Change
Photo

Marrying Bint Liblad (algerian) or another....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored

:salaam:

Just wanted to share with you guys The story of Tata Sa3idda, we knew her in Kuwait and we used to spend weekends and holidays with her and her Family, sometimes they come to our house and sometimes we go to theirs, she had two sons Khalid and Adel. Her husband was from Kuwait and she was Algerian. Her sons were my best friends, we grew up Together. Khalid was 2 years older than me and Adel was one year older than me, we used to play video games together, race and practice martial arts but they would beat me every time in Karate but I would win in video games lol. :D We were really close and used to watch Vampire movies together, I always wanted brothers and they were the brothers I never had [at the time, now Hamdulillah I have two awesome brothers Masha'Allah]. Their parents met in Canada, they were both studying there but his Family gave her H-ll cuz she was not from Kuwait and for years she had to suffer their cruel treatment and their hate but her husband loved her so that should be enough right? No not really .... When we were in Qatar her and her husband had a fight and she was alone in another country and his family of course made it worse so he divorced her and took away her sons then kicked her out of the country, she hasn't seen Khalid or Adel in 10 years now. She was left with Nothing and is now in Algeria alone without her kids and can't see them.

.... Read More

So yeah, An Algerian would be better .... am not saying Algerian guys are perfect but at least you'd have your family and not be alone in his country with no support. There are many Algerian men who also lost their kids to wives from other countries and cant get them back. I'm not saying everyone is the same or that those kinda marriages don't work but I would not risk it to be Honest. And my Father would Never allow me to.

[color="#008000"]~~~ Peace out ~~~

Thats simply shocking :( it is very sad....

Alright let me tell you alittle of some of the stories here:

Almost all of the Algerians here know each other, since there are not much; so once and accidently my family went to this mall; it is basiclly of a French origin; so anyways my family were talking and suddenly someone approaches them with the mall's uniform; as she spoke she was like 90% french 10% Algerian; she worked there; she was very very happy she met Algerians she did not know they existed; anyways months passed, until one day we heard of the harsh news.....her husband died ( he was nt algerian) and she was thrown out; the husbands family did not like her especially she was not following their beliefs u knw .... nothing could be done; so she just u knw left.....

One thing u will see here and recently I hear of many Algerians gurl marrying non Algerians one of which was only 18 years old O.O; I'm not going to reflect my opinion on this now; I personally know this guy who wanted an Algerian lady; he came to me but i was not much help; he packed his stuff and off he went to Algeria; a month later he was back; I recieved a call and it was him telling me he is married and that he wants to do a gathering; I thought he was jokin; but it was real; and HA she is (his wife) like it here so far....HA

Well wat more can I say; Thank you guys for the active comments and the thoughts u put forth; very informative I tell you that....
IA we all be happy and IA things ease for all of you and all the best IA.....

rabi yibark fikoum
wa d3awi elkheer.

Posted Image

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

Were I live now; one of the main things you may notice here; is the high -mahr- expensive weddings

same here kho.....My friend's sister got married to a Saudi guy, but instead of having a wedding here, they had one in Bahrain which cost them twice as much as it would have been here in Saudi...
Many Khaliji's have expensive weddings...If their marriage lasts a lifetime i wouldn't mind, but after 2-3 years and then the guy goes looking for a younger woman to get married to...
As for the mahr... Its like buying the flipping girl... btw in algeria they have started asking for large sums and they say: benti teswa ktar men 10mlayen!!! lebnat welaw sel3a...
so eli ma3andoosh mayetzawejsh...wela yroo7 yesreq bech y6emelha kech 30 melyoun.... (wallah '3ir tmas5ir)

• Beebo likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Ibi I know a few good families here. There are a couple of families with very nice daughters ready and all. If you want me to hook u up, i would say within 1 month she can be at yours.
Now you probably ask why I didnt pick them, there was conflict of interest... they don't give their daughters to two members of the same family (reasonable risk evasion strategy).

So yeh pm me and etwekal 3la llah.

Now somebody argued with me above about wedding costs in Algeria.. who WANTS TO BET THAT ALGERIA IS CHEAPER TO HAVE A WEDDING THERE THAN UAE/GCC. I am a valuer, I know my numbers... p.s. now it just got more cheaper as the Euro fell today!!!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

As for the mahr... Its like buying the flipping girl... btw in algeria they have started asking for large sums and they say: benti teswa ktar men 10mlayen!!! lebnat welaw sel3a...

and 10 mlayen for u is expensive? Can i have 12?

