Change
Photo

What's Your Favourite Book and When did You First Read it ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

So guys, What's your Favourite Book Ever ? [ After the Qura'an Of course ;) ]

And When did you read it, in other words..for how long has this book been your Favourite ?

My Favourite Book is 'Little Women' Read it when I was 11 years old at The school Library, and it became my Favourite Book ever since.

I think Most people Have a Favourite book, one that they never get tired of reading over and over again, and feel like they connect with its characters.

What about you guys ? ^_^

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Chinese Cinderella ..About 4 years ago
The Help..I'm reading it now :D

Done is better than perfect.

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam

mmm, difficult question to answer, ok, so instead of stating one book, I will give some of the books which had a lasting effect on me

General knowledge books : Stephen Hawking best seller, a brief history of time

Novels : I think the most inspiring were, the Alchemist and A Woman of Substance (I've already suggested this book in this forum, I'm sure u will all like it, especially u girls :P )

Psychology books : my reference is The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (not full of crap like some self help books)

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen
  • Girls
  • 299 posts

Current mood: Torn
salam guys
let's see!
my favourite book of all the time is la ta7zan by al 3aid el Qarni(don't be sad),it's the kind of book that i am always keeping next to my bed ,i am sure that most of u guys have already read it,mashallah a real eyeopener,i really enjoyed every sentence in that book
my favourite novel is Great Expectations by Charles Dickensa a Victorian novel set in the Industrial England ,it was the first novel that i was able to finish from cover to cover,it was like an achievment for me a that time,
and of course my own book,i will send you guys copies when it gets published,don't worry i am gonna sign it for you! ;)

:thumbs_up:

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
El Ayem for Taha Hussain. That book just compelled me when I read it back in high school.
And Pride And Prejudice, it is the first novel I read in English. It was during my first year in college.
Posted Image