- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
This is a hotly anticipated bout between two decent heavyweight fighters (David Haye, London and Wladimir Klitschko , Ukraine) taking place on 2 July.

"I've got no doubt Wladimir will freeze like an iceberg when I hit him on the chin in Hamburg. He won't know how to react, will panic, attempt to run for cover and then realise big brother Vitali is in the corner mopping up tears with a white towel."

David Haye thinks that Vitali is the toughest one," he added. "That's why he's taking on the younger brother - because he's not that tough. That's why he chose me.

"You know what? I'm so scared of David Haye. He says he's going to take out my jab; so, I will really feed him with the jab - jab jab grab, jab jab grab, grab, and eventually the right missile is going to land on his chin or his temple or whatever it is.

"So I'm sorry guys, but David Haye will get knocked out

Fighting talk from two decent boxers who dont really like each other too much, which offcourse, helps to sell tickets. I am looking forward to this bout a lot.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ng/13762541.stm
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
haha ohhhhh maaaaan... I don't think there was as much as anticipation towards a Boxing fight since Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson

I think it will be an excellent fight, like you said they hate each other.. makes it that much better :P

WgxUpZ6.png

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
oh well ... after all that hype ... nothing much. It may have seemed better if they didnt hype it up so much. I guess only manny vs mayweather is worth looking forward to now, if it happens that is.