• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam

Exceptionally this year, the three players nominated for the Fifa Ballon d'Or (player of the year) play all in the same club.
So, who do u guys think is gonna win the title of the player of the year

Is it gonna be Messi who is now considered as the greatest player of all times by a great portion of the fans

Or is it gonna be Xavi who is considered as the best midfielder now, and who is also at the end of his career and deserves a reward before taking his retirement

But hey, let's not forget that Sain has just won the World cup, and to whom goes the credit...yes of course to Andrés Iniesta

No wonder how a great team like real madrid with talented players like Ozil or Ronaldo has undergone a big humiliation after facing a terrific attack composed of these three soccer pearls

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
I personally think that Wesley Sneijder should've been in the final for the player of the year.

He took Inter to the final and helped them win the champions' league. He then took the Netherlands to the final and did exceptionally well in the final. I think it's not fair.

Or is it gonna be Xavi who is considered as the best midfielder now, and who is also at the end of his career and deserves a reward before taking his retirement

This i totally agree with so I think he deserves it. Even though I am with Messi, but he's young so he'll have a lot more to come.

WgxUpZ6.png

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
Since Barca are on the winning stream; and an average of like 4 goals every match....I think Messi would be the choice...

Posted Image

mouloudia

mouloudia
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Current mood: Disagree
I think Frank Lampard should be in
اذكرو الله يذكركم

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine

I personally think that Wesley Sneijder should've been in the final for the player of the year.

He took Inter to the final and helped them win the champions' league. He then took the Netherlands to the final and did exceptionally well in the final. I think it's not fair.

I totally agree with u, I was even surprised when I knew he is out of the race

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

Are u serious? Lol
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

The best joke I've heard all day