• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

well riots have started in Algiers today, Orana nd Djelfa, I heard that the police shot people in Algeirs and in Djelfa, and AL Jazeera says there are talks about destroying the government, the government on the other hand, like usual, rests in silence! According the Al Jazeera!
here watch and enjoy!

http://video.dailyte...lgerian-capital

please! tell me about it!!!

Do you know that if in some case, somehow the country loses the president, we'll go back to the 90s nightmare cuz there are some highly ranked heartless merciless people!!

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
that's what we were waiting for i think it will be more every day I left algeria with a flames all around

hope every things going okay

rabi yaster nchallah smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
this is not good... not good at all... did this happen out of the blue??
  • The Big Algeria likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
saba w la9atha 7doura <_< They're just blowing off steam... Destroying the government.. yeah right! to have what anarchy?!!These people 'protesting' are not the ones supposed to act!
Violence was never been the solution. They're just gonna make it worst! Destroying ... who do they think is gonna pay for that other than people!!!

did this happen out of the blue??

No. It has been building up for a while now. There has even been "T" word attacks in the last couple of months and this was only to be expected; people has been pushed so they push back.
  • Beebo and wise-man001 like this
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
good. let them eat each other.. they are as bad as each other.. the people and the government. I've been waiting for this implosion for a while.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Honestly I was waiting for and it and wishing for it, because the government had started to ignore the people's will long time ago, but I didn"t expect them to start shooting the people, I mean a revolution should be organised, this one will only end up with more victims and less freedom of expression!

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

salam

Honestly I was waiting for and it and wishing for it, because the government had started to ignore the people's will long time ago

Whatever happened to walking the streets holding signs and speaking up our rights.
We, Algerians, were never good at this.. it's all about destruction: If we're happy we get out there and hit the first thing that comes our way, if we're mad same thing!!!
This isn't how it should happened.. it should have started way back when prices started shooting up yet all people did was talk about it in cafés and buses and they still bought everything.. Let's take Courgette (kabouya) for instance, do we really need it? and yet you find people buying it at 150 AD. This is insane!
  • Beebo, Apocalypse and wise-man001 like this

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
let's burn it all, let's open the gates for a new era of terrorism and blood !!! i think a new civil war might actually be better than peaceful signs coz this is a rogue government with rogue officials (haggara)
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced
I'm not surprised to see such riots, I was expecting it before!

لا خير في أمة تأكل ما لا تزرع وتلبس ما لا تصنع

I wish I could believe that.

But every time I've seen this world change, it's always been for the worse.

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
YAY! This means my parents will not even think of sending me to Algeria *celebrates-Who wants cake? :D *..Hamdulilah
..Rebbi yselk'ha 3la kheir.

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
You guys are all for violence to get rid of this government.. don't you remember the last time this happened? we ended up in a dark hole for 10 years!!! plus destroying public property which took years to finish to start with.. how is that gonna make anything better.. in fact it will make it worse, cause now it will be useless and when everything calms down, they'd have to go to another city to use their facilities and then people start complaining "oh we don't have.. we don't have"

Want to make an impact, go to the house of legislation and riot there and i'm sure eventually something will happen, why destroy something that yours which someone in the government wouldn't care for??

This can easily be something planned from the outside, just to disrupt the peace.
  • Apocalypse, Lilia, wise-man001 and 1 other like this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

This is what happens when ignorant people take the lead, they tell them its the Government's fault and so everyone is ready to bring it down, shows how stupid people can be! <_<

As Beebo said, did everyone forget what happened last time people thought they were ''bringing down the Gov and doing the right thing'' ???

The prices are not controlled by the Gov, what happened was that the Gov passed new laws on people who control the market so they can't steal or deal with bribes anymore so naturally they took their revenge on the people and the Gov by the ridiculous prices, everything costs at least 50% more than it did before!

So STOP making it worse by encouraging them or making it sound like they have the right to do this, cuz they Do NOT!

Most of the ones who were outside ''protesting'' are thugs with no goals other than destruction!

Al-Jazeera is the same channel who interviewed those who were killing our people during the 10 dark years and gave them a stage to justify what they were doing and its why they're not allowed in Algeria anymore, and their office here was closed.

They were having knives battles in Bab al-wad , Dar al-baythaa and irghaya today at 14 : 00 just as some examples of their actions, and then tried to burn down bab al-zouwar center so don't try to make them look innocent!

It's like what Allah (swt) said in the Qura'an about those who corrupt the world and claim they're making it better!

This can easily be something planned from the outside, just to disrupt the peace.

