• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
Salamu Alikum khawtna

It has been quite sometime since I last posted a topic of my own...
I'm kinda feeling a little mixed emotions; stress, tired, happy, exhausted and excited....I'm on a state now were I want to sleep but I cant sleep...so I thought I would do something useful that need not much of mental effort from me.....so Here I'm... turned on my monitor and started typing....

You see my friends; I was out of hard disk space; so I thought I would delete some stuff that I don't need; until I get me self and extra storage...so while in the process I came across my digital photos; and memories started to rush up my mind....

One of those memories was an event while back in Algeria last Summer; the Event lasted for about a week; but during that time ALOT happened to me...
So here goes I share some of me memories with you good people...

It was Monday Evening; the weather was Amazing; and I was around Batna not very far; My destination was to go to Alger meet some good friends of mine and spend some days together...
I asked around for bus times; and I was informed; I waited for the Bus...it was around 9 PM and the best part was those travelers going to different locations through the country...
as i waited for the bus a lady came up to me and said "my son, give me some cash, I need to go to the Hospital", I told her wat is your ilness? she replied back "I need to go to the hospital"; I told Her I'm a doctor; she replied back with some nice Dua for me,,,I knew she was just doing it to get some cash; anyways she insisted and so I slipped my hands in my pocket and had some little change so I gave it to her...

Few mintues later a guy around the age of 16 years sat next to me, and started chatting; mainly about soccer; as we talked a lady begger came asking for money; I was a little harsh this time; so I told her to go do something decent rather than beggin; she started swearing at me, and turned to the kid next to me; I kept telling him don't give her a penny; but he was shy and embarrassed; so he took wat he had and gave it to her...I mean he is just a kid not even employed... anyways...that lady swore at me as she left.....right behind her was the first begger; with the same phrase she started" I need to go to ..." I stopped her and said "Hospital?" she laughed and walked away without saying a word....

Ok I will finish the rest of my story the next time I log in .... for now All the best and Peace.....

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
bro... you seriously know how to leave your readers hanging lol

WgxUpZ6.png

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Ibi,

I'm kinda feeling a little mixed emotions; stress, tired, happy, exhausted and excited....I'm on a state now were I want to sleep but I cant sleep...

you are feeling all that because a lady swore at your Zerri3a? wow Bro, wait till you go to the UK LOL!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
Bro i live ina city not far from Batna, and let me tell u , beggers nowadays will try andything and everything to embarrasse you :D waiting to read the rest maybe i'll get some good tips to start a begging career :D
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
you were lucky she didn't say somebody stole my jewelery and my husband will kill me, loooooool
waiting for the rest!!

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Salamu Alaikum jma3a; today it is Friday here; few hours left for Jum3a prayers...Blessed day to all IA

Beebo: thought to share my best week with ... ^^
Fatony: lol @ zeri3a...I should expect worst than in UK maybe Dela3a or something lol ..I know I Know I'm being silly (ate aloot).... :D
Wanted Dead: trust me some begger have begging agencies; and who knows sometime in the future; you will need a CV to enroll in the baggin business. hehehehe...
meriem18: heheh who knows mayb someone would even say my husband was stolen...

Continuing what I've started telling you guys...
The bus arrived; and I took my seat; I usually go for the seat just next to the back door; cause there you have room to push the chair back; and enjoy the ride...anyways it was a night drive; and I usually don't sleep while travelling....all those next to me had headphones on; so no one to talk to ...

as the bus cruised the lines to Alger; I enjoyed my seat and kept staring at the outings...everything was so quite; but that quietness did not last for long; it was disturbed by a bang....
everyone was at shock...to be honest with you I felt like I was the last person to hear it...everyone was standing up; and looking through the drivers windshield.... the little girls were all scared...the only word the circled the bus then was "Washkayeen (wats happening)"; I stood up and started to look through the gaps (I was on the back, and almost all of them stood in front of me), so I started to find my way and see...as the co-driver asked for room he went down the bus; and said "dont worry don't worry" it was a dog....