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
ibi, never mind what made me want one, it's history now lol el mouhim I agree with you, they are either close minded, or 'Allah yahdihoum', especially the ones from Gaza.

Lila..yhh plenty of marriage topics these days, thats good though..We have weddings to attend! Don't forget my invitation card, I accept e-ones lol.

Fatony: *insert date here*
*insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*
actually nta no need to invite me, I know where u live, so even if u dnt want me to attend..I'll be there :D

Wiseman: *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Ibi: *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

WF? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Lila? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Meriem? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Khawla? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Note: -Choose dates carefully, not all in the same week, ou machi mzerb3in ga3..etfahmou
-Chkoun 7a ydir msam3?? disc jockey? na3ima dziriya ??lol..

Done is better than perfect.

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

. If you want me to hook u up,

fatony... ana bidi!!! :P
shofli wa7ed shbab, 3ando drahem, machi ma5lou3, yemmah nas mla7, babah ma yde5elsh ro7o.... oooh and his sisters keep themselves to themselves!!! Posted Image
i'm sure u know one!!!!

thank you!!! Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

10mlayen only for the clothes and stuff you might want to buy b4 going into ur hubby's house... and then he pays AGAIN for gold and anything extra!!!!
12 brk... yeah sure

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

same here kho.....My friend's sister got married to a Saudi guy, but instead of having a wedding here, they had one in Bahrain which cost them twice as much as it would have been here in Saudi...
Many Khaliji's have expensive weddings...If their marriage lasts a lifetime i wouldn't mind, but after 2-3 years and then the guy goes looking for a younger woman to get married to...
so eli ma3andoosh mayetzawejsh...wela yroo7 yesreq bech y6emelha kech 30 melyoun.... (wallah '3ir tmas5ir)

OH I tell you that; wat can I say in Bahrain ppl complain about em (saudis; Not all of course) but it is like they have cash but they want to have fun(The reverse meaning for fun)....
There was this time were a conference took place in a hotel (Ritz carlton) it is so fancy that the toilets are automated wlh; I was like wat? seriously 7ashak toilets are Automatic; they do everything for you.......anyways there was this wedding ongoing right before the conference ended; and guess WAT; a wedding in hotel like that is -no comment- plus all the cars outside were of Rolls Roys no joking....here is the funny part; the couples (I think khaleeji and another nationality an arab anyway) moved inside the hotel with a "car" O.o... wait wait.... here is the worst part; the cake was transfered also inside the hotel by a CAR O.o........ anyways my point is that marriage needs ppl to reason and be serious with; it is not a one day fun it is a longterm partnership....rabi yihdi makhlak.....

Ibi I know a few good families here. There are a couple of families with very nice daughters ready and all. If you want me to hook u up, i would say within 1 month she can be at yours.
Now you probably ask why I didnt pick them, there was conflict of interest... they don't give their daughters to two members of the same family (reasonable risk evasion strategy).

So yeh pm me and etwekal 3la llah.

Now somebody argued with me above about wedding costs in Algeria.. who WANTS TO BET THAT ALGERIA IS CHEAPER TO HAVE A WEDDING THERE THAN UAE/GCC. I am a valuer, I know my numbers... p.s. now it just got more cheaper as the Euro fell today!!!

lol I feel ya ....well wat can I say; Y not; if u could go ahead.... :D ( We will talk business in PMs ^^)

About the costs; I've attended weddings here and fi liblad (I hope to attend more; I love the food) so I was saying; wedding in Algeria are taking someone extreme turns; seriously but even though they are still cheaper than the GCC; I recall this wedding here it costs in Emirates money about 200 000 UAE O.o they say thats normal....ppl take loans to get married......

ibi, never mind what made me want one, it's history now lol el mouhim I agree with you, they are either close minded, or 'Allah yahdihoum', especially the ones from Gaza.

Lila..yhh plenty of marriage topics these days, thats good though..We have weddings to attend! Don't forget my invitation card, I accept e-ones lol.

Fatony: *insert date here*
*insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*
actually nta no need to invite me, I know where u live, so even if u dnt want me to attend..I'll be there :D

Wiseman: *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Ibi: *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

WF? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Lila? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Meriem? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Khawla? *insert date here* *insert la salle/ house number just incase dirou festa7 here*

Note: -Choose dates carefully, not all in the same week, ou machi mzerb3in ga3..etfahmou
-Chkoun 7a ydir msam3?? disc jockey? na3ima dziriya ??lol..

