- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
After initial reports that suggested that the attacks were carried by "Islamic Terrorist" groups, recent proclamations indicate that the attacks were planned and carried out by a Norwegen christian extremest of a right-wing methodology.

The two attacks took place minutes between each other. The first attack was a bomb that exploded near the Prime Minister's office and resulted in 3 or 4 deaths. The 2nd attack, which the attacker carried out personally, was at a youth camp for the governing party, where he shot at point-blank range into the crowd of youngsters and killed 85 so far.

According to a screenshot of the attacker's facebook page, which has been taken down later, shows that he was an educated man with some sort of hidden and awkward activities.

His Facebook Page Screenshot : http://www.ngohq.com...ngBreivikFB.jpg

WgxUpZ6.png

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

After the first attack many assumptions were made , people on Twitter were suggesting that it might be Qathafi , Al Qaidaa .. n many other things , it really got me worrying , since i was planning on maybe continuing my studies there , we don't need another country hating on Muslims !.

n what an ordinary profile the attacker has , i would have never assumed that this man is a potential threat , except for maybe the Dexter part haha .. Posted Image
Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Well, they can no longer blame the muslims, it was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, white male who carried out the attacks.

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

except for maybe the Dexter part haha

I swear that's exactly what i thought when i saw his picture... DEXTER!!!