- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,650 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
As every other player before him (Stam, Keane, Beckham, Nistelrooy) Rooney has had a fall out with Ferguson and has decided to not sign a new deal with MANU

Who do you guys think will pick him up? will it be in January?

I personally don't know who will at this point in time, since Real has confirmed that they're not interested in him and don't have the space to accommodate him.

I would say maybe Buyern would make a bid since they have been lacking in the attacking department and with the aging Klose, they'll need to have someone replace him.

WgxUpZ6.png

mouloudia

mouloudia
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Current mood: Disagree

As every other player before him (Stam, Keane, Beckham, Nistelrooy) Rooney has had a fall out with Ferguson and has decided to not sign a new deal with MANU

Who do you guys think will pick him up? will it be in January?

I personally don't know who will at this point in time, since Real has confirmed that they're not interested in him and don't have the space to accommodate him.

I would say maybe Buyern would make a bid since they have been lacking in the attacking department and with the aging Klose, they'll need to have someone replace him.

I think rooney will stay at Man U for life ,,, if he leaves i can see him at City !! i mean they can handle this kind of swoop with their chikh :(

to replace him, iam sure they are gonna make a move for our golden boy ( torres) if he leaves for united ill be angry offfffffffffffffffff i hate man U more than u hate INTER :lol:
اذكرو الله يذكركم

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive

I think rooney will stay at Man U for life ,,, if he leaves i can see him at City !! i mean they can handle this kind of swoop with their chikh :(

to replace him, iam sure they are gonna make a move for our golden boy ( torres) if he leaves for united ill be angry offfffffffffffffffff i hate man U more than u hate INTER :lol:

He Will Go To Liverpool and play the coca-cola championship :D
Posted Image

mouloudia

mouloudia
  • Members
  • 35 posts

He Will Go To Liverpool and play the coca-cola championship :D

xcuse me miss ..but this topic is only for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE winners :D
  • Sosso likes this

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive

xcuse me miss ..but this topic is only for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE winners :D

LOL! How about Champions Leauge Winners who dont play the Champions League Anymore? By the way! Nice UEFA Game ^^

mouloudia

mouloudia
  • Members
  • 35 posts

LOL! How about Champions Leauge Winners who dont play the Champions League Anymore? By the way! Nice UEFA Game ^^

yeah whateva !! 0-0 againt napoli away from home is a great result for me !! now u tell me ...do u remember DIAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYY :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
City city city lol I just want to see fergie's reaction, he'd probably roll over and die. Shame about Rooney though, bad performance in the wc, cheating on his wife bad performance in the league :o ouch. I didnt know everton slipped in a clause in his contract that they get 25% of the sum if Manu sold him :D
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I hope he doesn't get any deals at all!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

mouloudia

mouloudia
  • Members
  • 35 posts

I hope he doesn't get any deals at all!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

dont tell me ur a united fan tanikkkkkkkk <_<

mouloudia

mouloudia
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Rooney has just signed a new 5 years deal with man U

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,650 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
ya shows how much of a gold digger he is
  • Sosso likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

dont tell me ur a united fan tanikkkkkkkk <_<

I'm simply not a Fan of over-hyped crappy players, Who don't make much of a person as well
:rolleyes:

ya shows how much of a gold digger he is

Haha! Word!

~~~ Peace out ~~~