• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen
  • Girls
  • 299 posts

Current mood: Torn
salam guys ^_^
I have got this idea from another forum and because i liked it a lot i wanted to share it with ya guys =)

Who didn't have a somber feeling where dwell all kinds of other feelings. It's better to release those dark thoughts than being prisoner of them. It's better to darken the papers and the pages of this forum than darkening your days. If you feel the need to jot down sorrow and free yourself, get a pen and purify yourself. Be a Poe or A Baudelaire. I posted this topic here because I think purging one darker feelings is the highest poetical stage, it is the stage where someone can get rid of his darker side. ;)
I will start :

The moment of truth Fearing it,ignoring it, trying with all your force to avoid it yet it comes :the moment of truth .A moment when one’s self is no more a mystery but an open book a book of bloody words and sad stories.A moment when you realize that your life have been simply series of lies of your own made and that all your years have been a theatrical scene in which you ve played all the roles except being yourself.the time when you discover that you ve broken many hearts in order to convince yourself as well as your audiences with your acting.when regert is for no reason a relief because neither performing the voyage would be possible nor returning would heal the past injuries.the time when you wish telling the others that you care,you feel .when you simply abandon hatred as being the only mean to show your love

• Wahrania likes this

Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen
  • Girls
  • 299 posts

Some won’t appreciate what you say or do, but as long as you speak honestly from the heart and let them see who you really are, you'll be fine. This is not a perfect world; this is not a perfect life. So live life the way you want, because no matter what you do, people would never run out of something to say against you.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
You're scratching a sensitive area here snow white, this would be the topic to write in and never open again, because writing at a moment of agony turns out to be either rediculous or exagerated once we're back to our normal state of mind. Especially if you're a lunatic like me. I don't think I will let go now, but good topic, and let me tell you you need to be really brave to just pour out your most negative feelings especially in the moments they rise up. On the other hand I would really know where it comes from and how it could be defeated, altough I studied psychonalysis, I believe if I apply it on this I will end up discovering that I have schizophrenia, lol. Psychoanalysts are crazy people, don't you think?

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
so what exactly is required from us here snowwhite? you want me to speak about my negative side?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
yes snow white tell us and I'll reply again..

Done is better than perfect.

Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen
  • Girls
  • 299 posts

salam
well, you are free to set your own ideas guys, whatever annoys you and you would like to share it, sometimes you have this dark view of life and you want to share. The thing might be about a view of life, sth you dislike about ppl/ yourself/ the world around you . If you have more suggestions you are more than welcome to share!

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
Great topic sis!
I do that a lot, and I find it relaxing to write down your darkest thought. Just scattered ideas on whatever paper or copybook I find at hand reach and as soon as I drop the pen I forget about the whole thing.
But it's like Apocalypse said it's always fun to read what you read afterwards and a bit embarrassing if put in public display :P
I should give it some thought!
Posted Image