- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

sido_uk

sido_uk
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Current mood:
Life is not easy as it used to be few years back as many of you must know and should know , therefore i have created this topic to discuss the daily issues and stress people get through during everyday routine ...

As i have noticed your topics are becoming extremely BORRING unfortunately and i am sorry to say so.

Lets all help one another and figure out ways of getting rid of this stress that's making people aggressive and ignorant to lovers and close friends....

I will start first :

Having to quit cigarettes about 2 years back it was so difficult for me to control my temper so what i used to do was to not speak to people or when i do i try not to take things to heart even though it was the hardest task i have ever done in my life . once i am out of the office i just try and forget everything i have done during the year and spend good time with friends and close ones and once i am home i bring a bowl of warm water and leave ma legs to relax :D

show me other things ...

Fares

Fares
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Current mood: Breezy
For me, it was very simple, whenever I would feel headaches or stress, I would lay the Qur'an infront of me and read. Subhanallah, a miracle of its own. (Although I'm not a fluent arabic reader but I'm working on it inshaAllah :D)

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
i'll teach u guys the secret to how bankers lose stress.
Everyday i wake up 5 mins before Fajr, prayer... i prepare all my clothes, go down and pray at the moque (or home) then drive to the gym. I do 40 mins of gym, 10mins of sauna and 15mins of jacuzzi... sometimes i add 15mins of swimming. Seriously, i do this every day and I feel like terminator all day and stressfree. I have improved in my work, and I am less lazier and do not feel tired at all.

The reason behind this is, it is very important to get your blood circulating well in the morning, just like warming your car. This is highly recommended for married men as well who want to go back home early to their wives. sido how did u get ur legs into a Basina? you must be short bro!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

lyl

lyl
  • Girls
  • 45 posts

Current mood:
unfortunately friends when I feel stressed I dont have the opportunity to practise sports neither swim cause we dont have in my town a swimming pool, what I do is just calling on phone one of my friends and empty what is inside me, after discussing I feel released and relaxed .....
  • Apocalypse likes this

Penelope

Penelope
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Current mood: Dreaming
For me, when I am stressed I can do nothing or even utter a word; all what I do is to keep silent and sometimes stay alone trying not to vent my stress wrongly in the face of any one. Sometimes, and this I do a lot, I sleep for long, and when I wake up, I find that stress passed away.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

For me, when I am stressed I can do nothing or even utter a word; all what I do is to keep silent and sometimes stay alone trying not to vent my stress wrongly in the face of any one. Sometimes, and this I do a lot, I sleep for long, and when I wake up, I find that stress passed away.

that's a good behaviour I guess.. I am just worried that one day you would be pushed too far, it can wake the sleeping giant inside u... Becareful of Depression

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky
Ya Fatony ya khoya, if only I could do all of that in the morning.
When I'm stressed (which is very often) wechi yetnefakh and I look like a tomato, I don't speak to anyone but if someone speaks to me then Allah ystr ...
I love it when I'm stressed cz I finish my work very quickly :D

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

karolina

karolina
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Current mood:
i m counting up to ..milion :P