Change
Photo

I need help findin a place in Paris or around ....

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Current mood: Bored
Salamu aliakum all

Before I post my request; I would like to thank the members that helped me out with my inquiry about renting in Paris....thank you very much....

I was hoping if anyone in here can help me look for accommodation there; something in Paris a place called District 13 - Le Kremlin Bicetre..somewhere not very far from EPITA....; This might sound a little embarrassing; i kinda lost my way trying to search; with all those tough French terms I just could not understand; used google tranlate alooooooooooooot; and google map as well.....I came across spams ...anways; if it would be possible that anyone would give me a search results page maybe; I will look into the offers and see; or maybe someone knows about a place I can rent or something.....
I will really appreciate it... (note that It might be 2 guys (if could not find; I will just look for a place for one) ).....

again Thank you very much in advance ....
thank you guys (third time .... witr)

Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
have you tried the yellow and white pages? (les pages jaunes et les pages blanches)?maybe you'll find sth interesting

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
try this:
http://www.acheter-l...lier_paris.html
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

@meriem Googling it right now.... Thnx for the suggestion.

@ Fatony.... Looks nice; really appreciate it .

thankx you guys...

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam,

It all depends on your budget bro, if u're still looking then u can pm me and give more details, I'll try to see what is more suitable for u then.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

ibi

ibi
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Highly appreciated man thnx; I tried PM u but it just does not load; can u try sending me your email? I will be writing to you through that if you don't mind....
or maybe try PMing me maybe it would work from your end....
again thankx shiekh....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: