2 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
salam all,

as you are aware we have a serious issue with our youth in Algeria today. We have kids roaming the streets high on drugs and the government is doing very little about it.
The ministry of health is trying to address the problem by educating kids in schools about the seriouseness of drugs. but what are they doing about the youth whom are already addicted to the substance.

Part of the reason our youth are going down the wrong road is due to bad friends, bad upbringing, lack of work and a lot of free time !!.

How do you advise that we deal with this problem? we are not as serious as Europe or the Americas but we are on the right track to becoming like them.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky
bsa7et.hom... yevoyageew l'plasa we7do5ra. ma3endaak

bad friends, bad upbringing, lack of work and a lot of free time !!.

they say that friends are like the patch you sow on to your ripped clothes. If your patch (friend) was a different colour, dirty and wrong size then it would ruin YOUR image and what people say about your clothes. Where as if your patch was the exact colour, clean and was the perfect size people might not notice the fact that your clothes are actually ripped. (the fact that its ripped shows that people are not perfect and don't have everything so they need others to complete them).

BAD UP BRINGING..... bien sur y5elo wledhom fe zenqa nhar kamel omba3d yeshkeew.... ya5i 7ala
lazem tarabbi les parent qbal matrabbi drari

lack of work: wa7ed yejeeb el-bac w yeqra w ki y7awes 3la khedma mayelqaash.... mneen yjeeb drahem? yroo7 yesreq? Trading drugs will get him more than he we wishes to gt in no tym

free time... every algerian has A LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of free time.... i mean i suffer from that too

el-mohim..... the government members need to get their butt off those chairs in their offices and they need to have more activities for the youth which are free of charge....

no tym to finish i'll complete later

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Looks like Algerian officials do check whats going on on the internet afterall. I was just watching Algerian news, they did somesort of workshop regarding the above topic in La Grande Poste, a step-forward in my opinion..

Done is better than perfect.