• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam

So, what do u think guys, that's an original idea isn't ?

Be the change you want to see in the world.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
w/salam

:salaam:

That's a good idea! Looks like lots of fun as well, it reminds me of that piano carpet on ''Big'' [A Movie in the 80's about this boy who wished to become a man, but then wanted to be a boy again lol, I think it was Tom Hanks.] Fun is a Great motive to make ppl do something indeed!

Thanks for sharing ^_^

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive

w/salam

:salaam:

That's a good idea! Looks like lots of fun as well, it reminds me of that piano carpet on ''Big'' [A Movie in the 80's about this boy who wished to become a man, but then wanted to be a boy again lol, I think it was Tom Hanks.] Fun is a Great motive to make ppl do something indeed!

Thanks for sharing ^_^

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Hahaha It Definetly is a great idea! I remember back in the Days, They Had one in the Eaton store in the Toy section and it was just hillarious to see kids and Balding Man jumping up and down on that thing!!!!
Posted Image