- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
The Freemasons/Zionists are the people who are doing their best to prepare the world for the Dajjal. They have the exact same qualities of Dajjal. They make that which is good seem bad, and that which is bad seem good. They try to fight with Allah by trying to assume his powers by doing things like spreading or curing disease whenever they will, making or breaking peace, [attempting to] give life and death, make new creations, etc.

These are the same people that engage the people in mindless media confusion to lead them away from Allah and towards their false god; the Dunya. In this day and age those who remain on guard against the barely visible signs of Kufr that the Ahlul-Dajjal have spread in this world, are regarded as strangers. These are the strangers who know who the Freemasons - Zionists are, what they are about, and how to avoid them.

The following has been taken from the great known series "Shadows" which was created by a British ex-masonry who converted to Islam and has escaped numerous assassination attempts by the group so that they can stop him from revealing more and more of their secret society.

From the Shadows I: Who are Free Masons?? and what are they up to? Listen to both sides and you will definitely be !!!Shocked!!! Explore the cloaked hand that has been responsible for some of history's most important turning points. The same hand that now controls every medium, exploiting it for their sole ambition of total global domination with a one World government. Be there when we uncover the gripping truth surrounding Masonry, past and present that is exposed in this exclusive insight never before revealed

side 1 | side 2

From The Shadows II - Money: Some say money is the root of all evil: a tool used by the wicked and the greedy to manipulate and control.Others see it as the key to all life’s puzzles. But whatever you believe one thing is for sure it affects everyone of us. Halaqah Media explores the dark history of money and how it has influenced the world we live in. You will never see money the same again!

side 1 | side 2

From The Shadows III: CIA Covert Operations -Open your minds! Listen to this amazing research on CIA's covert operation."Man, independent of time, independent of place, independent of religion seems to be inherently blood thirsty with an enthusiastic restlessness for war. In the dawn of a new century, it seems our ability to change is forever escaping us; ultimately, wars will always know sequels."

COVERT OPTS

• wad likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
i have heard of them and their goal for one global government body...and you know what....they have done a good job at keep people running after useless wordly materials while they achieve their goal to prepare this world for dijjal...i think its very important that everyone should read about them and open their eyes today.
"Salvation is in Sincerity"

iman

iman
  • Girls
  • 657 posts

Current mood:
Thanks for this beebo, i'm going to start listening to it now
iman just posted something.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
we also have them all over the usa, they have islamic symbols on the outside of their temple, and wear clothes simular to old lebanese styles. but they are very secreative in their associations, but when u see the stores, they do post they are mason members so they buy from each other, thanks will watch it and learn more what they are about,

but in "worshiping of false gods" isnt that now 99% of the now a day christians pegans anyways praying to statues, crosses ?

scary so many bad signs are upon us and our trial as muslims
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

c'estTURKIYYA

c'estTURKIYYA
  • Girls
  • 170 posts

Current mood:
they are creepy walla.. i've read books on them and it just makes my spine tingle.. they claim to just a sect of christianity but its all bullocks

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive
BUMP!!!!
Posted Image

wad

wad
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Current mood: Balanced
salam

What do you think of this theory? Does it really exist?

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Well first you need to define the term New World Order. It has been used many times by political figure to describe the need for a new international political system. The objectif being one Government for the whole world (some say the UN will hold that place, but I think its more subtle then that). I do believe we are definetly close to completly eradicating barriers and frontiers. This is already clear economically with all the free trade agreements flaoting around. There is also a lot of talk about creating a new monatery system, because the one in place is to unstable (since it mainly relies on the american dollar). Some like Stiglitz talk about the need for a "green" economy (HEre is more of that Environmental propaganda). Maybe one currency?

The next step is also to socially unify the world, and that definetly is the hardest step. Thats where the media steps in with their fear mongering propaganda and the need for biometric passports and soon maybe implantable RFID chips....And the We are One Nation propaganda
Just look at the European Union...Those countries soverainties' do not exist anymore...They all are bound by some form of treaty or other on every level (socially, economically and now politically!!!).

Now where the doubts about the "conspiracy" really kicks in, is the spiritual step... One People, One Nation and One God...But whose God? That is the question...IMO It would be "Mother Earth". WOrship and PRotect her, we belong to her... All that non sense. After reasearch, Ive come to the conclusion that Man-Made Global Warming is just a big political hoax (I've done an essay on it with more details, so anybody interested in reading it i'll send it to them smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ).
Other expect a big event that will have to Unify the world like an Alian Invasion, or Nuclear Bomb, WWIII?....Even a big Popualtion reduction...

But some talk about Illuminaties, and reptilians, and What not...AT that point, I Dunno Anymore, but Im sure that its the Deail's Work

So is the New World Order a reality wihout even having to go into the spiritual details? I'd say Yes...
  • writersfreedom and wad like this

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Its a very common subject in the political circle. Here is a Speech By Thomas G Weiss in which he explains that the present international system is A "Global Governance" and that we need to achieve a "New World Order". He explains that to attain such a world order we need a central authority, in other words we need a central world government with the power of legal military intervention.

