Change
Photo

Marrying Bint Liblad (algerian) or another....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Done is better than perfect.

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

Glad to brighten your day ladies

Posted Image

U guys do mthewem in the wedding? Wow.. How come I never get invited to such weddings!!

We have something similar to that called: mtewem.... see that's y omeymma doesn't want to invite you.... you know just in-case you're not familiar with the food!!! Posted Image

well think about it... they plan it and think it through all their lives.. ou 7na nkhelsoha.... rahom mashi sahleen.. so by you complementing her thinking it through, you're just preparing yourself for when it comes lol... good luck to us guys hada mangool

t5ales.hom s5oneen kho!Posted Image 3ineek ye7walo

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

t5ales.hom s5oneen kho!Posted :P ye7walo

lol i don't doubt that one bit

WgxUpZ6.png

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored

Hidden Content

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! cn't w8 2 c him!!! Posted Image pm me a pic of him... OK smile
Hidden Content

shey: 5las gt the jist

everyone... enough khawla for now!!!

Enough said I guess; IA all be cool; after all wateva happens happens for a reason; and sometimes for reasons we may not know of until later....IA lifeeh elkheer happens ^^ "likhlak mathaya3"

As far as the pic is concernd I have it right here ^^; and wen u r ready; it will be in ur inbox IA ya....All the best in ur life IA smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

well think about it... they plan it and think it through all their lives.. ou 7na nkhelsoha.... rahom mashi sahleen.. so by you complementing her thinking it through, you're just preparing yourself for when it comes lol... good luck to us guys hada mangool

lol you reminded of my friends story (he was from Labenon); the funniest I've heard; the guy proposed to this gurl and all he saw was how beautifull she was and stuff like that; she was of a somewhat (nice and shallow) so she is used to spending and looks; her mahr and her wedding were of a great show; the guy payed aloooot of money; I mean I have no idea were all of that money he spent were coming from...anways few days later after she moved from labenon to here; he mom called her; and she was like how are you my darling and how is ur your husband; the gurl was like "ooooh miskeeen, he breaks my heart; he has tons of loans; all the salary goes to this, this and that bank" ...ok in accent he said and the high pitch he used it in was quite funny.....anyways nothing is better then "yusr"..... rabi yisahal for all IA ^^

Posted Image

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

Enough said I guess; IA all be cool; after all wateva happens happens for a reason; and sometimes for reasons we may not know of until later....IA lifeeh elkheer happens ^^ "likhlak mathaya3"

As far as the pic is concernd I have it right here ^^; and wen u r ready; it will be in ur inbox IA ya....All the best in ur life IA:)

READY, STEADY.............. SEND!! :P

"likhlak mathaya3"

sa7 elsanek ya abo eshabab ....

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

lol you reminded of my friends story (he was from Labenon); the funniest I've heard; the guy proposed to this gurl and all he saw was how beautifull she was and stuff like that; she was of a somewhat (nice and shallow) so she is used to spending and looks; her mahr and her wedding were of a great show; the guy payed aloooot of money; I mean I have no idea were all of that money he spent were coming from...anways few days later after she moved from labenon to here; he mom called her; and she was like how are you my darling and how is ur your husband; the gurl was like "ooooh miskeeen, he breaks my heart; he has tons of loans; all the salary goes to this, this and that bank" ...ok in accent he said and the high pitch he used it in was quite funny.....anyways nothing is better then "yusr"..... rabi yisahal for all IA ^^

OUCH!! sorry but no girl is worth getting myself in debt for.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
ok so the conclusion of this topic is:
- It's better to pick from your own kind
- Palestinian looking Algerians dont exist only in Avatar
- Algeria is a cheaper option for a wedding
- There is hope also in marrying women from other cultures.
- No woman is worth going in debt for apart from your mother.

thank you.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Guest_Khawla_*

Guest_Khawla_*
  • Guests

ok so the conclusion of this topic is:- It's better to pick from your own kind- Palestinian looking Algerians dont exist only in Avatar- Algeria is a cheaper option for a wedding- There is hope also in marrying women from other cultures.- No woman is worth going in debt for apart from your mother.thank you.

sa7 lsaek.... BUT apparently we have 1!!!! (a pali. looking Algerian)

bibi123

bibi123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Current mood:

Marry whoever you want to marry. Just be realistic. Non-Algerian women and men can be just as wholesome as Algerians and Algerian women and men and keep just as low as non-Algerians. It is a bad idea to expect that just because you and your spouse come from the same country, city, etc that you will be more compatible with them than someone else. A big part of what makes any marriage work is Expectations and Communication and Honesty. If you start out your interactions based on that and both have the same principles then it can always work. If you go into a relationship fool-hearty and ignorant than what hope does anyone have. 

Also, for the commenter who said that bringing a wife from balad to wherever outside of the country is okay because they will adjust, that is often true. However, it is also true that some women cannot take the shock and stress of being so far away from everything that they know and will run away back home. Then you will be an ocean away and what kind of relationship can you have then? 

Marriage takes two people and while relationships between people of different cultures can be challenging, it can also be enriching! 

Just have a clear mind and be realistic and honest from the beginning, that's why marriage contracts are so great. Iron all of that out. Children's religion, children's names, grandparent involvement, living arrangements, household chores, food types, expected holidays. etc. 

One problem that I've seen is when Arab husband marry American wives and forget some of what we think of as important. Like, I know a woman who divorced her husband after YEARS because every Valentine's Day, he did nothing. Her birthday, he did nothing. All of this was based on the fact that she did not realize that in his family/culture/ religion poeple's birthday's aren't real holidays. Like, Islamically, if we don't even celebrate the Birthday of the Prophet Mohammed sallalahu alayhi wa salaam then why should we celebrate Betty Sue's birthday? Also, Valentine's Day? No thank you. This was something that hurt her year after year and confused him year after year and eventually, after normal/ common marital problems piled up, it ended up being the birthday issue that was the straw that broke the camel's back. 

These expectations can be damaging even in a relationship between two people of the same background. I know a Moroccan couple and they'd been together for years, but they have different views on division of labor in and outside of the home and over the years it wore on the wife and she is leaving her husband. 

I guess my point is, anyone can get divorced and anyone can get their heart broken, don't base your expectation of a happily ever after marriage on your partner's national origin, base it on mutual understanding and compromise.