Dates will be inserted soon IA....wat about u anyway? and will u have food in ur wed? look I have this special demand, the more food the better; I was in a family wed some year bak; and the cook/chef was like how many ppl are u expecting; the family were like this number (3sha rjal); the guy started asking for ingrediants (to the family it sounded little) but it luked like the cook was confident of wat he was doing....the family went along wit it......wen u taste the food,u will knw....it was soooooo greasy that u will be full after your second spoon; thats y it was weird them leaving the meat behind (the guests). smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> wat was suppose to be for 100 fed the whole hood....

fatony... ana bidi!!! :P
shofli wa7ed shbab, 3ando drahem, machi ma5lou3, yemmah nas mla7, babah ma yde5elsh ro7o.... oooh and his sisters keep themselves to themselves!!! Posted Image
i'm sure u know one!!!!

thank you!!! Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

10mlayen only for the clothes and stuff you might want to buy b4 going into ur hubby's house... and then he pays AGAIN for gold and anything extra!!!!
12 brk... yeah sure

One Q ; you want him Algerian or it does not matter?

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

One Q ; you want him Algerian or it does not matter?

I want an ALGERIAN but if its a hanini nhanik kinda guy i wouldn't mind... i actually wanted a pali. at first because they're soooo cute, then i realised its not eveything... that doesn't mean u bring me an ugly one though... ab'3a wa7ed maqboul eshakl!!!
r u finding me one as well?
(if u r thank u Posted Image)

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

I want an ALGERIAN but if its a hanini nhanik kinda guy i wouldn't mind... i actually wanted a pali. at first because they're soooo cute, then i realised its not eveything... that doesn't mean u bring me an ugly one though... ab'3a wa7ed maqboul eshakl!!!
r u finding me one as well?
(if u r thank u Posted Image)

Posted Image

Khawla, plesae finish your studies first. you are 18. Memba3d nshallah Rabbi will send you somebody that you will be ready for him, and I hope he will be ready for you.
I don't want the girls at this age to have their judgment clouded because of things like marriage, it's too early on. Learn from your neighbour's mistake ;)
  • writersfreedom likes this

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

Khawla, plesae finish your studies first. you are 18. Memba3d nshallah Rabbi will send you somebody that you will be ready for him, and I hope he will be ready for you.
I don't want the girls at this age to have their judgment clouded because of things like marriage, it's too early on. Learn from your neighbour's mistake ;)

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,650 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
lol.. you guys are just hilarious. As soon as there is a marriage topic everyone jumps in, while the other topics suffer from neglect lol...

anyways.. Mohammed nailed it with his great response and said exactly what I wanted to say.

For sure an Algerian, doesn't matter whether from Algeria or not, as long as she's a true Algeria that loves Algeria and respects our traditions and history. Cause there are those who completely sell out Algeria and act as if they're Shamis say they have nothing to do with Algeria...

Good luck with all of us inshallah and May Allah swt give us the person of our desire and live happily ever after... and give Khawla and Omeyma Palestinian looking Algerians who will take them to Maldives for their honeymoon... :rolleyes: lol
  • Sosso and Omeymaa like this

WgxUpZ6.png

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

Good luck with all of us inshallah and May Allah swt give us the person of our desire and live happily ever after... and give Khawla and Omeyma Palestinian looking Algerians who will take them to Maldives for their honeymoon... :rolleyes: lol

ameen ameen ameen..... Wallah you made me laugh!!! The right guy, the right place for a honeymoon... what can i ask for other then thisPosted Image... i'm gna thank u actually!!!

lol.. you guys are just hilarious. As soon as there is a marriage topic everyone jumps in, while the other topics suffer from neglect lol.

you know why beebo?
In these topics you can joke around and estahbel, but if you joke around in any other topic you are either ignored or the topic just stops there... haven't u noticed?Posted Image

BEEEEBBBBBBOOOOOO Welcome Back!!!Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Ameeen..Haha. Funny post, in fact post of the day!

