writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

So, am finally able to learn how to use Photoshop, am just getting started, so far I can add special effects to the picture and play around with it as well as add a text to it, but soon Insha'Allah I will learn how to mix pictures together etc... I have an Awesome teacher Masha'Allah so am very excited about this because I will also be learning how to make videos and edit them etc.. Insha'Allah :D

I will be able to make e-dz wallpapers and profile pictures at last, I always wanted to do that :P

This is my first Photoshop project but I will Insha'Allah be adding more as I make them. So that those of you who have experience in this can give me their feedback ^_^

Posted Image

Stay tuned :P

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• •eve• likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Congrats WF!. welcome to the photoshop club :D lol, n ur work is really impressive, I remember my first designs were all just brushes all over the place haha.
So, u have a teacher thats great, but don't just depend on ur teacher, in ur free time search on youtube n google for lessons, there r tons of them out there.
n to really get a hold of photoshop u need to just open it n try every tool n just go wild with it.

n for a first time this design is really good, n my advice to help u excel is whenever u see a design u like n feel like that is what u want to do, just save it n keep trying to repeat it, cause only then u will notice the little things that make a difference.
n with practice u will find things that u will like, n start using often, n u will have ur own way of designing, when u get there u will have ur own identity in photoshop, it will be like ur own special handwriting :D

Anyway, I can't wait to see ur next project n see the progress, keep up the good work!. :D best of luck.
  • writersfreedom likes this
Posted Image

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
Congratulations, looking good Masha'Allah
Is your teacher free to teach me as well? lol Posted Image
  • writersfreedom likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

Thanks guys smile

I had my first lesson yesterday, my Teacher worked while I watched him, then he said later I have to show him my work and do it by myself :D So last night I did this and showed it to my teacher today who liked it :D [I got 10/10 :P ]

Well to be honest, its not like am paying for the lessons, my Teacher is a really nice Friend :D

Thank you for your feedback and encouragement, my next one will Insha'Allah be much better ^_^

~~~ Peace out ~~~