• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced
salam

UNI students have a manifestation in the front of the Ministry of Higher Education last few days and that's what happen to them

in Bilad al3iza wa Alkarama !!! LOL

last year police beat Doctors and now is Students turn!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Allah Allah Ya Tzayer !!!
  • Beebo, Apocalypse and Omeymaa like this

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
It's really a shame on the Gov ,

but while you know that they will facing this by forces why they manifest ?

rabi yahdi makhlek

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
YES, I HOPE THOSE WHO KEEP REPEATING THAT EVERYTHING IS OK IN THIS COUNTRY WHICH DEFINITLY DOESN'T NEED CHANGE, THAT WE HAVE FULL DEMOCRACY THAT PEOPLE ASKING FOR THEIR RIGHTS ARE BEING BEATEN ( these have nothing to do with anti-government revolution) ARE PROUD NOW!
  • The Big Algeria likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

but while you know that they will facing this by forces why they manifest ?

They are manifesting for their rights Nouredine, their rights this time have been taken from them, the government has passed a law to equal the Magister and engeneering degrees with LMD Master's degree. Now someone studies 7 years the other only makes 5 years and guess what? they're equal!

They also did this to us who study abroad, we went to Tunisia and found a Master's degree not a Magister and our dear government counts it a Master in Algeria which means only valid to teach in high school, now people have bac+4 and leave the country to study abroad to come back and work in a high school, and they dae saying a Tunisian/ Turkish/ Jordanian Master is equal to the Algerian one, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

If I was in Algiers I would manifest with them, there's too much unfairness that such question shouldn't even be asked!
  • Beebo and The Big Algeria like this

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

I'm agree with you meriem but in Algeria you study for study that's all not for degrees or creativity , so even they manifest & burn ....clashes , but the Gov will never change it , it's done , whatever they will do they will accept this soon or lately ,

Once they brought the LMD system to the University why no one manifest against ? even before two years of that Germany Canceled this program from the German Universities after just 2 years of application because in one word " Failed ".

so while we accepted a Failed program , so we must accept its failed results .

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

I'm agree with you meriem but in Algeria you study for study that's all not for degrees or creativity , so even they manifest & burn ....clashes , but the Gov will never change it , it's done , whatever they will do they will accept this soon or lately , Once they brought the LMD system to the University why no one manifest against ? even before two years of that Germany Canceled this program from the German Universities after just 2 years of application because in one word " Failed ". so while we accepted a Failed program , so we must accept its failed re

first, when the program was introduced in Algeria the students didn't know it was a failed program, the students aren't the ones supposed to know about the failure of the program, those who brought it should be aware of that! along with the chaotic educational system today in schools:
I remember in 2005 I wanted to study LMD and European countries were still testing it, it was then that it appeared to be a failed program, then during my four years in University I always watched students protesting against that program but nobody ever listened to them

Second, we study only to study?????? oh come on this is as if you were telling me we live to eat and sleep until we die, sorry, I'm not on earth for that! and the fact that the government does not listen to the people doesn't mean we should let them do what they want to do , that is WRONG! and innacceptable, in a fact, we were raised to believe that's how it goes, well guess what? it's not that way that is goes, we're not supposed to be like sheep! and not allowed either, we're no more in the 90s, the 90s are over ten years ago
  • The Big Algeria likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
well said Meriem, we should introduce an education system which is parallel to that of advanced countries.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Waou..when did this happen, the news never show anything...!

Done is better than perfect.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Omy, don't watch Algerian news, it is as if they don't exist at all, search for the page envoyés spéciaux Algeriens on faceboo, you'll get all the truth from DZ
  • Omeymaa likes this

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Waou..when did this happen, the news never show anything...!

It happened this week! and as Meriem said you can get in touch about the news in Algeria through some pages there!

I agree with what you said Meriem, Well said!

Posted Image

we should introduce an education system which is parallel to that of advanced countries.

we import everything! and we have people who can make educational systems, BUT our Gov loves França :(

• Omeymaa likes this

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

first, when the program was introduced in Algeria the students didn't know it was a failed program, the students aren't the ones supposed to know about the failure of the program, those who brought it should be aware of that! along with the chaotic educational system today in schools:
I remember in 2005 I wanted to study LMD and European countries were still testing it, it was then that it appeared to be a failed program, then during my four years in University I always watched students protesting against that program but nobody ever listened to them

Second, we study only to study??????

I think u just answer ur self , if they didn't listen to them in the beginning how they will do in the end ?

ya Meriem I told u all this because " tayeht drouss " with the Gov , if they want something they do it ,

u think i'm here for just the high salary & love this cuz just i'm in Europe ? why I should left my family my country & my friends If I didn't suffer from the injustice ?

I'm like you not in this life for just eat sleep & die I have a goals & I'll do my best to get that , the impossible in fact.

but I realized that whatever i'll do i can't change this ( in algeria ) so better keep silence & seeking in somewhere else maybe i'll get what I want .

kraht menhom , they just were approach to make me mad , so I left it for them ,

the best & the easiest solution at least for me .

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

kraht menhom

I didn't say you're enjoying it, I just said we shouldn't step aside cuz they don't care, we need to make ourselves heard, when kept silent during the 90s, and got used to it, but it's never too late to speak up! and it's nevr useless

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

I'm tired from that meriem , I did all what I can do , I found my self alone , I didn't give up but tell me who will listen to us ?

may be our children will never facing that but we , it's late too late ... believe me

:(
  • Apocalypse and Omeymaa like this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

I didn't give up but tell me who will listen to us ?

:(

Only Allah swt will listen to u. Also the issue with Algeria, again only Rabbi sebhanou can solve it... Their time is coming.
  • Apocalypse and Omeymaa like this

Tageldunt Zelda

Tageldunt Zelda
  • Girls
  • 46 posts

Current mood: Alienated
I have a question... one of my algerian friends said that university education is free .... really? is that in every university in algeria or just some ? lol

he told me i should come here and pursue my studies if i wanted ! hehe :P
US students should start protesting here too.. tuition and fees are ridiculously high ... :( and the cost of books are expensive as well...

inshallah things will get better for university students around the world smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-*-*-*Viva*-*-*-*Argelia*-*-*-<3 Mi bléd adoptivo... ! ^_^ assa azeka..dima!

*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.

\¸. ALGERIA .¸¸.

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤

..\

☻/

/
; ;
b b

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced

I have a question... one of my algerian friends said that university education is free .... really? is that in every university in algeria or just some ? lol

US students should start protesting here too.. tuition and fees are ridiculously high ... :( and the cost of books are expensive as well...

inshallah things will get better for university students around the world smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Yupp, it's free!
Although, I wouldn't necessarily recommend pursuing your education in Algeria just because it's free.
I agree, tuition fee are too expensive. Students don't need financial stress on top of what they already have.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Gradute with a huge debt that you have to pay off.... :(

WgxUpZ6.png