Change
Photo

What are your plans for Eid this year Insha'Allah?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

Eid is tomorrow Insha'Allah, its a happy occasion yet sad at the same time .... happy because its EID!!! :firework:

Sad cuz we have to say goodbye to Ramadan :( Insha'Allah our good deeds were accepted and prayers answered. ameen

So are you guys excited? What are your plans for Eid this year Insha'Allah and how will spend it?

[Or how did you spend it if you're replying to this topic after the first day of Eid]

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I had a great time Hamdulillah/Masha'Allah, we spent Eid with my family at my uncle's house and everyone was there Masha'Allah.

I spent the whole time taking care of my baby cousin he's one month old Masha'Allah, I Love kids so much and yesterday was great cuz there were so many children around Masha'Allah, but was dead tired of course and went to bed very early, too early actually esp for me lol. :D

What about you guys? I don't know why I get the feeling that everybody's down around here somehow ... what's up E-DZers?

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
We had Shakhshoukha for the first time in a long time. Now I am preparing the meat to go and have a barbeque.. :D am going to take my brothers go-karting
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image