• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

• Because I myself saw the cops deviating cars in the national road 01 to save them before the manifestations begin. Couldn't they do anything else instead ?

This reminds me that on the first day these riots started, I was on the road from timouchent to constantine there was a lot of police in the road and I was wondering why there was so much police, also the bus driver was talking about "faux barrage" that another bus driver found! Rabbi ysellekna!

Haya nadet f tlemcen w benisaf, Allaho Akbar!

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
the government responded , watch Wald kablia after the 20.00 news , and how he's quivering !!!
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

euh, who is this guy?? sorry I'm so in love with algerian politicians that I don't know them
can't find this name on the net
can u post a pic of his?

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

the government responded , watch Wald kablia after the 20.00 news , and how he's quivering !!

If someone can get a video of it please post it

euh, who is this guy?? sorry I'm so in love with algerian politicians that I don't know them can't find this name on the net can u post a pic of his?

he's the minister of interior.. kelb khabith....

Posted Image

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

:lol: I never seen this guy, I must be a bad Algerian! lol
why khabith?? what other crap did he add to the country?

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I know the simplest solution to this problem... Like you registered people for the Passports, now register each person with a bank account and split the 200 milliar we have... Everything will stop. Our people will be happy and you can go on to build a brighter future for Algeria because maybe then Algerians can teach their kids, standard of life would be better and no more greediness in the country of the 1.5 million shuhada.

The government should then turn around and build better schools, hospitals, roads and there will be no need for corruption in a country where everybody is rich :D
  • Apocalypse likes this
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
you must read Utopia :D

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

I know the simplest solution to this problem... Like you registered people for the Passports, now register each person with a bank account and split the 200 milliar we have... Everything will stop. Our people will be happy and you can go on to build a brighter future for Algeria because maybe then Algerians can teach their kids, standard of life would be better and no more greediness in the country of the 1.5 million shuhada.

The government should then turn around and build better schools, hospitals, roads and there will be no need for corruption in a country where everybody is rich :D

you live in a fantasy world bro lol

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
Ive been trying to stay up to date with whats happening in Algeria; but it seems that I lost track sometime today....anyways; I keep reading people updates and statues that the riots are over!!!??? are they???
Too bad the damage is beyond calculating..... I was really shocked to hear that there were deaths???? <--- that's insane....

Posted Image

Londonhbb

Londonhbb
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Current mood: Confused
Imagine that the Minster himself said that Cops shoot the manifester in Msila ! no comment

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

well we can't consider the manifesters as victims, they decided to do so by themselves

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

So I just saw the news and apparently the government has decided to support the essential ingredients by decreasing the prices and paying the difference. wallah ghir VIVE L'ALGERIE.. NO OTHER GOVERNMENT DOES THIS

When will Algerians realize that we live in a world where globalization العولمة has become an essential part of the economy. This means that the country has to abide by the International Bank rules which states that the government cannot interfere with the prices of goods and to allow the market to flow freely.

The whole world is suffering from an increase in prices it's not just Algeria. Tunisian's went out in protest a few weeks ago, did they break anything?? No.

Here in Canada the prices of goods have increased by about 20% and no body complained, because that's just how the world economy is doing right now. The taxes increased, the oil prices increased to $1.20/ L, school tuition increased some students pay between $8,000 - $10,000 a year for school (most of them are loans that they took from the bank or government).... I finished school and I'm in debt trying to pay back my loans that I took to pay for my school... unemployment is on the increase since the recession and more and more people are relying on donations and community events. One person used to get paid $300,000/ year now he drives a car to deliver pizza for $11/hour.

Algerians have to wake up and stop thinking that "oh our government is crap, our life sucks, Algeria sucks", because wallahi you have more than what you think you have. You just have to be positive and work with what you have. Sub7anallah, is Algeria the only government that is corrupt?? NO every Arab government is as corrupt or even more than that.

Atleast Algeria is building roads, housings, universities. What did Qaddafi build for Libyans in the last 30 years?? NOTHING I have libyans friends who told me that they never seen anything being built in libya and they are only 4 Million people.

What I'm trying to say is, let's take the saying of the prophet Mohammed PBUH which says "always look at the people who are less fortunate than you".
  • Apocalypse and Fares فارس like this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Atleast Algeria is building roads, housings, universities. What did Qaddafi build for Libyans in the last 30 years?? NOTHING I have libyans friends who told me that they never seen anything being built in libya and they are only 4 Million people

since when haven't your friends visited their country? well I don't know, but my classmates who went to Lybia say it has amazing urbanism, especially concerning roads, they are as big as American roads, and almost all Lybians are rich, they even said Lybians illtreat Tunisians who work for them because they have money, anyway, that's what they say!

and yeha oyu're right for the rest, in Tunisia I need to pay about 1800dzd to pay a visit for a doctor! last year my friend payed 3000dzd when she had a fever! and we pay less schooling fees, well, there are no more schools now in dz thanks to our clever youth, Allah yehdihom

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

you live in a fantasy world bro lol

The oil revenue is the right of the Algerian people not the government. The government did nothing when the French were here. It was the people that got us Algeria back.

