• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
Dear Muslims around the world

Since it is the month of Ramadan, my friend and, under hopeland institute wanted to earn some Hassanate ^^

We are planning on raising money for sick children in the hospital of Beni Messous. One day before Eid , on the 8th of September , we are going to visit those children , taking with us toys and cloth for Eid insha'Allah.

Be part of us, make a difference , bring a smile to children faces , donate money and come with us, do good in the month of Ramadan !!

Jarakoum Allah alf khaire

I have created a facebook event out of this, if you want to participate in anyway please contact us ^^

For more information please contact us by phone
0550.51.65.15 or 021.37.11.69
Or email us on: eiddonations@gmail.com

• Beebo, Amina and demi like this
:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Well I've done what I can to let people know and will continue to do so dear. Was so proud to see you attempt to offer help with the E-DZ Ramadan appeal and to hear you had friends who also wanted to help. Sorry you've not been noticed. I noticed you ;). So proud of all the efforts you've made for the sick children and from the support I've seen among the sisters I'm sure it will go well, Insh'Allah.
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Incidently that poster/flyer was great, did you make it? I could email it, post it as a photo and tag everyone so to spread the word and all the important info and contact in the picture made it easy, well done proud of you

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
Thank you very much sister , yes i did all the work myself , and everything you see was my work but after i got it to facebook , well you saw what happend hamdolilah ^^

PS: thank you very much for the help sister , masha'Allah Ja3alaha allahu fe mizane hassanatek :D