Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Salaam wa rahma :D

How's everybodyy?

We all know that a day spent without learning is a day wasted, so what did you learn today?

EACH and every SINGLE member who signs in HAS to post something they learnt EVERYDAY.

If not, well I’m getting sick and tired of so many topics and soooo few replies. Agreed? If not, please feel free to do whatever you want with this topic!

Harsh I know,but somethings just have to be said, I’m srry..

Hang on..let me rephrase this..

This topic is missing your post..please 2 seconds to scroll down to the fast reply area..

Today I learnt:

Wake up early..even during holidays !

^It's as easy as that...

Au suivant.

• Apocalypse and writersfreedom like this

Done is better than perfect.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,696 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
What I learned today:

I am the kind of people who should wake up early and go to work in the library where my pc is not there!

If you want to work hard and seriously, keep away from your pc and WAKE UP EARLY (that is when your clock rings and not two hours later, in short, sleep early!).

And when you take a decision to change habits, be strong minded and DO IT!
Going to the library reduces the effect of procrastination!

Finally NEVER POSTPONE YOUR TASKS, time goes very very quickly, you know all these sayings about the value of time, they are real!

I hope my tips were useful for you, cuz they're not really helping me smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

salam

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

If not, well I’m getting sick and tired of so many topics and soooo few replies. Agreed?

Yeah! what's up with that people?? :P

Well .... Today I learned that there will Always be those who will surprise you with their kindness.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Thanks for moving it ;)

Meriem..first of all I missed you :D. And about your tips I <3 them..truely. Especially the changing habits one.

For me, I find is hard to actually sit in my bedroom and study, you'll find me looking inside my wardrobe, looking at the walls lol. But if something has to be done, I can get it done..I think it's the fact that you think you have loaaadsss of time..like you said.

Today I learnt : How to serve guests coffee, tip: Leave them to add the sugar by themselves, and serve guests first, not family. And if thy didn't eat a lot from el 7elwa you made, fill them a plate and hand it to them as they walk out..most importantly Smillllleeee smile.. Moreover..I think i'm from ness Al-andalous...we understand with signals ;)

Thanks for your replies, greatly appreciated.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam

What I learned today:I am the kind of people who should wake up early and go to work in the library where my pc is not there!If you want to work hard and seriously, keep away from your pc and WAKE UP EARLY (that is when your clock rings and not two hours later, in short, sleep early!).And when you take a decision to change habits, be strong minded and DO IT!Going to the library reduces the effect of procrastination!Finally NEVER POSTPONE YOUR TASKS, time goes very very quickly, you know all these sayings about the value of time, they are real!I hope my tips were useful for you, cuz they're not really helping me

Ditto! :D And I may add to that.. the whole 'I work better under pressure' is all a pretense to NOT do things on time!

I learned today that I enjoy a full long busy day way better than the weekend no matter how much I keep complaining about it during the week ^_^
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,696 posts

I missed you too Omy, I miss e-dz!

what's about Al-Andalouss these days, too many people talking about it on the net and I have no TV :(((( is somebody talking about noble Andalusian origins found in Mauritania or what??

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam

Sometimes u have to be strict in order to get people to do their jobs.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

english wife

english wife
  • Girls
  • 71 posts

Current mood: Cold
I learned that I watch too much TV -my cable service is down, and I feel like somebody died....not healthy ! :boohoo:

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Today I learn that Sheep are cheaper in India than Algeria.
I learnt to value old friends, they never let you down and always happy to see you.
I learnt not to flush the airoplane toilet whilst sitting down ~LMAO!!!!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Salaam wa rahma.

-A new Algerian word..ebatrouh-
e.g. mkayench eshghoul el youm..ebatrouh ou t'hannaou..ya3ni get it over and done with.

-When people think you don't care..surprise them and show them that you do care. A lot. They'll look at you in a different way.

meriem: I have no idea..its a saying in Algeria..hna nes el andalous..nefahmou belichara ;)

Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen
  • Girls
  • 299 posts

Current mood: Torn
salam
I've learnet that peoplenwith shaky personalitiess will never say "sorry".
  • Apocalypse and writersfreedom like this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Ana wehda I dnt like saying sryy..jini ttayha..thats all.. does that mean I have a shaky pers. ?
Unless it was my fault then yh..i will say srry.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,696 posts

Ana wehda I dnt like saying sryy..jini ttayha..thats all.. does that mean I have a shaky pers. ? Unless it was my fault then yh..i will say srry.

I think she's talking about those who make BIG and serious errors and injure people and refuse to apologize
  • Snow White Queen likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

salam

Today I realized that wether it's fourteen or forty some will never grow up or forget their childish habits.
This morning, I had a class for the first time with this teacher who was a little young and not so confident. You wouldn't believe what my classmates did, they started acting like teenage boys even though the youngest might be in his 30's smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> Snickering, stupid comments behind the teacher's back, 'discussing' among themselves when the teacher tries to make a point to someone, etc.
And they seemed so mature and well-composed with the other teachers we had!!!

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor
I learnt this lesson a couple of years a go :

- You are not supposed to be nice with every one ..

Being rude and mean is good sometimes, cause the guy who said "Trop bon, Trop con" was not drunk when he said that !!

Yesterday I ignored this lesson, and a few hours ago I learnt this :

-Don't ignore what u learnt .. Moron !!

• Apocalypse, writersfreedom and Omeymaa like this

Hey !

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Summary of the past week or so.

I learnt that:
-The icepop stick that the doctor uses to see your throat is actually called a tongue depressor.
-Even though internationally you are not allowed to be in ICU unless you are the patient, I was, I learnt A LOT.
-Do things when you don't feel like doing them.
-When they tell you ki tekabri ta3arfi, then it means ki tekabri ta3arfi, if they decide to tell you, you will have a migraine and you brain will be like this jdfhgnv4573475vn34nrvjke< i.e. Cannot handle it.
-Diurnal is the opposite of noctural.
-Kids are actually egocentric..then they get rid of it..well depending on how good they have been raised up.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,696 posts

Here"s what I learned, I respect people and they become arrogant, I'm not saying don"r respect, but don't treat them as more than what they already are; w koll wahed ya3ref mqamo!

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

salam
When you learn something in the past try to act on it <_<
Remember I told you about my lessons learned on the bus.. well today I didn't keep away from closing doors and look what happened
Posted Image

My computer bag got stuck in between and that's the result I can see only half of the screen
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

what kind of computer bag is this Lilia, oh qadara llahu wamasha2a fa3al. You'll need to get the screen changed. On acer laptops it might be cheaper, just ring the Acer supplier in Algeria. Dissapointing news is that sometimes it can cost almost 50% of a new one. :(

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Here"s what I learned, I respect people and they become arrogant, I'm not saying don"r respect, but don't treat them as more than what they already are; w koll wahed ya3ref mqamo!

mazalek dori m3a hadouk nta3 tizi.?