3 replies to this topic

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

Posted Image

A dream is a succession of images, sounds or emotions that the mind experiences during sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history.

Source: Wikipedia

Have you ever had a dream that came true? Or, do you even believe in such a thing?
If true, what are these dreams that in the movies are grouped among the psych and outterworld experiences?
Is there an explanation, scientific one.. other than the usual you had a heavy dinner :D
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
w/salam,

:salaam:

What an interesting Topic!

Well let me think.....Yeah dreams do come true, its why we have Tafseer Al-A7llaam and even written by Islamic scholars!

And even in the Qura'an we have Tafseer Al-A7llaam, which basically is the meaning of dreams and how they may hold secrets to the future ... ooooooooooooooooh

Let's not forget that when we sleep, our spirits [souls] go somewhere else, its why its called Al Mawttu Al-Assgharr! [its like a lighter version of death ]

But, am not 100% sure that's what you're talking abt lol :D

Best Type of dreaming, would have to be 'Day Dreaming'' hahaha :P

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam

And even in the Qura'an we have Tafseer Al-A7llaam, which basically is the meaning of dreams and how they may hold secrets to the future ... ooooooooooooooooh

Tafsir was for chosen ones like Prophets 3alayhim Asalam and A'Salihin.. but is it really true nowadays.. I mean they might interpret some symbloms but how can we ever know that's the true interpretations!!!

But, am not 100% sure that's what you're talking abt lol

Yes that's exactly what i'm talking about!
Isn't it weird to have some people seeing things in their dreams that will happen for real in life the next coming days.. isn't this like premonitions?
Or, people having spirits (jnoun) talking to them in their dreams like some sort of channel to the other world!
I find it all fascinating and honestly.. I don't know where to draw the line between what's to believe and what's to not smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

Inking

Inking
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:

Nice topic.

I went by such experiences where some of my dreams came real in the next day, exactly as I live it in the dream!

The dreams that needed an explanation (Tafseer) they don't come clear,

and we saw the whole dream encoded so that's why we need its Tafseer.

there's another type of dreams called "Lucid dreaming" it happens when you go aware of the dream

and you'll know that you are in the dream world and not in the real world!..

The future glimpse in the dreams happens to the people whom are spiritually awaken

and have that inner soul transparency (Shafafiya = Bassira)