The bus killed a dog....

that was not it...as the collision happened; the tyre was damaged; HA it was not broke; it just needed pressure (some might call it air); the driver pressed something at the back and the tyre started to gain pressure back....

everyone or at least we thought everyone was back in; the co-driver asked that no one leave the bus; he only allowed 2 to join him outside or let me say help him out... (i was not one of them)...so anyways the 2 guys and the driver and his co-drive came back to the bus; and we were set to set sail again...so we rolled until a lady started screaming .... "MY SON, MY SON" ...she was in a state of going crazy seriously; to be honest with you she scared me....

it is time for me now to get ready for the Jum3a....so I will finish it later IA....

Alright Until next time...all the best guys....

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Salaam, you know I have a habit of not reading the full post, but for this one I had to read all of it :D
Beggers in Alger are kind of annoying, i mean some of them are wearing decent clothes then she goes beggin, and d3awi el khir are supposed to make you give her money, have you realised the majority of people who beg are women..no ? Depends on your niya afterall, sara7atan I always give the change I have.

On the bus, you didn't have anyone like that guy in the Taxi el mekhfi movie..'yemmmaaaa..a3ttini tchbtchaqa habbit nettqaya'' :P

Done is better than perfect.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
yaaaaaaaaah Omy, ask me about people throwing up in the bus, people should learn getting tcheqchaqa and eat light before going in a long trip smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> ,
waiting for the next Ibi smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> it just started becoming interesting!

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

jeepers creepers :D

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Salmu 3likom khawtna

Sorry to maybe have kept you waiting;

Omaymaa: Thank you ^^; I used to be three liner myself; but I guess I got over that by time hehehe; and also u raised a gud point there; women are into the business more than man; I actually did not notice; but I think by default it wuld be easier to say to a man go get a life....and If I'm not mistaken; one better check, bout a hadith; that there has to be at least 3 witnesses that 'folan' needs people to pay for him....

Meriem18: a funny way it goes is when a guy throws up and after s/he does it... s/he asks for -sachi- a bag......and Checkchouka before the trip!!? I once remember a guy brought the food along with him; and the smell was all over...I think it was -tajin zaytoon- can't remember it well.....

Wanted Dead: I believe u talking about the movie right (just googled it :D ) ? is it any good?; do u recommend watching it?

Alright now let me finish the rest of the event happenings ...
I stopped at ...let me see.....alright the scream ...

The lady went all crazy; going forth and back the bus screaming "where is my SON, MY SON" she even grabbed the co-driver and started screaming at him...and the old man sat in the front went to her and started calming her down; and asking her to explain....she said " I don't see my SON, Where is my SON"....we stopped by the side and we decided to go back to where we stopped and look for him....the worst part was that we did not have enough flash lights; the driver had only one flash light and the light he uses with his mechanical kit that needs to be attached to the battery; who ever had a phone used it as well; (u know the Nokia with the flash light?) who ever had a phone that has light was used....we started looking; the co-driver suggested the guys would divide into two; part go look and the rest stay with the driver and the bus; familiies stayed on the bus; while single boys went with the co-driver....before we went he said he needed to call the boss and inform him of the situation.....

after he has done his call; we were divided; I was chosen to aid looking; just as we stepped out; one of the guys named -Mohamed- suggested we take a number of someone who has reception (the driver had djezzy and mobilis without credit); it was only mobilis and nedjama that had reception there, and it was very weak; I went back to the bus and asked for someone who has nedjma or mobilis; -I had mobilis- so I took the number; and ringed the guy; it rang...so I just went on; I told the guys alright I have a number;
we screamed the boys name as we walked (the bus was still at our sight); the boys name was -Farook-; the mother wanted to come; but we did not allow her; cause it was dark and all and plus she was very very very panicking; HA one of the mothers in the bus convinced her to stay back.....
We went on deeper; and there we saw a little boy crying; he was so scared he could not talk...khnouna -mucus- was all over his face with the tears miskeen; so we took him....oh yes I forget to state that we were (the guys) 8 along with the co-driver....we did not go very far from the bus; but we were so excited I just picked up the phone and called the bus; even thought we were like 200-300 meters away and that we could see the bus ahead...the excitement and happiness carried not only me but all those who were with us....

as we headed back we could see the dead dog with its guts out; it was quite sad miskeen...