I think so too.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Lilia, wise-man001 and The Big Algeria like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

it is easy to talk about peace abd legislations in algeria while most of the people promoting it are people living outside algeria or "high class"
i may sound like an idiot saying it but it's true , when protestors peaceful or otherwise are hold in perpetuity and then sentenced to 5 to 8 years for "violent acts"
while somebody who just snatched 5000 billion is sentenced to 3 years , seems to me that nothing works in the right path. you talk about burning and breaking , come to algeria and go take a look at those institution ; they deserve to be torn apart on the people working inside. Nobody can claim that he knows how youngs feel or suffer coz most of those advocates haven't really been there, this country must start from scratch , and if you talk about blood , people are dying everyday from hunger coz the government decided that taxes must be levied to full the greedy armoire , and the people must simply pay, while Chakib Khalil stole half of sonatrach , the bread winner of Algeria and nobody said a word not even "boutefrika " . if you really wanna know what's up go to the sea at night in this cold winter , feel its horror and coldness, and ask what would make a 24 years university graduate board a 2 mitres skiff risking himself to die in horrible death just to make it out of his country, living his parents behind !!!!!

• Apocalypse likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

salam

Or to keep us busy! Don't you think it's weird that each year there's something happening.. this year Prices rocketing up.. last year Football and all the problems that it engendered and the year before that....

it is easy to talk about peace abd legislations in algeria while most of the people promoting it are people living outside algeria or "high class"

This is not something to reproach them.. And being rich or living outside Algeria doesn't prevent them from seeing things for what they truly are.

All that you've stated above is true and, unfortunately no one can deny the corruption that is taking place nowadays. However I don't believe that out of chaos will surge order.
Furthermore, not until people will leave the negativity behind that some change is gonna occur. Negativity such as: blaming everything on the others or 'dawla', the most famous principle of 'takhti rassi w tfout', college graduates settling for a piece of paper for a diploma when they are neither competent nor qualified, people taking the word 'WORK' seriously, etc.

As for the 24 graduate student who chose to risk his life to leave the country.. well that's it, it is his choice! He's not the only one out there there are millions all over Algeria, some just like him chose the easy way out.. others decided to wait and be patient knowing that everyone has to go through 'La traversée du desert'. This is life, it can't come that easy otherwise we're gonna lose interest.

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

this country must start from scratch ,

So, You need a REVOLUTION! then.

the government decided that taxes must be levied to full the greedy armoire

One thing is true of all governments: the most reliable records are tax records!

But, it's stupid and uncivilized behavior to smash and blowing up buildings like;

Stores, Show rooms, and Commercial Centers ... etc

This country needs HOPE!

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

We have a saying in our culture "mayhas beljamra ghir li kwato" , nobody can deny the fact that we have social stratifications in Algeria, and those in the bottom get it all "dirt, mud, humiliation, opression...." ; yes in algeria the poor gets it all, and we as educated or "cultivated" seem are apparently ok with such rogue government and officials , and when poeple do a fraction of what all of us should do we call them "ignorants"; im sorry we're the ignorant. You cannot expect of a government that supress free speech and set a currupt judicial system into place which is focused only on the lower layer of the society , to respond to what is referred to as 'democratic methodsé , this is not how it works.... You speak about the awful quality of graduates ; yes it is true , and now it seems to be getting worse and worse , I teach 4th year students in university who don't know the least about english ; i kno< all that , but can you bring Hraobia or ben bouzid to justice or blame them, just notice that despite the repeatedly occuring strikes in these fields neither of the two men submitted his resignation !!!! wake up guys ... don't speak about hope where there is only black clouds

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Actually, we do need to burn everything..
5 Octobre is a good example. It was the fall of the FLN

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

the Fall???????????

FLN never failed, cha3b failed

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Actually, we do need to burn everything..
5 Octobre is a good example. It was the fall of the FLN

mayhas beljamra ghir li kwato

El jamra eli rak tahdar 3liha rahi fa7matni LOL So!

and yes! this country needs HOPE, it's rich and beautiful, and he needs a real RJAL.

a new hole generation! I wanna see new young faces on the front!

But, I'm talking about the COUNTRY, not about the Government!

We have a failure system, indeed! ... Weak economic system who depends only on petroleum!

we have a very vast lands! but we still import food! Actually, we are importing everything!!

burning everything isn't a solution, Mr Fatony!

You have a problem with your government! and you wanna get it down!

so, don't blowing up the Public property!

Blowing up, their SYMBOLS! Destroy the Parliament.

The building is a symbol, and symbols are given power by their people.

By itself, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world.

But, for ME, if I can't change. I leave without looking back!

and now, those crazy, crappy rebellions! who make these riots, are just steal and terror the people on the streets!

Without the right!?

+ the majority of them are minors and very young people!

What's the benefit of destroying the Street furnitures, smashing the RENAULT show room,

breaking the stores (all kinda stores actually) and steal it all, blowing up the NEDJMA house ... etc

This is not anarchy, This is chaos.

Do a Muslim man act like that?

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

If we were to name someone as the next president, but to name someone who we believe is able to serve the country honestly, who would it be?