Isnt this what Omar Ibn Al Khattab believed in?

HENiA

HENiA
  • Girls
  • 49 posts

Current mood: Fiendish

Esalaamu aleikoum;

It seems the Algerians took the Tunisian riots as cue to start in here. But ‎such a bad, really unnessasry reaction to the price rises. Prices are rised here every year at this time Jan. I came here 5 yrs ago; the sugar was 60d a kg then now ... it's around 150d. Why protest now? Why not protest before or during Ramadan; when really the prices are criminal. I find the rioting a waste time, they should demanded goverment changes and justice - where the whole problem lay! The prices rises are just the tip of the iceberg! Why not demand justice instead for the REAL problems.

40% deceased the govermennt promised after the riots. but everything will still be expensive and imports will still be restructed with the huge taxes. The market will still be only open to few outside countries, furthering the monopoly here in Algeria. The goverment lower the prices is like putting a band-aid on your child's cut infected knee or taking Soothes the pain just enough so that the kid does not cry but does not solve the problem!

many hard working ppl here ... trying live islamically but unfortunately more ppl here in Algeria are in the 'pockets of the DZ goverment' living the haraam good life so no real change will happen here i am sure.

The looted my town in the newer quater but elhamdullah my area was safe. I heard ppl organised to loot Prentemps ... such a shame so many undeserving ppl will have nice new things.

Blackstar:

The petrol money is only enjoyed by the members of key government. The average Algerian does not nor ever will see a dinar of that money.

Yes machallah there are vast lands that could and should be used for the development of the country but how? When people here, sorry to say are too rich or ::cough cough:: too lazy to work them? I cannot tell you how many times I have dealt with people all over the board, from offices, to businesses to doctors where they are not too willing to do much work ... standing around (even if it their OWN business) .... I mean ye sure Mediterranean people are laid back ... but come on!

Also does the government even give farmers incentives to even work the land? NO! Milk powder have been imported for years from France to strengthen the alliance ... yet just in my area alone there are least 10 milk producing farmers that produce milk ... It really has all to do with the ties the government has with its allies; the monopoly created here on the markets and finally the mentality of people here ... not thinking there can be change ... and I'm sorry wasted time and money for the wrong things!

I once thought Algeria had the potential like the Gulf states to use the petrol for its betterment ... but after 4 yrs here I see that not coming true in my lifetime!

Beebo:

Yes, the government does pay the difference of the price. But what is there to really praise here? Like, I said before it is like putting a band-aid on an infected cut ---- pyschological maniupulation for the 'ouch' ... The real problems that infect the social, emotional and ecomonical fabric of this country are not being addressed. And if people breathe a sigh of relief after the decreases these problems will never be.

Also if you exaime the social system here in Algeria, subsitized money and bread is nothing on the scale of help (the poor) peôple really need here. And if you were to really know how much money the petrol revenue is then for sure, this country should be better then it is across the board.

My husband has been to Libya ... judging by his pictures it is very developed ... probably more so then all of the countries of the Grande Maghreb.

While, it is true there is a global increase in food and ecomony is down everywhere. Algeria, if it were working and producing at capicity should not - would not suffer that much considering it is relatively closed market. Algeria does not invest aboard remember.

But on the up-side there are many great qualities here like free education, freedom of speech and religion.

And these 2 surats explain it all very correctly I think.

"That is because God was not to change anything He bestowed to a people, unless they change what is in themselves. God is Hearer, Knowledgeable." (Qur'an 8:53)

“Truly, Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change what is inthemselves.” (Quran 13:11

Posted Image

Simplicity's table by the sea

cooking and culture from Algeria and the Mediterranean

Djazairya - Women's support community for Algeria

http://djazairiya.fo...gerie.net/forum

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Algeria is a Great country and yes those who were in charge of the riots and were part of them do NOT Love Algeria or even care about the prices, you guys are taking Al-Jazeera word for it, I Live here so I know what's happening and I see the results first hand not in picture or on the news!

There were no men between them, only Teens and their ages were between 15 - 20 and they all are members of different gangs who just wanted to fish in dirty waters as they say, so this was just a distraction and a cover to their operations. Don't be fooled by whatever u hear ppl say on TV. They burned down schools and attacked UNI's and students, and stopped buses on the roads and robbed them!