We went inside the bus; and all the ladies started; -I dont know how to say this in english- zagreet!- and SA everyone clapped like we were some big shot; the main thing was d3awi elkheer; espcially those mothers....the touching part was; as we went inside the bus; everyone (almost) was on tears...the mother grabbed her son like literally grabbed him and started screaming at him and hugging him....it was indescribable scene....
-we missed him cause; he wanted to pee; the mother sleepy; so she just told him ok; so he went down without telling anyone-

Now this time before we set sail again; the co-driver called his boss and informed him....and we were on our way;except this time; the co-driver checked and rechecked the passengers each and everyone .....to make sure they are all there.....

Alright I guess it is lunch time now....I can smell the fish burning.....

I will not keep the story hanging this time; so I will not tell you wat happened after that....I will leave it to next time IA....

for now all the best and PEACE
  • Fatony, Lilia and Omeymaa like this

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

nice ending for the boy :D and the dog as well :D it was probably starving in Algeria :D .... of course i wld recommand watching jeepers creepers :D only if u like horror movies :D

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

I once remember a guy brought the food along with him; and the smell was all over...I think it was -tajin zaytoon- can't remember it well.....

I remember someone did the same on my trip from Alger to Bejaia (It was a very annoying smell)

-we missed him cause; he wanted to pee; the mother sleepy; so she just told him ok; so he went down without telling anyone-

it's her fault... seriously... parents sometimes yidiroha gid ras'hum then start whining

Great Story bro!! :D

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Long post lol
Good story, you should start blogging...
D3awi elkhier never leave old Algerian ladies mouths, that a very good thing, I mean no matter how significant is the thing that you do to them, you still get them.

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
Awesome story , pretty interesting .

You should really consider blogging ,

And I feel kind of sorry for the kid , I have been in a familiar situation before when I was younger , not my favorite memory ..

Anyway , waiting for the rest bro =)
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

With kidnappings and all, alhamdulilah u did find him. What an adventure ya Ibi..merci

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Salamu 3likum nta3na....
Before I finish the rest of my story; I would like to thank everyone one of you guys for your patience ....
Wanted Dead: heheh SA maybe better than it getting eaten by chinese!!!...Jumpers Keepers, even though I'm not that fan of horro movies, but I will torrent it right now....I think the only horror movie that I can say is gud is paranomial activity?...other than that is just lame....I think
Beebo: I was on a flight once; and the passenger next to me (on his way to omraa); thought they did not serve food; he brought along -djaja m7amra- and wen he was done; he called the flight attendant and gave her the bag saying -hada losakh nta3na- lol ... -he even invited me-
Omeymaa: thnx for the suggestion; I will consider it IA ^^; wa rabi ya7fad Algerian Ladies IA .... ^^
eve: Thank you for the suggestion as well; flipping it in my mind now and IA will see smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
Fatony: HA rabi 7afdo...rabi star.... :o

Now I will finish the rest of it...
With that (kid missing) incident happened; everyone on the bus was very friendly with each other; those who had food hidden; took it out and started sharing; and the best part was everyone knew the name of the other person....

the rest of the ride was a normal ride...I kept chatting with the guy next to me; he works in construction; he was with the family on vacation and now he was heading back to Alger...

about 1/2 hour left to arrive to destination....the light of Alger was very clear; and the sun was about to rise; the time was about 6 AM....
We arrived about 30 minutes later; the bus stopped and door opened; before we started leaving; some families made dua for all the passengers some guys exchanged phone numbers...the normal situation....except this time everyone was very kind to the other; and was reflected on each one prioritizing the other on leaving; like "you go first, no no you go first..."....

