writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

What's the type of job you would like to have?

We all have a dream job ....... what's yours and why ?

How did you know its what you want to do Insha'Allah?

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• wad likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Not exactly a job I'd be paid for, but I'd seriously like to go and visit those homeless children every eid and whateva event we celebrate. That is one thing I really want to do...
Other than that my dream job would be teaching, just feels 'right'.

Done is better than perfect.

wad

wad
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Current mood: Balanced
When I was little, I always wanted to be a Doctor! Then, I grew up and found out that I am not my best around patients; I lack patience I guess (I studied Languages at High School, so there was no chance for me to be a Doctor anyway :P ) And I grew up a little more and wanted to be a Pilot... yeah , you read right, a Pilot :D that eminated from my love to travel. I thought by being a pilot, I get to visit many places for free... and yeah, I would get paid for it! Amazing, right?! :D But again, there was no chance for that since I studied Literature. I would say, dreams change with time. The more we grow up, the more rational we get. Hence, I stopped dreaming :D

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I want to be a tribal leader. I heard they can have up to 12 women and 30 tents. Free massages all day, somebody feeding you grapes... reminds me of Ace Ventura. :lol:
  • Beebo likes this
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
I like new challenges. I'll work in one job for sometime, then get bored and want to either move forward or change my whole career.

keeps life more interesting

BUT I think my dream job has always been an archaeologist or an astronomer. Always been a guy that likes to find solutions or discoveries of any kind smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

WgxUpZ6.png

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

My dream job mm.. definitely one of those jobs where you have to try new mattresses or something, n like sleep all day on 'em, that job exists right?
Also I'd love to be a movie director, n ya since I was little I was so into space n aliens so I wanted to become an astronaut :D NASA here I come.
  • wad likes this
Posted Image

jollyme- :)

jollyme- :)
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Current mood: Angelic
Lool @ Wad's comment... never stop dreaming khoya!
& my dream job is to become an astronaut.... inshallah... someday... in paradise city.. or maybe lala-land... :P
(¯`v´¯)
. •.¸.
Jollyme

Nouredine

Nouredine
  • Darja Gurus
  • 281 posts

Current mood: Amused Contributor
for me i want to be a cars designer ( mechanical part not concept ) & i'm on the way to be inchallah
  • Beebo likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

for me i want to be a cars designer ( mechanical part not concept ) & i'm on the way to be inchallah

Good luck bro.. make sure matinsanish :P

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

go work for toyota or hyundai... soon they take over the world

kim

kim
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Current mood: Thinking
:salaam:
My dream job is to be a doctor,I've always wanted that especially in my childhoud because people around me were calling me a donctor,I can help people and being doctor sounds nice,I've always written that in school's written expression.then I changed my mind I wanted to be an interpreter and othertimes a pilot,but when the moment to choose had come and everybody was telling me to do this or that,I knew that my job must includ helping people and finding solutions and eventhough being a doctor would be stressful it would also be worth it,now after spending few years in Algerian hospitals as a student I want that more than any time in order to be not just a doctor but a good one who helps in fighting corruption in our hospitals and make the patient the most important concern and I am in my way inshaa Allah.
  • Wahrania likes this

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
Being a mom would be my dream job. Can't think of anything more rewarding.
  • Beebo likes this

Zakaria

Zakaria
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • Location:At University! Studyin' for the best and the worst, brother!

Current mood: Dreaming
Studying arabic until i get to the level of EL MUTANABI.

Studyin' other languages that I enjoy.

Then travel around the world (not for utopia, "love" or anything, just to discover Allah's creations)

Then get back to Algeria, get married (la3riss ou la3roussa, ha la la, moulouk ma7roussa ha la la (8) ).

Then either teaching (to show to young people like me that we have a future in Algeria, a great history and a great culture) or workin' in the tourism industry in South algeria (when i say tourism i mean national and cultural tourism, not fat-cha3touta-Jeannette from Paris or fat-douwara-ya3reg-James from London).

Now, compare that to what i study at university. I'm so far that the hole that goes to China seems the smallest HOLE EVER.
  • Beebo likes this

Posted Image

TO COOK ME

QALB EL LOOZ!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Studying arabic until i get to the level of EL MUTANABI.

Studyin' other languages that I enjoy.

Then travel around the world (not for utopia, "love" or anything, just to discover Allah's creations)

Then get back to Algeria, get married (la3riss ou la3roussa, ha la la, moulouk ma7roussa ha la la (8) ).

Then either teaching (to show to young people like me that we have a future in Algeria, a great history and a great culture) or workin' in the tourism industry in South algeria (when i say tourism i mean national and cultural tourism, not fat-cha3touta-Jeannette from Paris or fat-douwara-ya3reg-James from London).

Now, compare that to what i study at university. I'm so far that the hole that goes to China seems the smallest HOLE EVER.

LOL.... love how you think bro!! Best of luck!! :D