The choir warming to the idea of a one world government was joined recently by CFR-member and presidential professor of political science, Thomas G. Weiss. In his presidential address at the 50th convention of the International Studies Association in mid February of this year, Weiss argued for world government and a world currency out of the current economic crisis. At the same time he discerns an increasing resistance on the part of the people to accept such a world government in any way, shape, or form.

In his speech titled "What Happened to the Idea of World Government", Weiss outright rejects the idea of national sovereignty in favour of "overarching central authority" to set things straight. He then goes on to lament recent developments in the United States, where it has become less fashionable to speak of world government: a clear sign that the people are gradually beginning to develop an allergy for the new world order and its most vehement proponents:

"Once a staple of informed debate on international affairs- and as hard as it is to believe, especially in the United States- "world government" is a term no longer used in polite company, unless as my Graduate Center colleague Rob Jenkins states, "it is to dismiss those who advocate the idea as hopelessly naïve, or to demonize those suspected of secretly plotting the creation of a global leviathan."

"My purpose this evening", Weiss continues, "is to trace what happened to the idea of a world government and its replacement by "global governance" as well as the pluses and minuses of that development."

In conclusion of his long, wailing lament, Weiss places his hope in the Obama administration to realise the dream of the world's central bankers and their mission of old:

"We need a big international vision from the Obama administration. (…) The new president excels in political imagination and his ability to address the need for meaningful change. He should draw on his considerable communications skills to help overcome what can only be described as the appalling public ignorance, including among members of Congress, about why the UN agglomeration works the way that it does."

The "appalling public ignorance" Weiss is describing is actually a sign that the tide of tyranny is turning in favour of sovereignty worldwide. But with this comes a threat, one so terrifying that it defies understanding. Now that the push for a global feudal system seems to be stalling to the point of paralysis, the danger of a false flag attack or otherwise unprecedented crisis looms ominously on the horizon. Weiss:

"Will it take a calamity on the scale of World War Two to demonstrate the abject poverty of our current thinking?" Weiss asks threateningly. "Is such a disaster required to catalyze a transformation of the current feeble system of what many of us now call "global governance"- the patchwork of formal and informal arrangements among states, international agencies, and public-private partnerships- into something with at least some of the attributes of a world government?"

"What Happened to the Idea of New World Order" - February 2009
Here is the Actual speech : http://isanet.ccit.a...18_Feb_2009.pdf

And Here is Regan Dreaming of Alien Threats lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

During the London G-20 Summit, Gordon Brown Said « This is a collective action of people around the world working at their best. The New World Order is emerging, and with it, the foundations of a new and progressive era of international cooperation. »

And George Bush Sr.'s famous speech : « We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the rule of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.’s founders. »

And Mister DAvid Rockerfeller's INfamous quote, found in his memoirs: « Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. » Soo Arrogant -_-
  • Beebo, writersfreedom and wad like this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I think Sosso pretty much said it all.

So to sum it all up, is this conspiracy a reality and does it exist ? YES!

Whose behind it ? ... well who isn't really lol.

~~~ Peace out ~~~
  • wad likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

wad

wad
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Well, actually I was thinking of a particular secret society which are the freemasons. The new world order I meant here is their ideology which says that there should be two types of people; the lords (the freemasons along with the Zionists) and their slaves. And they have this idea that there shouldn't be more than 1 billion people on the face of the earth (well, you can guess what's going to happen for the rest if that ever happened) That's pretty much all I know about it. I was hoping if someone would provide us with their historical emergence and something of the sort( that if they really exist). waiting for your comments... thank you all smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

wad

wad
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Well, actually I was thinking of a particular secret society which are the freemasons. The new world order I meant here is their ideology which says that there should be two types of people; the lords (the freemasons along with the Zionists) and their slaves. And they have this idea that there shouldn't be more than 1 billion people on the face of the earth (well, you can guess what's going to happen for the rest if that ever happened) That's pretty much all I know about it. I was hoping if someone would provide us with their historical emergence and something of the sort( that if they really exist). waiting for your comments... thank you all smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Good question bro, I have been a big follower and researcher on this subject. There is a Muslim convert who was one of their elite if you can call him that. He's british and has been publishing audio files about their identity and of course history and goals.

I have posted a topic about it already long ago with the audio files that you can download and listen to yourself smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Mason's New World Order

• kevo likes this

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

The "Muslim" branch of Freemasonry is "The Shriners"...But only the higher degrees know what really is at work. Lower degree masons only see this as a brotherhood to make business contacts and what not and all the rituals are just "innocent bonding fun"...

Thanks Beebo!

wad

wad
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Thank you both for your open-minding comments. I myself have been so interested in this quetion and I've found out so much info about it but still not sure which of which is true and sound. I'll be checking the link you gave me Beebo, and see what that convert (Elhamdoulillah for his conversion) has to say, since he was in a close contact with their "elite" (Illuminati) I think that's how they are called...

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

I merged the topics together to avoid confusion smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Celestial-Bird

Celestial-Bird
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Current mood: Artistic
an architerctural association has become a satanic group !!

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
:o !!!!! how could I miss this topic!!!! shame on me!!! everyhting was said!!! wow!!! :( :( :(

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

:o !!!!! how could I miss this topic!!!! shame on me!!! everyhting was said!!! wow!!! :( :( :(

you were too busy studying!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
I remember now I was homeless and I didn't have internet, bad days!!