Change
Photo

For All The People Who Only See The Bad Side Of Everything!-No Arms , No Legs, No Worries..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I always wonder at ppl who only see the bad side in anything that happens , ppl who dnt seem to realize that there is Beauty in this life or that u dnt have to assume the worst in order to advance!

Hamdulillah 3alla koulli 7all.
This guy is Amazing Masha'Allah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA

w/salam,
  • The Big Algeria likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
Salamu Alaikum Everyone
I don't think I have any introduction for the video I'm attaching...except say "Al-Hamdolilah" for everything....

• Beebo, Apocalypse, writersfreedom and 2 others like this

Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
Thank you Ibi, I saw this guy before, maybe here on e-dz, can't remember where, but he is so right! we keep complaining about having lacks in our lives, people keep judging others for who they are and they aren't and what they do and what they don't, and push them to feel insecure about themselves, so many expectations, there is no perfection, only God is perfect, and to have a flaw is not the end of the world like so many people think, for those who judge you, you shouldn't care much cuz they're not perfect either, that is such a bad habit in the human nature.

we should learn high self-esteem and self-confidence from theis guy, we do not choose how we look, but we do whoose who we are, this guy is a perfect example that you can be whoever you want to be.

Keep a smile on your face and take things easy, life is so short!

Thanks Ibi smile

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Inspiring, thanks Ibi.

We have limbs, we complain. We have eyes, we still complain, imagine someone who has never seen the sky? And the ask people around them about it, like what colour is the sky? These kind of things just put your life on pause and make you think, 10% is my problem, 90% is how I react to it. Never leave things act as obstacles to what you want to achieve, even haters. But I like to make sure I keep things balanced, like I don't dedicate all my time, effort and mind to just that particular thing..

You know sometimes, I see things as problems, huge ones, but then when I really look into the situation, I think..seriously Omeymaa, welli l3aqlek. Keep walking..Move one..

Keep a smile on your face and take things easy, life is so short!

True, am I smiling enough smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> smile smile smile smile. Actually everyone likes my smiley face smile

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Thanks for sharing bro. I have seen this video numerous times and in many occasions. This guy is a christian and he's saying this, what should we, Muslims say to ourselves knowing that we're alhamdulilah on the right path, yet we don't appreciate what Allah swt provided for us and helped us achieve over the years.

inshallah we'll learn from this lesson and keep it in the back of our minds anytime we face hardships in life.
  • wise-man001 likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
Great video, thanks for sharing bro smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

and well said Beebo, Meriem and Omeyma.

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : (( من أصبح آمناً في سربه معافا في بدنه عنده قوت يومه فكأنما حيزت له الدنيا بحذافيرها ))

Be the change you want to see in the world.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Thanks for sharing ibi, we do have this video posted here on e-dz so am gonna merge the Two Topics Insha'Allah ^_^

~~~ Peace out ~~~

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
Aaaa yes yes ^^...sry guys my bad....Im suppose to check if the topic exists before posting ....

thnx and finish strong ma ppl :D
  • writersfreedom likes this