writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

So Thanks to Lilia ;) ...I really wanna watch this Movie! [am actually downloading it right now lol]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQV6-QgGjI

Looks like this movie has Romance mixed with Drama, something we happen to love lol.

The only problem is that I really don't like this actor at all [Edward lol], he looks homeless all the time, not just in this movie ..am sorry but dirty-messy is not a look dude so get cleaned up for once and brush ur flipping hair! lol.

You guys can download the movie or watch it online in Great Quality , using any of the following Links :

BDRip :

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Bluray 720p :

Hidden Content

DVDRip :

Hidden Content

Remember to tell us what you think, after you watch it Insha'Allah :D

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
After reading the previous topic, looking forward to watch it

thnx for the links WF.

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
The reason I watched it in the first place was because I was curious about Robert Pattinson as an actor. I wanted to know if he talks the same way he does as Edward. In Twilight, Edward has a way of speaking like he's in constant pain, like he's holding his breath while talking.. and the way he smiles through clenched teeth with that pain expression again! It was understandable when being a vampire and very close to the human who's blood appealed to him the most. And with Tyler.. well, the pain was there so was that smile.
Forgetting about Edward or Twilight :D the movie was a good drama. Nothing new though, just a sullen young man trying to get through life in his own way. And It got me hooked till the end.
I liked that quote he keeps repeating:

Tyler: Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it.

And this one was really funny, when he's arguing with the receptionist about the ashtray

Tyler: I guess it was just here to tease me

he looks homeless all the time, not just in this movie .

Lol, he looks much neater in the movies than his real self!
Posted Image

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive
HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Okay this guy officially gets on my nerves lol.

I feel like whoever wrote the script tried to think of the most miserable people he knows to write about lol. I envy Tyler in a way...I wish I could smash everything around me when am so mad and frustrated, that must feel really Good.

It did make me think about what I want to accomplish this year Insha'Allah, cuz most of the time it was about him turning 22 and am gonna be 22 years old in few months so it made me think about it.

The girl in this movie is really stupid though, she moved in with a guy she barely knows after the 2nd date?? He could've been a serial killer or some sick weirdo for all we know. That wasn't a very smart move.

Lol, he looks much neater in the movies than his real self!

Yeah, he looked like Crap when he was on the Tyra show but all the girls were screaming like crazy, They must have a thing for ugly-gross over there lol. That's the only explanation :P

In this movie he was still talking like it hurts to breath, very annoying really lol. Just take a deep breath before and after each word lol.

When he went to his Father's office it was obvious something was gonna go wrong , because of the music they were playing in the background and I was like ''Oh, here comes what Lilia was talking about lol''.

His sister is the only one I really feel sorry for......but at least she gained a Father when it happened, something she wanted so bad before.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Hahaha! Thanks WF for that Summary...I Guess Im still gonna watch it but its gonna feel like a comedy :P
Just to see Mr Pattinson's "talent". The only thing that gets me through the Twilight Movies is Kirsten Stewart. Now That girl Is the Bomb!!!!

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Don't read This if you Haven't seen The Movie Yet - or don't know what The Movie is About :

I think they should make movies about the ones killed all over the world when America bombed their countries, after all this movie was a political statement even if it was covered up as a Romantic-Drama movie.

Remember me ..more like they want everyone to keep remembering 9-11 so they can keep using it as excuse in their wars in Iraq , Afghanistan etc..

In this movie , they want us to relate to the victims of 9-11 and feel guilty for what happened to them, so that we don't blame them when they send more soldiers to Iraq and we would understand their reasons for doing so, What they did in this movie is very smart , because they put names and lives on numbers , when we say hundreds of children were killed in Gaza by Israel is not the same thing as adding stories and faces to those numbers. Because even though it hurts to say this but people don't feel for statistics.

The message behind this movie was loud and clear and they don't want us to forget because they realize its their License to kill.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

The only thing that gets me through the Twilight Movies is Kirsten Stewart. Now That girl Is the Bomb!!!!

What? She's so freaking annoying lol, it takes her ages to say something!

The only good looking people in that movie are :

Alice , Victoria and Jacob and his group of wolves .. everyone else needs a serious makeover :P

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

What? She's so freaking annoying lol, it takes her ages to say something!

The only good looking people in that movie are :

Alice , Victoria and Jacob and his group of wolves .. everyone else needs a serious makeover :P

~~~ Peace out ~~~

LOL! Well In the Case, Twilight Script Sucks!!!! It really Does! Because Ive seen her in other movies and she puts the right emotions. But like The Bella Character is Very annoying, thats why I Guess. You Should see her in "The runaways" with Dakota Fanning...

And About "Remember Me" Youre Absoluetly right! Its the best kind of propaganda. And to me, when You say September 11th, I'll tell you about how the US governement did a Coup D'État in Chili in 1973, Remplacing Salvador Allende with Augusto Pinochet (Who later will be accused of genocide, torture, terrorism and many other crimes against humanity...More then 3000 dead/disapeared).

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
i watched the movie and to be honest i didn't like it that much cause to me it wasn't that logical !! i mean who would leave his father to live with a complete stranger?? beurk honestly

and 2 , which is funny, i didn't understand anything cause i watched it in French and the audio was a disaster so i guess it's the reason i hated it , now i really need to be courageous to watch it again in English :P
anyways salam ^^

:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

Just Replying to get the movie, inshaAllah.

Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

All of the links go to STAGE VU and I can't use it in Saudia... :(

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

All of the links go to STAGE VU and I can't use it in Saudia... :(

Erm, don't bother the file is no longer there. Why don't you use torrents? If your internet is good than it shouldn't matter to you since you'll get them for nearly the same time, no? Plus, great quality downloads are available all the time

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

:sweat:   I saw some "torrents" sites, but I don't know how to use them. Some things on the internet are above my head.  :

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

:sweat:   I saw some "torrents" sites, but I don't know how to use them. Some things on the internet are above my head.  :

Don't worry, it's easy you just need to get used to it.