2 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
salam , Saha Ramdankom,

I was told about this two weeks ago, Hydra young inhabitants are revolting against the authority to protect their neighborhood. When I was first told they don't want to lose their public green space for a parking lot, I laughed and said some dont even have a roof, we never had a green space in my hometown, why should that be this important. The following days, news kept coming about people being arrested and clashes between civilians and police in Bois des pins. I liked this sentence fom al-watan newspaper: "
Du jamais vu en Algérie depuis l’indépendance. Des dizaines de policiers protègent un chantier. Cela se passe au Bois des Pins, à Hydra. Est-ce le site d’une future centrale nucléaire pour qu’il y ait un tel déploiement ? Est-ce le site d’une construction à caractère hautement stratégique pour la sécurité nationale ?"
Apparently, this "anonymous person" who ordered them to start building doesn't even have the construction permit, but who could be so powerful to cause all these events and have the authorities' support and still doesn't have a construction permit. On the other hand, these videos have been shared on facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GG4TMCl8Fg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZOrh-e3cR8
lol this one is quite funny, "Allaho akbar, alyahoud, rabbi m3ana matkhafouch"

So What do you think? Personally I feel unwanted in my own country when I see such treatment.

• Beebo and •eve• like this

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Oh my .. the videos gave me goosebumps , just the thought that riots might spread to other willayas n here we go again another revolution in the Arab world , I mean that's great but being in the middle of all that really creeps me out , after what we have seen in Syria n Libya n Egypt , I don't want those horrible things to reoccur here !.

I mean already the police are shooting people , if it get's bigger they might as well just blow up the neighborhood !.

Allah yostor w ya7fad.

n thank's for sharing sis , I heard the news on tv but i didn't know it was this serious !!.

Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

n here we go again another revolution in the Arab world , I mean that's great but being in the middle of all that really creeps me out , after what we have seen in Syria n Libya n Egypt , I don't want those horrible things to reoccur here !.

So many horrible things do happen during such moments, the feeling of glory and victory when the dictator is gone is amazing. First In Algeria there is no dictator (that's sth al jazeera and tunisians need to understand) but there are a lot of people trying to get this started, what I hate about these people is that they are opportunists, in fact I hate both them and those governing us today cuz it'sa corrupted system. I mean I don't want this to start now although I used to be very excited about the idea. People are becoming more and more corrupt. And things in this country won't be better than Lybia or Syria. Anyway May God protect this country and these people!