You can buy Plasma TV for 5000 Algerian Dinars and an Original Adidas for 20 Dinars, they are reselling what they stole right now! It's the reason they did this in the first place! Shop owners who don't have insurance are gonna be in serious problems and their families will starve!

Where my Aunt lives they came to burn the school and none of the them was from her area, so the neighbors went outside and actually kicked them OUT! They did Not support them or thanked them for their ''efforts'' and not just there, all over the country REAL Algerians are brining peace back, over 300 policemen were hurt! Men who protect us and work day and night in Eids , Ramadan and every day so we can be safe in our homes, were injured! They threw fire balls at them and broken glass and attacked them with knives, yet they had orders not to shoot! Meanwhile at least 25 people died in Tuni shot by the Police! and Bloggers were taken to jail for talking about it!

Where else in the world do you have free education and transportation for students and on top of that they give ALL UNI students a scholarship! Economy is bad of course life is going to be more expensive, its like this all around the world! in Belgium Milk costs 1 Euro so that a 100 Diar! but in Algeria it costs 30 Dinars and sometimes when its hard to find 35 , why? Because the Gov pays the difference!

Hamdulillah REAL Algerians who LOVE their country were able to put an end to this madness with the help of the Police!

Lotfi was smiling and even looked like he was about to laugh when saying ''expressing themselves'' I don't think even he believes a word of what he said! Robbing people is expressing yourself?? Really?! He's a big hypocrite! I remember three years ago he had an Album where he used really bad and very x-rated words and trash-talked the Gov and the president then he went to Paris for some time, a while ago his new Album was released and in it he actually tells ppl NOT to go against the Gov! Then he turned into a Da3ia on Youtube. And Now he's making excuses for Thugs! WOW HOW MANY FACES DOES THIS GUY HAVE??

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• The Big Algeria likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Zakaria

Zakaria
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • Location:At University! Studyin' for the best and the worst, brother!

Current mood: Dreaming
What happened those days is something really really bad, for Algeria, for its economy, for its youth and for its international image.

I just have my eyes to cry, and what can i say except: Allay ystorr...?

However i think there is still hope, just like Cheb Hasni.

Posted Image

TO COOK ME

QALB EL LOOZ!

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced
firstly I wanna talk about the street raper Lotfi: first of all you're not eligible to talk like a sociologist!

and you're not the guardian of the Algerians youth! you're a street raper and you're just a Geology engineer!!!

+ you're always calling to violence in your albums, especially the first ones! you were incite the youth people

against Dawla and calling for elharga, drugs ... etc. and now you're a sociologist and in Ramadan you were

like "Da3iya"!!! come on! Define yourself?

Well! I was in the middle of some riots somewhere! I was catching a bus, and when we arrive to some place

we find some very young people they are just teens and the oldest of them is in his twenties!! they cut the road

by burning a lot of wheels! and the traffic stopped! I saw them very closely, they were just DES VOYOUS (thugs)!

and they were insulting, and they start throwing stones to all the cars/buses who were there! our bus driver returned

back further away from that burned region! we stuck there for some 15 min minimum! After that suddenly they fled from

there, all of them and the road get opened. they fled cuz they heard that there's a police backup were coming there.

and hamdulilah, no one hurt.

But, what a generation is rising!!!

ignorants, uncivilized and violent!!!

there's no riots anymore, but is this mean that they solved the problems?

of course no!!!

one last word: Failure system.
  • writersfreedom likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

first of all you're not eligible to talk like a sociologist! and you're not the guardian of the Algerians youth! you're a street raper and you're just a Geology engineer!!!

excuse me FOuad, he's not a "street" rapper, a street rappper would describe women bodies and would produce dirty music, his words are always wise!

Dawla and calling for elharga, drugs ... etc.

I'm interested to hear the passage in which he incites people to take drugs

I don't know much about his early music, but you can't judge him this way, since I started to listen to his words back in high school he always tries to transfer wise messages to the listners then you are mature and wise fouad to understand that from his first album to 2011 the man grew up and became more mature!
He is no sociologist but he speaks better than a sociologist, a sociologist only cites the illnesses of the society, Lotfi on the other hand incites the youth to act better

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced

excuse me FOuad, he's not a "street" rapper, a street rappper would describe women bodies and would produce dirty music, his words are always wise!

YES, he's a street rapper! I was listening to his music since 1999, and I stopped listening to him when I reached the high school! I know him very well.

a street rappper would describe women bodies

He did more than that sis!

his words are always wise!

Lately, yes, I agree, (traba)

regards