- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
HAMBURG, 30. September (AFP) - Die Mehrheit der Deutschen sieht einer Umfrage zufolge in muslimischen Migranten eine Belastung für Deutschland.

Posted Image

Besonders in Ostdeutschland ist die Skepsis gegenüber muslimischen Migranten groß.
In einer repräsentativen Umfrage des Allensbach-Instituts urteilten nach Angaben der "Financial Times Deutschland" 55 Prozent, dass diese Einwanderergruppe "sozial und finanziell wesentlich mehr gekostet als wirtschaftlich gebracht hat". Lediglich ein Fünftel der Befragten ziehe eine positive Bilanz.
Besonders groß falle die Skepsis in Ostdeutschland aus, berichtet die Zeitung in ihrer Donnerstagsausgabe. Dort hätten 74 Prozent ein negatives Urteil über muslimische Migranten gefällt, im Westen seien es 50 Prozent.

Darüber hinaus glaubt der Umfrage zufolge mehr als ein Drittel der Bevölkerung, dass Deutschland durch die Einwanderer "auf natürlichem Wege durchschnittlich dümmer" werde. Die Migranten seien im Schnitt schlechter gebildet und bekämen mehr Kinder, heiße es. In Ostdeutschland stimmen sogar 37 Prozent den Angaben zufolge der Verdummungs-These zu, nur 33 widersprechen ihr.

Ex-Bundesbanker Thilo Sarrazin erhält für seine kritischen Äußerungen zur Migration den Angaben zufolge weiter großen Zuspruch: 60 Prozent geben ihm überwiegend recht, nur 13 Prozent lehnen seine Thesen ab.

Quelle: MSN news

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Translation:

HAMBURG, 30 of September (AFP) - According to a poll, the majority of Germans sees at Muslim immigrants as a burden for Germany.

In a representative survey by the Allensbach Institute, according to the Financial Times Germany, 55 percent judged that this group of immigrants has brought social and financial much more costs (to Germany) than economical benefit. Only a fifth of the respondents prefer a positive view.
Especially in East Germany people are skeptical of the large Muslim immigrants, reported the newspaper in its thursday edition. There, 74 percent had a negative verdict on Muslim immigrants, while in the West 50 percent had a negative verdict.

In addition, according to the poll, more than a third of the population belives that Germany would become in average "naturally stupid" by the immigrants. It is stated that the migrants would have a bad education in average and would also get more children. In East Germany even 37 percent agree to this "dumbing down thesis" of Germany, only 33 contradict it.

Ex-Federal-Banker Thilo Sarrazin continues receiving popularity for his critical comments on migration: 60 percent give him mostly right, only 13 percent oppose his theses.

Source: MSN news
في كبري عرفت القيمة

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive

Ex-Federal-Banker Thilo Sarrazin continues receiving popularity for his critical comments on migration: 60 percent give him mostly right, only 13 percent oppose his theses.

Source: MSN news

Sarrazin: Name given to the Muslims During Medieval Times

Ahhh, The Irony!!!!
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I have to agree with the Germans on this, let's be honest here, we can't deny the fact that a Lot [not all] of Muslims-Arabs who go there have no papers/visa and don't benefit anyone not their Motherland or the country they went to.

Why should Germany have to spend money on Them? Its not fair to German tax payers.

I'm not talking about those who go there and have a good education or a good job, but those who go there to do nothing but be a burden.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Aww, Come One WF...Im sure not only arabs are guilty of such things. And this racism is directed at all of them, no matter the social status or education... We only show you the low lives yeah, why would the media talk about a successful muslim business man? Only drama and fear sell. IM pretty sure that not alot of arab/muslims are a burgen to Germany. Then again, I could be wrong, I ve never been to Germany lol.

And its not easy either living without papers...always having to dodge the system and having no rights at all...
  • demi likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Yeah I know not only Muslims-Arabs but let's be honest sis, how many Algerians for example are sleeping on the roads of Europe ?

Living without papers is illegal for a reason lol.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

I Understand...but there's also a reason they wanted to leave a life with papers and go to a life of outlaw.
On that Note, Im going to watch "Harraga" lol

P.S. If Europe didnt want to end up with such immigration problems, They shouldve given up on their Imperialist dreams a long time ago. PLus Screwed Up countries and economic problems are just a resutl of the West's FMI and WB bull... So They reap What They Sow...

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

No, they went there cuz they're blinded and fooled by the European version of the American dream, which is nothing but a Big Fat Lie.

PLus Screwed Up countries and economic problems are just a resutl of the West's FMI and WB bull... So They reap What They Sow...

Indeed.

Enjoy your Movie Insha'Allah and let us know if it was any good :D

~~~ Peace out ~~~

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Sosso hat hier die Nagel auf den Kopf getroffen :D ( German proverb and means: Sosso have hit the nail on its head --> recognized well what it is about here)

This article is just showing how the german people are well brainwashed by the last (since about 6 Months or 1 year) attacks on muslims by the german media that is controlled by the jews. They are achivieng their goal and making it sound like they are totally right... So now who are the less educated people ??? the germans !! because they let the media make a brainwash to them and follow like sheeps....

So if they say that Muslims are a burden for Germany, I only ask myself HOW ?? There are about a bit less than 3,5 Millon people without a job in Germany. And in Germany are about 4,3 Million Muslims living. Now please, they want us to believe that from the 83 Million people in whole Germany, the 3,5 Millions without job are all muslims and a burden for Germany ??? lol

But the burden what Germany is receiving from the Afghanistan missions is never mentioned in the media. It is always kept hiding, so that the people on power wont be under pressure from the normal people who voted for them. And to maintain their power also, or so that they stay in power, if certain people liked their way of policy... Anyway there are so many other things, but in bad situations people need someone to put the spotlight on them, so they wont think much about their government...

Concerning the these that immigrants are making Germany more stupid, I only can laugh on this XD, They just dont want to realize that with their fun-society mentality they are making their kids stupid with their selves. But self-critisism is not something easy lool, So who is making Germany stupid again ?? the immigrants of course :D , cause all Germans are clever, intelligent people and already when they are born they have their doctoral thesis with them :D only the bad immigrants come to Germany and especially Muslims and make Germany look stupid loool