Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
salam

as I promised here is the links & how to use them of the windows 7
:D.

Download Windows 7

The fastest way to download Windows 7 is using BitTorrent, which is a P2P protocol for file sharing. Not only BitTorrent provides high speed of download for popular files, but it also gives you the opportunity to improve other people's download speed.

To download files using BitTorrent you need an application that supports the BitTorrent protocol (called a "BitTorrent client"). The most popular BitTorrent client is µTorrent, however be careful when installing µTorrent since it includes an (optional) adware called "Ask.com toolbar", so don't forget to reject it during its installation. Feel free to use any other BitTorrent client.

Once you have a BitTorrent client, download the tiny ".torrent" file bellow that belong to the version that you want (32 bits or 64 bits). This file will be directly opened with your BitTorrent client and the download will start instantly. The magnet link is another method to start downloading a file with your BitTorrent client.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Those 2 ISOs above allow you to have Windows in any language that you want
(35 languages available).

These ISOs also allow you to install any edition that you want
(Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium, Home Basic, Starter).
Note: By default it will install the Ultimate edition.
Note: Multi-language is available only if you install the Ultimate edition.

Check authenticity

You must absolutely check authenticity of the ISO file you've just downloaded. Doing so will confirm that it hasn't been modified by anyone, that it's clean from spywares and viruses, and that it is free from corruption or any transfer error.

To confirm the authenticity of the ISO file you downloaded, all you have to do is to make sure that it is exactly (bit for bit) the same as the one Microsoft provides. We can know that two files are identical by matching their hashes. The hash of a file is the result of its calculation. Each file has a unique hash, if the file is modified (even only by 1 bit) then its hash will be completely different.

Like many software editors, Microsoft provides hashes for all their softwares, which allow to authenticate them as genuine. The hashes we're looking for are available either here:
blogs.technet.com/... or directly here: msdn.microsoft.com/... (look for "Windows 7 Ultimate (x86) - DVD (English)" and "Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) - DVD (English)):

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Match one of the hashes (either MD5 or SHA-1) of your version (32 or 64 bits) using HashCheck (Posted Image direct downloadinstructions) or any other hash calculator, and make sure that the ISO file you've downloaded is exactly the same as the one provided by Microsoft.

Should I install the 32 bits or the 64 bits version?
If you have 3 GB of RAM or more, install the 64 bits version. If you have 2 GB of RAM or less, install the 32 bits version. If you have between 2 GB and 3 GB of RAM, both versions are OK, and it's up to you to decide. — Before making any decision, make sure that your processor supports 64 bits instructions. Find your processor on Intel's website or AMD's website and check if it supports either "EM64T" or "AMD64".

Note : that if you install another edition than Ultimate, you won't be able to enjoy multi-language and to change the display language of Windows with one of the 35 languages available. Only the Ultimate edition has this feature.

If you wonder which edition of Windows to install, be aware that according to Microsoft, all the editions of Windows have the same level of performance (system requirements are the same for all editions). Differences between editions are mainly about functionalities (compare editions of Windows). The Ultimate edition is the edition that includes functionalities from all the other editions, this is the most complete and the most flexible.
  • Beebo, Fatony and Lilia like this

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Check the authenticity of the ISO image that you have downloaded

• Download and install HashCheck.
  • Right-click on the ISO image that you've downloaded and open Properties.
  • Select the Checksums tab and wait until the HASH is calculated.
  • Copy and past one of the HASHES released by Microsoft in the search field:
    • Windows 7 32 bits: D0B8B407E8A3D4B75EE9C10147266B89
    • Windows 7 64 bits: F43D22E4FB07BF617D573ACD8785C028
  • If found, the ISO is exactly the same as the one released by Microsoft. If not found, then download Windows 7 again.
Windows 7 64 bits

Posted Image

Windows 7 32 bits ( in french :D )

Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam

These ISOs also allow you to install any edition that you want (Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium, Home Basic, Starter).

What's the difference between these editions? From what little I read about this, I see that Ultimate is the best one. But like my grama says " sal mjareb wla tsal tbib" :D
Posted Image

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

salam

What's the difference between these editions? From what little I read about this, I see that Ultimate is the best one. But like my grama says " sal mjareb wla tsal tbib" :D

of course lilia the Ultimate ( u can understand that for its name ) is the best & the flexible one also the expensive one ;)

elmjareb said : it's the windows that I have in the office & in my PC also ...I think you r satisfy now :rolleyes:
  • Lilia likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

salam

I think you r satisfy now

Rolling eyes, pulling tongues :huh: :D
lol sure satisfied... for now :P

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

such a good costumer :D, :P

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
cheers bro, i downloaded it. torrents have improved a lot, it was downloading above 1mb/s ..
I will try and install it tonight and see what it looks like.

thanks man.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

salam
:crybaby: the torrent died on me :o no seeders, no leechers, no nothing!!!

it was downloading above 1mb/s ..

No wonder that mIRC thing didn't work for me.. compared to this speed, my connection is like on slow motion speed (54Ko/ max) today it's 12Ko/s smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

salam
:crybaby: the torrent died on me :o no seeders, no leechers, no nothing!!!

No wonder that mIRC thing didn't work for me.. compared to this speed, my connection is like on slow motion speed (54Ko/ max) today it's 12Ko/s smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

No seeders ? i uploaded over 500mb of that file last night :D ... Just hang in there Lilia.