• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

describe the ripple effect of 9/11 in one word ~

Posted Image

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Tageldunt Zelda

Tageldunt Zelda
  • Girls
  • 46 posts

Current mood: Alienated

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

describe the ripple effect of 9/11 in one word ~

Posted Image

~~~ Peace out ~~~

mmmm... you mean like the outcome of it ?

one word: islamophobia... <_<
-*-*-*Viva*-*-*-*Argelia*-*-*-<3 Mi bléd adoptivo... ! ^_^ assa azeka..dima!

*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.

\¸. ALGERIA .¸¸.

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤

..\

☻/

/
; ;
b b

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
Al Qaida
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
Got so many words, but I got to say America_Centrism

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

The thing I really cannot understand is how the west makes of this day the saddest day on earth while any fool can clearly see it isn't as bas as they claim. American conspiracy theorists themselves argued the attack was caused by American government, and other attacks a hundered times worse were excuted by America and the Europe and Israel in Arab and third world countries. Have we Arabs lost the rest of our dignity to be humiliated this much by this country originally made up of vagabonds?

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

The thing I really cannot understand is how the west makes of this day the saddest day on earth while any fool can clearly see it isn't as bas as they claim. American conspiracy theorists themselves argued the attack was caused by American government, and other attacks a hundered times worse were excuted by America and the Europe and Israel in Arab and third world countries. Have we Arabs lost the rest of our dignity to be humiliated this much by this country originally made up of vagabonds?

Take a trip to the States and talk to the average person.. most people don't even know what the capital of neighboring Canada is, how do you expect them to care about the rest of the world ? Of course, that's not the case for everyone, but the vast majority have absolutely no idea (or interest) in the outside world .. not even in countries nearby. So with that in mind, you can imagine why they think 9/11 is the saddest day in the world.
  • Beebo likes this

Tageldunt Zelda

Tageldunt Zelda
  • Girls
  • 46 posts

Yes, and its not even a conspiracy theory.. its the truth.. I mean think about.. many people with their video cameras taped the 9/11 heroes saying to say away from building 7 because it was about to explode..... -_-

Another thing.. those same heroes who help saved lives were BANNED from going to the 9/11 10 year anniversary ceremony..

Now why is that? lol ! omg !!! watch this video xD !!!

http://www.youtube.c...el?blend=1&ob=5

"the lady could have at least waited till building 7 has fallen"..... hahaha xD

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
I'm not to sure what one word would describe it.
But today, I read this 'quote' online and I really liked it ; "Dear USA, Your 9/11 is Palestine's 24/7".
Just thought I'd share it smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Tageldunt Zelda

Tageldunt Zelda
  • Girls
  • 46 posts

Thats is so true !! o_O

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
A Muslim American on Reddit summed it up pretty well (both 9/11 and its effect 10 years later) :

Posted Image
  • Beebo, writersfreedom and •eve• like this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
wow that really summed it up perfectly

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

how do you expect them to care about the rest of the world ?

I think it's ok for an American to care only about what happens in America and so we do in DZ, but why on earth does Europe and the Arab world care so much about this day and consider it as the saddest day on earth!!

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:

I think it's ok for an American to care only about what happens in America and so we do in DZ, but why on earth does Europe and the Arab world care so much about this day and consider it as the saddest day on earth!!

Sorry but for me its not OK for today's super power to care only about themselves, not when they're involved in almost every single war on the earth. Not when they've illegally invaded countries, killed millions of innocent civilians, taken sides in civil wars they have no absolutely no link to, dictated government policy in tons of third world countries, etc. Once you do all that, once you make everyone's business your own, you lose the right to only care about yourself.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam

Misleading
Posted Image

MyersVok

MyersVok
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood:
video 7/7 The Ripple Effect Heavy viewing, heavy message. My question is; what can WE do?