Change
Photo

How do you guys spend those last two hours before Iftar?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

How do you guys spend the last two hours before Iftar?

You know when you're too tired and thirsty and feel like time has stopped just to tease you :D

For me, we go on a road trip somewhere nearby or walk on the beach, visit my uncles, buy zllabia and stuff like that so in one word .... outside and when we come back we just set the table, cook the bourak and then its Iftar time. Great way to spend time, fresh air has always been the best solution for feeling like you lost all your energy.

What about you guys?

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I sleep lol cos I work during the day.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
looking for fight :D

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
Mashaa'Allah Writersfreedom, you spend such a great time before Iftar. I'll tell you how I used to spend those last two hours; in the kitchen running in a race against time. See, time doesn't stop to tease me, quite the contrary, it flies by then stops 15 minutes before iftar when I'm done with everything.. thats when I start looking for the Imam's phone number to tell him to hurry and y2adan :D

looking for fight :D

Lol, typical Algerian behaviour during Ramadan
  • Omeymaa likes this
Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

I'll tell you how I used to spend those last two hours; in the kitchen running in a race against time.

High-5! Same here. Just had to wait for someone to say it lol smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Sanka u Lilia x

Done is better than perfect.