- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
This is the support topic for the tutorial Learn foreign languages using iTunes. Please post here if you have any questions or feedback.
  • Apocalypse and Omeymaa like this

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
Wow I didn't know you could do that with iTunes , I only used it for listening to music and syncing apps to my iPhone. -.-"

Thank you bro , it certainly is useful ! :D

Will try it with French :]

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
iTunes is amazing lol, if you have a video that wouldn't play on Media Player, throw it into iTunes and its guaranteed to work.
But yh same I never knew you could do that..thanks !

Done is better than perfect.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
Thank you Nouredine, that's awwwwwsome!!!!!!!! smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I loved it!! thanks and keep them coming smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />!

can we download free music with iTune?? I mean I can listen to the radio but can we download songs to the pc ?

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor

Thank you Nouredine, that's awwwwwsome!!!!!!!! smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I loved it!! thanks and keep them coming smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />!

can we download free music with iTune?? I mean I can listen to the radio but can we download songs to the pc ?

u r welcome meriem ;) more to come soon inchallah :D

------------------------------------------------------
here is the method meriem ;), just click where it reads iTunes Store.

Posted Image

Shortly, the iTunes Store will be visible in the right-hand window. Hmmm, Jets Overhead has a free single, that sounds interesting. Because it is free. Now, I will click on that selection.

Posted Image

iTunes will open up to a page that tells you about the band and song as well as some comments from people who have downloaded the song. That's nice. What we're interested in, is at the bottom of the page. This is where we get the song. Look for the Get Song button. Just click on that.

Posted Image

If you are already signed in, the song will start to download. This can be checked by looking in the left-hand side of iTunes for the Downloads label.

Posted Image

There it is! Downloads equal one. Now where did it go? Into the Library of course, under Music. Just click on Music and you'll see the song on the right-hand side.

Posted Image

Make sure it says "free" next to the download button.

:D enjoy it

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
Great info man....It is really great using those podcasta.......great way to learn....

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Done, but in french :D

http://itunes.apple....pod/id280314895