Oh dear I forgot my wedding day!! tut tut tut. Well I want my wedding in autumn/winter so that people don't come dressed like idiots, and I will have the AC on full blast so they all have to cover up :P An ideal date would be 10/9/201_... As for food ibi, yes there will have food, 3cha rjal only though and I like being traditional..so its t3aam and mtawem..l7am la7lou..bourek..I'll make sure it doest have a lot of fat ;) very healthy..fruits will be served and water..no fizzy drinks, plus you'll get a leaflet about healthy eating LOL..wella t7abou el t3am mendhoun with olive oil? :P jokiing.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

plesae finish your studies first. you are 18. Memba3d nshallah Rabbi will send you somebody that you will be ready for him, and I hope he will be ready for you. I don't want the girls at this age to have their judgment clouded because of things like marriage, it's too early on. Learn from your neighbour's mistake ;)

Well said Fato and 100% True!

while the other topics suffer from neglect lol...

LOL!

3cha rjal only

(3sha rjal)

In my wedding [Insha'Allah] I'll have dinner for WOMEN ONLY!!!! :P

Haha, very cute Omy...but howcome you have question marks for the girls and not the guys? do you know something we don't ? lool :D

Date? Hmmm I dnt know but I don't want a wedding in la salle for sure, but not fi sta7 either :D

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Hidden Content

O.o IA gheer elkheer; u mentioning "it probably was a mistake" !!! ???
U know better I guess; there are gurls who think "I willl not marry until I finish my studies" other would want to marry and study and others who dont want to study.... I guess each has his own reasons.......
IA watevr is troubling u ease out IA.....nd I will be updating on the subject soon IA.......

lol.. you guys are just hilarious. As soon as there is a marriage topic everyone jumps in, while the other topics suffer from neglect lol...

anyways.. Mohammed nailed it with his great response and said exactly what I wanted to say.

For sure an Algerian, doesn't matter whether from Algeria or not, as long as she's a true Algeria that loves Algeria and respects our traditions and history. Cause there are those who completely sell out Algeria and act as if they're Shamis say they have nothing to do with Algeria...

Elwa7id as they say; needs to break out a little from politics and stuff ^^......
and about the ones that sell their country....those sold them selves before they sold their countries .....
"Palestinian looking Algerians" problem solved now I guess ^^ :rolleyes:

Oh dear I forgot my wedding day!! tut tut tut. Well I want my wedding in autumn/winter so that people don't come dressed like idiots, and I will have the AC on full blast so they all have to cover up :P An ideal date would be 10/9/201_... As for food ibi, yes there will have food, 3cha rjal only though and I like being traditional..so its t3aam and mtawem..l7am la7lou..bourek..I'll make sure it doest have a lot of fat ;) very healthy..fruits will be served and water..no fizzy drinks, plus you'll get a leaflet about healthy eating LOL..wella t7abou el t3am mendhoun with olive oil? :P jokiing.

LOL u actually did think it through very well...... wat can I say hats down......
Seriously the perfect solution for weddings.....

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

U guys do mthewem in the wedding? Wow.. How come I never get invited to such weddings!!

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Hidden Content

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

O.o IA gheer elkheer; u mentioning "it probably was a mistake" !!! ???
U know better I guess; there are gurls who think "I willl not marry until I finish my studies" other would want to marry and study and others who dont want to study.... I guess each has his own reasons.......
IA watevr is troubling u ease out IA.....nd I will be updating on the subject soon IA.......

Hidden Content

"Palestinian looking Algerians" problem solved now I guess ^^ :rolleyes:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! cn't w8 2 c him!!! Posted Image pm me a pic of him... OK smile
Hidden Content

shey: 5las gt the jist

everyone... enough khawla for now!!!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,650 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

ameen ameen ameen..... Wallah you made me laugh!!! The right guy, the right place for a honeymoon... what can i ask for other then thisPosted Image... i'm gna thank u actually!!!

Glad to brighten your day ladies smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

you know why beebo? In these topics you can joke around and estahbel, but if you joke around in any other topic you are either ignored or the topic just stops there... haven't u noticed? BEEEEBBBBBBOOOOOO Welcome Back!!!

haha, very true sis... I guess people are too sensitive when it's a "serious" topic. Thanks, glad to be back.. need to get this place going again.

LOL u actually did think it through very well...... wat can I say hats down...... Seriously the perfect solution for weddings.....

well think about it... they plan it and think it through all their lives.. ou 7na nkhelsoha.... rahom mashi sahleen.. so by you complementing her thinking it through, you're just preparing yourself for when it comes lol... good luck to us guys hada mangool