- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
you must have heard about downloading using bittorrent. Well its pretty simple its just another p2p application.

* Getting Started:

you need to have a software that recognizes bittorrent files. I personally use Bitcomet and you can download it here http://download.bitc..._0.70_setup.exe

After its downloaded, install it on your PC.

*Downloading:

When you have finished installing Bitcomet, open it and you will see something like this

Posted Image

Now go to this website: <a href="http://www.mininova.org" target="_blank">www.mininova.org
</a>
There you can search for anything (software, movies, music, etc.)

when u find what u want make sure you list them according to seeds then just click on the one with the highest number of seeds (so it downloads faster), a new page with Download sign comes up, click on the Download button and then press open when the pop-up window comes up.

Posted Image

next you will get a window asking you where you want to save the file, choose where you want to have the file saved to on ur harddrive.

now you just play the waiting game and let your download finish.

WgxUpZ6.png

Soualhi

Soualhi
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Current mood: Bored
Too bad Mininova has now gone 'legal'. I prefer using Torrentz (www.torrentz.com) because it lists one torrent from many sites (ThePirateBay, Vertor etc.).

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Current mood: Cold
Long Live Bite Torrent :D But it takes time until your download finish , you need more seeders to upgrade your download speed , but most of the web sites aren't clean .

モハメド

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
MIRC was the best back in the days (still is), much easier to use and you don't have to upload in order to download. Rapidshare was also good until I tried renewing the account a month ago and found it to be very expensive.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Rapidshare is the best, eventhough i ve the account and doesnt seem to work fast with it sometimes.. but still its the best..
Posted Image

- Mohammed

- Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
I never really managed to get the hang of IRC. Bittorrent is good when you've got all the ports set up properly but yes it does take some time. Rapidshare is probably the best but then it should be considering you have to pay for it.
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

fred2265

fred2265
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:

Mediafire is my favourite of the file hosting sites..jpg