2 replies to this topic

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
salam smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> kirakom :P

1.Google Gravity

Fancy messing up or hacking the Google homepage? Or hate Google so much that you want to throw Google around? Now you have a chance. so there is a script named Google Gravity. Works perfectly in Google Chrome, it allows every components on Google homepage to fall down and be able to move freely.

To perform the trick of Google Gravity, just do the following:

• Visit http://www.google.com/.
  • Type in Google Gravity into the search box.
  • Click on I'm Feeling Lucky button.
  • Move the mouse. :D
Note that the trick works best in Google Chrome and Safari, but appears to be working only partially in Firefox, and not working in Internet Explorer.

Posted Image

A remastered version of Google homepage will appear, where all components on the web pages will falling down to the bottom of the web browser (due to gravity) on any mouse hovers over. Best of all, these components – images, text, text boxes, buttons and etc. can be freely move around, and even threw to anywhere. :rolleyes:

In actual, when clicking on "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, you're taken directly to the URL returned as the fist search result, which is http://mrdoob.com/pr...google_gravity/. The effect can also be observed if visitor visits URL above directly, or click on the first link on the search results of "Google Gravity".

2.Google Funny Search Trick on Chuck Norris

Firstly, open your favorite web browser, then go to Google Search homepage, type Google Chuck Norris into the middle search box, then press I'm Feeling Lucky button. Now, let's see what search result do you get?

Posted Image
Yup, no search results because no standard web pages containing all your search terms were found, due to the fact Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Whatever, the actual fact is that you're been brought to this spoof web page directly, which has the style pretty similar to Google search results page. The funny effect actually existed since more than a year ago. Unfortunately whoever creates the trick can't manage to trick the term "Chuck Norris" itself on Google.

domtom ;)

Update : the same way with theses keywords :

Type on the google search box “google sphere” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Type on the google search box “google reverse” or “elgoog” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Type on the google search box “google epic” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Type on the google search box “google rainbow” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Type on the google search box “google loco” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Type on the google search box “annoying google” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Google game :

Type on the google search box “google pacman” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Type "Google Magic " and you will see fake Google homepage, if you click anywhere on the blank page background you will see the “oo” in the middle of “Google” letter will disappear. If you click again anywhere on the blank page background the “oo” letter will appear and so on.

also with : Google Bsd , who’s the cutest , Google gothic.

Type on the google search box this keyword in the quotes below and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.

Google Mew : type “ ewmew fudd” :

Google Hacker: type “google hacker” or “google 133t”

Google Klingon: type “google klingon”

Google Piglatin: type “google piglatin”

Google Bork: type “google bork”

Google Pirate: type “google pirate”

Edited by Nouredine, 05 February 2011 - 05:22 PM.

• Apocalypse and Lilia like this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
These tricks are so cool, especially that of Chuck Norris will find you :laughing:
Thanks for the tuto brother ^_^
Posted Image

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, thx for sharing bro smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