Some nice people offered rides; but basiclly everyone had his own way to go and his own plans; mine were of which I was suppose to meet my friend in kharooba....I went in; and it was quite crowded....I found a seat and called him to inform him I was waiting for him; he was on his way....

Few minutes later, my phone rang; it was my friend informing me that he was there -in kharooba- I took my backpack and was about to live; on my way out; I could see people running towards me...I was surprised and was about to take defensive position....I looked back and I understood.....

the crowd was behind me...something was happening; I thought to myself -and it is an advise I got- (never get involved); I just moved on; the police started to rush for the crowd....I got carried away with the curiosity; I stood were I was and kept looking at wat was going on....out of the crowd people came out screaming; Now that was serious....I took my self and left; I was outside the station now...

I met my friend greet him; and we left; I told him the story of course; and we just took the bus and we were off.....

Our first stop was to take a walk in around bab-elwad and around....
after that was to go to my place.....

as we headed back; we exchanged buses and went on...something I realized while on the bus, is that when ever a lady (elder/mother) comes and there were no seats..a guy would stand and give his seat....that was something really nice; but I did not do it cause my trip was the longest and ther was always another person offering his seat...so anyways....

we put our backpacks and went out...it was about Maghreeb time.....we prayed and we thought of having some food; we were in Blida then.....we thought of pizza; my cousin owned a pizza shop; so we went there; we had some nice pizza; and some nice hangout....pizza and hamoude after that we had some great icecream....totally cool ha.!!! I thought so too....

it was then about 11 something PM; we were late; something was of certain; NO Buses...Ops !!! we totally forgot we need a bus....my cousin was to see their car; but it was not there; so it was a walk back....about 8 to 10 KMs.....we could not stay were we were because our stuff were back home (you might be wondering, my father could took us; well my family were at my grandma's; so they were not home) ; anyways we decided to make the walk; my cousins brought in somefriends with sticks -to be safe- and started off the walk....

you know how some light systems in Algeria are...so we had to use our phone flash lights from time to time.....anyways on the way back we pass by some farms/semi-jungles; we were not afraid cause we were a group; and no one would mess up with a group......
we walked and walked; every now and then you hear a car pass....the thing is that the road was a 2 way road only; one forth and one back....so we stick to the sides; and when a car passes we squeeze in to be safe; as we squeeze in we step on the grass that goes in between the road and the farms/semi-jungles- I took a picture in daylight of the road here: wait I will resize it and upload it....
Posted Image

so we walked and chatted; I walked mostly to the right side; so I had to walk on the grass longer period; as we walked; I thought I felt something in the grass....but did not pay attention to it.....few seconds later we all heard it; the guys were like, -wats that?- I moved out the grass and we had our lights on it.....it was very fast but we saw wat it was....it was a rat....so we moved on....same position now it was a long distance back; we could see the lights fade....so we walked ......now this time; I did not hear something but FELT something.....it was about down my leg....I jumped and said -wash hada- the guys got scared and came to see.....it was kinda red at the bottom of my leg above the feet....I wore socks (sports ones) so it was not mostly on it; ....I lowered my socks and had the lights on my leg; it was a tiny red spot...wat crossed my mind was that the rat bit me....so we directed our light to were I was stepping as quickly as possible....to see wat has bit me....we can see the grass move....

We saw wat moved and it was a SNAKE we thought but it was a lizard; it was very tiny, we could not define the color cause of the night and low light; and it was like bout 30 cms long....we could not say for sure then;
Here is an image from that day (sory it aint that clear; well totally not clear...but)
Posted Image

So my cousin jumped in the grass and ran after it to see it well (he had the stick on his hand; so I think that gave him extra courage)...

I'm afraid the post is already long; I will not make it any longer; for it to be easier for you guys to read....
so I guess i wll the rest to next time IA....

Aya all the best IA
Salamu Alaikum
  • Omeymaa likes this

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

the story is getting complicated like Naruto :D waiting for the next part :D i hope to see a sentence "we killed the lizard :D"

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

how did a 30cm snake bite you through your sport socks while moving?

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Adventure wella khalini..waiting to read the rest

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

SAlamu3likom sha3b nta3na

Wanted Dead: well not really; we could not anyway ^^
Fatony: Well I guess I will be explaining that part here ^^
Omeymaa: it was my best week, this last summer.... :D

I was suppose to fill you in guys with the rest of the event yesterday; but SA(suballah) due to some comitments I could not find enough time to write down the rest of the event.
Today IA I will explain Fatony's question...
You see as my cousin went on behind it to get a better grasp at it; we thought we better stop a car or something, and head on to the hospital...SA for us when we needed a car we could not find one...so anyways my cousin did not go far he simply jumped in and started looking using his mobile phone; the vision was not clear; so he said as he came back "I can't really say; but It looked like a lizard"; anyways we were scared -especially me- my cousin tried calling his father; but no answer; the other guys tried their phones as well; some of them do not own cars, but they know people who do....

You see by now you are probably wondering; or at least :o trying to figure the whole thing out....you see there is something if I say now; would remove all that is vague in your minds....

I was not sure what really bit me; or at least I thought then it was a bite....it was just scary; after looking at the rat arround; and the next thing that happened was a bite....so by default all that curious,afraid,lost feeling was there....I walked on the grass; so that would even mean that it may not be a living creature's bite; it could be a sting of a thorn or something; but that thought did not occur to my mind then; especially that we saw the lizzard imediatly after that ....so then or at that moment the thought was that an insect bit me;....

so we were in a state of being lost ...and still by that time; no one thought of it might be thorn sting....anyways we had to move; we walked and everyone was trying his phone; ironicly the "resu" / "reception" was weak; but we kept trying....few minutes after we started walking a car passed by; my cousin tried stopping it, but he did not want to stop; after all it was night time; and us guys...Im pretty sure the guy was very scared wen we tried to be stopped......

so my cousin and his buddy; suggested to run for the town to get someone; it would be faster that way...so he took off.....
right then our friend started talking on the phone; " he asked his brother to come quickly and pick us up"; we tried calling my cousin to inform him that someone is coming for us; after several tries we caught him and told him....
it was only couple of mnutes or something until our friend's brother found us walking by the side; I went inside the car; and the others rode in with me; and headed for the nearest hospital; we flyied there.....
I went throught the emergency; and the lady who worked there; asked me wat bit me; I told her I think it was a lizzard; she told me to remove the socks and put my leg in a chair she gave me....she looked at it; as she moved she told a nurse to get her something -it was in french- I could not understand wat she was talking about....anyways just as she finished talking to the nurse she turned to me and opened my eye and had a light on them.....
she later took some blood and tested my blood pressure; and asked me to go to the room outside.....as I moved out; I saw the nurse holding a needle...I was like "WAT"....I turned to the Dr and told her" Is it necessary?"; she said "are you scared?"; I told her "needles never liked me; I always thought they are kinda cute" she laughed and told me "it will not hurt you"... the nurse gave me the needle; and I went back to the Dr and asked her "wat should I do now"; she said "I think it was a sting not a bite; I did not see any tracks on the bite spot; it is just a sting"
I was like :huh:
just as I was lost in that talk; my cousin said " eseyiid hbil, he can't diffrentiate between a bite and a sting..." .... we took our selves and went on outisde....

As we left everyone made fun of me...and I thought .... how come I did not think of that!!!!.....so we went on home....

You are probably wondering Have I finished !!!???
Well not quite yet...things happened after that, well not the next day; but few days later....we went to "bilj" if you guys are familliar with it....
it is a beach; very nice beach in Tipaza...

alright Hopefully that would be (the bilj event) the last of that weeks great times....until next time IA
all the best and salamu alikum
  • Lilia likes this