- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Sallamo alaykum, sisters and brothers.. If someone know or have ahadiths, please post it..

For those whose parents are not alive, consider these two Hadiths (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him) translated as:

1. The Messenger of Allah said: When a person dies, his actions come to an end, except for three things: a continuing Sadaqa (charity), knowledge from which benefit is still being derived, and a righteous child who prays for her or him (translated meaning from Muslim).

2. Abu Usaid Saidi said: We were once sitting with Rasulullah when a man from the tribe of Salmah came and said to him: O Messenger of Allah! do my parents have rights over me even after they have died? And Rasulullah said:

Yes. You must pray to Allah to bless them with His Forgiveness and Mercy, fulfill the promises they made to anyone, and respect their relations and their friends (Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah).

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

here are some

The Messenger of God (may peace be upon him) said:
'The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.'

The above hadith was related by Nu'man b. Bashir in Sahih Muslim Book 032, No. 6258

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Messenger of God (may peace be upon him) said: God the Almighty has said:
'The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He [God] will not remake me as He made me at first * and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: God has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.'

* i.e. bring me back to life after death

The above hadith Qudsi was related by al-Bukhari (also by an-Nasa'i)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the coming of dawn the The Messenger of God (may peace be upon him) used to say in his prayers:

"O Allah (God), illuminate my heart with light, and my eyes with light and my ears with light and let there be light on my right and light on my left. Let there be light above me and light below me, let there be light in front of me and light behind me. O Allah, make me a light"

The above hadith was related in Sahih al-Bukhari Vol. 8 p. 221-2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These Hadiths are taken from Yusuf Islam web site http://www.mountaino...ual_hadith.html

salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
RECITING AND TEACHING THE QUR'AN MAJEED

491.Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "He who recites the Qur'an well and clearly is equal in rank to the Angels who record creation's deeds. These Angels are gracious, honourable and of lofty rank. He who finds difficulty in reciting the Qur'an will obtain a double reward."
(Bukhari, Muslim).
(Hayaat-ul-Muslimeen. by Mohammad Ashraf Ali Thanvi).

492.A person whose breast is devoid of the Qur'an (i.e. has not learnt anything of the Qur'an Majeed) is like a desolate house.
(Tirmidhi).

493.Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "A person who recites one harf (letter) of the Qur'an, obtains one virtue; each virtue multiplies to ten virtues. I am not saying that (ALM) is one harf. But, Alif in it is one harf; the Laam in it is one harf and the Meem in it is one harf."
(Tirmidhi, Darimi).

494.Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "On the day of Qiyaamah a crown of such brilliance will be placed on the heads of the parents of one who learnt the Qur'an and practised on its laws, that its glitter will outshine the brilliance of the sun which penetrates your houses. What then do you think will be the position of the one who himself learnt the Qur'an and acted in accordance with it?"
(Ahmad, Abu Dawud).

495.Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "He who recites the Qur'an, memorizes it,accepts its halal (lawful things) as halal and haram (forbidden things) as haram (i.e. his beliefs in these matters are correct), Allah Ta'ala will enter him to Jannat and accept his intercession on behalf of ten such persons of his family upon whom entry into Janhannum has become incumbent (i.e. Allah Ta'ala will forgive them because of his intercession)."
(Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Darimi).

These a7adith are taken from: http://www.islamicit.../mosque/sunnah/

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Posted Image

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

I read this Hadith lately and I never asked myself this question before.
What the knowledge I acquire is for?

"((Do not acquire knowledge in order to compete with the scholars, nor to argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over the gatherings. Since whoever does that, then: The Fire! The Fire!))"

Reported by Ibn Maajah (254) and others. This hadeeth has a witness from the hadeeth of Ka'b ibn Maalik reported by at-Tirmidhee (2654) and others and also from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah reported by Ahmad (2/338) and others. from http://www.madeenah.com/

If anyone has this Hadith in arabic please post it thanks.

salam