Change
Photo

Colour revolution 2.0ůmore chaos made in America!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
Color revolution 2.0...another chaos made in America!
Read here

• Beebo likes this
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced
Sub7ana Allah!!!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Bent, I think I would welcome America than the current regime we have in Bled. Have you read "The Dirty War" by Habib Souaid´a?
Did you forget how the current generals "wlaad Franca" used to order for the killing of women and childen under the name of GIA? did you forget what happened in Bentelha? where officers went in dressed as Islamist and killed the whole village in just 2 days?

I have not forgotten that. I have not forgotten the families that suffered at the hands of these criminals, Al Ammari clan.

So you can play with your coloured logos and let Algeria get out of this mess. these generals, might go down, but they will take down as many innocent people with them as possible.

I pray for prosperity for my people.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam,

Interesting, but actually there is something that doesnĺt add up,

I think we all agree that Hosny Mubarak has always been a perfect and obedient servant for the US and Israel interests, now; could u tell me Grand Sister why would the US sacrifice him and risk the Muslim brotherhood becoming stronger and eventually taking more power ? I mean now that the oppressive Mubarak system has gone there is no guarantee for the US that ppl having antagonistic ideas to their projects won't enjoy the freedom that will allow them to emerge and occupy the political view (also, bear in mind that el barad3i isn't that popular and there are little chances that he will be the next president)

Now regarding that logo, we all now hat ppl in similar situations seek for inspiration and consider what has been already done, and that fist symbolizes the power and the change, and as a conclusion, the fact that all those movements have a similar logo doesn't necessarily imply that they are pushed and controlled by the same source.

Hada wa Allahu a3lem.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Now regarding what u said Fatony...

First of all, you should now that this former officer Souaidia was expelled and ejected from the army after spending some time in jail, and so u can guess that a man with all this frustration has all the interest to break the institution down.

I believe that it's wiser to judge based on proof and evidence rather than based on what has been said in a book written by a single ejected officer !

just take a look to this video and see how logical and rational the guy is machallah !

and before anyone replies, u may want to consider that back in the past I lived in Bental7a, I spent almost a year there and I left it only two months before the slaughter, and till now, I don't know whether all my third grade classmate are still alive or not...

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Dear Wiseman, I do not doubt at all what Mr souadia has been talking about. Many analysts looked at his book and his stories always add up. They cannot be made up stories!. Many people spoke about the story of Bentelha. This book is banned in Algeria. How can you say he is dillusional when evidence are clear that the dirty- sons of France rule the country, a hidden power way stronger than the president.

They are running a country in maffia groups and closed doors on everything, even foreign investment. I am telling you this because I met the Shuyoukh here who lost millions in Algeria because of these people.

Souadia mentions a good point about the New middle east. You asked why America would get rid of Mubarak? why did it get rid of Saddam who was their puppet, why Bin laden? why Yasser Arafat? Chaos in the middle east means big bux for America. They want Al Ikhwaan to rule so they can distablise the region and cause oil prices to rocket *(its above $100) just because of the Egyptian issue.

There is a wave of Fasaaad (Corruption) in Algeria which is not letting people climb any ladder. these people need to be removed and brought to justice.

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

salam,

thanks bro. Well, first of all, the point we are discussing here is whether the army is implicated in the slaughters against echa3b. Now the fact that there is mafia that is acting behind the scene and corrupting the country is just another point.

Now if there are ppl holding clear evidences that the army is responsable of what happened, then why don't they prosecute the murderers in the international court of justice for crime against the humanity (as other ppl succeeded in doing before with Milosevic and other murderers ) why don't they expose the responsible and reveal the truth in the international press and media ?

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Now does a chaos in the middle east serve the US interest, my answer is no, first of all, just see how was the stock market of New York and Europe suffering during the Egyptian crisis, besides, did you forget that any lack of stability in the region will threaten the prosperity of the US daughter, Israel ?

I'm sorry to disappoint u bro, but I'm not a big fun of the conspiracy theory.