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

ok this sounds like a long term project, but what are you guys doing to help this particular cause?

I wasn't completely up to speed on all the ins and outs yesterday, but we held a conference call yesterday and I'm pretty much up to speed now Alhumdulillah.
But I'm not doing this any justice, so as soon as the official re-drafted mission statement is produced I'll Insha'Allah post one here.

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
May Allah swt help our brothers and sisters in Pakistan inshaallah through this hard time and reward them for their patience.
Muslims all over the world have to spend some of their money to help our brothers and sisters in Pakistan inshaallah. There are so many not important things our money flows to... Especially in hard times like this, we shall feel like it hit us and help like if we would help our family.
Here people are collecting money in the Masjid and making every day Du3a (asking Allah to help them).

Ýí ßÈÑí ÚÑÝÊ ÇáÞíãÉ

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced
may Allah be with them,

+ I watched on the bbc news this morning, that there's 33 died cos of a suicide bombing in the est of the country !!!

what poor are they!