• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
Nta3 tizi are respectful people and they respect me, though they have their personal beliefs,

Lilia, Rani hassa bik khti, that's very very very very saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, poor Lilia's computer, I would suit all Algerian Bus drivers if I was you, hang on fine lady

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Awwwwwww, so sorry to hear about that Lilia! :( indeed qadarra Allahu wa ma shaa fa3all and Insha'Allah rabbi ye3awthik billie a7ssan minou and Hopefully yours will get fixed soon Insha'Allah dear!

I Learned how to cook Shakhshoukha Today and made it all by myself, the whole thing from scratch lol. :D Almost ready Insha'Allah but am sure its gonna be Great Insha'Allah!

Will let you guys know of the result Insha'Allah. ;)

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

I Learned how to cook Shakhshoukha Today and made it all by myself, the whole thing from scratch lol. :D Almost ready Insha'Allah but am sure its gonna be Great Insha'Allah!

Will let you guys know of the result Insha'Allah. ;)

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Please provide proof. Pictures will do
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
- I discovered a hidden passion for decorating everything lol, yes2day I did salad..you guys know that square cheese, the burger one, well I made flowers from that, the same way we make them from la pate d'amonde.
-WF, we call it tchakhtchoukha :P, you know here we don't bother making the m3arek, we buy them, plus you can get the healthy version, whole wheat.

Done is better than perfect.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam

On acer laptops it might be cheaper, just ring the Acer supplier in Algeria. Dissapointing news is that sometimes it can cost almost 50% of a new one.

Do I look like someone who might ring the supplier :huh: Really! We only deal in 'March noir' :D And there, I need only 8000 DA to fix my screen (even that is too much <_< )

Lilia, Rani hassa bik khti, that's very very very very saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, poor Lilia's computer, I would suit all Algerian Bus drivers if I was you, hang on fine lady

YEAH I should boycott them and never ride on one if only I had my own car :D

Awwwwwww, so sorry to hear about that Lilia! indeed qadarra Allahu wa ma shaa fa3all and Insha'Allah rabbi ye3awthik billie a7ssan minou and Hopefully yours will get fixed soon Insha'Allah dear!

inshallah though I'm not sure about the 'soon' part.. It's okay I just figured how to make E-DZ page look smaller to be able to see the whole thing though I might need glasses smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />
Posted Image

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor
Awwww .. I am sorry to hear that lilia !
But at least u still have all your files ..

may be this will cheer you up a bit:

A few days ago, someone broke into the house and robbed me in the middle of the day when I was not there, so I lost my laptop, my bag, some maps, CD and some bills!
I am extremely maaaad .. I feel like I got betrayed ..

Now I'm using the desk computer.

I learned this lesson in a tough way :

-Be careful, some one is watching you !!

• Omeymaa likes this

Hey !

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Posted Image
  • Apocalypse and kamylood like this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam

A few days ago, someone broke into the house and robbed me in the middle of the day when I was not there, so I lost my laptop, my bag, some maps, CD and some bills!I am extremely maaaad .. I feel like I got betrayed ..

Oh! la3alaho khayr bro.. I hope you had back-up for your important files
Using the desk computer.. that sucks! hang in there.
  • kamylood likes this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Sorry to hear that Kamylood, Allah y3awdek ma khir nchAllah
  • kamylood likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

sad news kamylood, qadara llahu wamasha2a fa3al.
Mshallah the intruder gets caught and u get your belongings back
  • kamylood likes this

justanotherexpat

justanotherexpat
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Current mood: Stressed
I learned rushing to do anything can actually delay whatever your trying to accomplish in the first place :rolleyes:
I almost sent a letter with my self as the recipient lol...
So I'm packing up and I'm headed west
My mind's made up, I'll put it to the test
Pushing myself and this old machine
Burning fumes and what's left of my dreams
Let 'em go cause I don't need no strings
Just give me a road and a Little Gasoline

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

lol, the worst one is sending a letter with no stamp and then the receipient gets called down to the post office to pay for it.. Cheapskate lol!!!

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored

lol, the worst one is sending a letter with no stamp and then the receipient gets called down to the post office to pay for it.. Cheapskate lol!!!

lol i did not know that can happen....!!!! :o

Posted Image

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
It is really surprising that even those who look tough (personality and physically) have their down moments ; in which they are effected by some past....

justanotherexpat

justanotherexpat
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Current mood: Stressed

lol i did not know that can happen....!!!! :o

I've never heard of that happening lmbo!! I would be mad!! :lol:

- Mohammed

- Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
Stick with the majority.

Especially when driving in snow.

cause you will only get stuck in trying to be a trailblazer!
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor
I learnt this lesson a long time ago, I had doubts, but in the last couple of months I realized that it's 100% true,
the lesson is :

-Algeria doesn't like the Algerians !!!

When I say Algeria, I mean the government.. In other words, our government doesn't care a less about us !
u die, u live ... u go, u come ... u talk u don't .. They don't care about u at all .. in fact they reject u, they destroy your life and make u "the bad guy", they bury u alive, and let u die under the stress !

But they like u when you are hopeless, weak, doubtful and shy
You are "the good guy" when u obey theme, when u say "yes" and "OK" to every thing they say !
  • Apocalypse and Snow White Queen like this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

I learnt this lesson a long time ago, I had doubts, but in the last couple of months I realized that it's 100% true,
the lesson is :

-Algeria doesn't like the Algerians !!!

When I say Algeria, I mean the government.. In other words, our government doesn't care a less about us !
u die, u live ... u go, u come ... u talk u don't .. They don't care about u at all .. in fact they reject u, they destroy your life and make u "the bad guy", they bury u alive, and let u die under the stress !

But they like u when you are hopeless, weak, doubtful and shy
You are "the good guy" when u obey theme, when u say "yes" and "OK" to every thing they say !

If you cant beat them, join them or be a Bouazizi.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

I learnt this lesson a long time ago, I had doubts, but in the last couple of months I realized that it's 100% true, the lesson is : -Algeria doesn't like the Algerians !!! When I say Algeria, I mean the government.. In other words, our government doesn't care a less about us ! u die, u live ... u go, u come ... u talk u don't .. They don't care about u at all .. in fact they reject u, they destroy your life and make u "the bad guy", they bury u alive, and let u die under the stress ! But they like u when you are hopeless, weak, doubtful and shy You are "the good guy" when u obey theme, when u say "yes" and "OK" to every thing they say !

Welcome in the club dude! was the trip long?? don't worry at least you arrived, I couldn't agree more with you, The Algerian Dream is to strip each Algerian from his dream! There's no join them here, there's be a Bouazizi or a Bouazizi, in other words, even to contribute in their corruption you're not welcome. I often thought and said people in this country are considered like unwanted guests, and someone keeps waiting for us to leave!
  • kamylood likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

I often thought and said people in this country are considered like unwanted guests, and someone keeps waiting for us to leave!

Not in E-dz Meriem...