writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

:hawla: , what are they doing?? :o
How on earth is this acceptable?! :ohboy: And most of the women there are not even wearing proper Hijab smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8H_HyFW6PM&feature=related

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Tageldunt Zelda

Tageldunt Zelda
  • Girls
  • 46 posts

Current mood: Alienated
Oh..My... WHAT ?? o_O Uhm.. ok.. this is when i dont mind being labeled as a salafist.. xD but seriously this is... the b word ! BIDAH !! lol I heard of women being islamic scholars but not imams... and surely women are allowed to give da3wa.. to women of course.. but thats it !

Look.. I am actually a very liberal muslima but my "liberal" philosophy can only go so far

So wait.. i do have an important question.. can women lead prayer ONLY for women ? Or is that haram also ?

And yes.. they are not covered properly not only that but not to be mean, but her Adan sounds kinda weird xD

salam
-*-*-*Viva*-*-*-*Argelia*-*-*-<3 Mi bléd adoptivo... ! ^_^ assa azeka..dima!

*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.

\¸. ALGERIA .¸¸.

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤

..\

☻/

/
; ;
b b

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

and surely women are allowed to give da3wa.. to women of course.. but thats it !

Women can be 3allimat [scholars] that's perfectly allowed and encouraged, and they can give lectures to everyone [men or women], The most knowledgeable scholar is Islam is Aisha (RA) and Sahaba learned their Deen from her after the Prophet's [PBUH] death. So there's no problem in that. Although as u said yes there are many 3allimat [female scholars] who give da3wa and teach women their deen in a non-mixed environment, so women can ask any questions they want and learn freely about their Deen.

So wait.. i do have an important question.. can women lead prayer ONLY for women ? Or is that haram also ?

Women are allowed to lead prayers for other women, but the female Imam in those prayers stands between the other women not in front of them like the male Imam does.

Posted Image

And when women gather and its prayer time, it is encouraged that they pray Jama3a and gain more Ajir Insha'Allah.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Al-Nawawi said: The Sunnah is for a woman who is leading other women in prayer to stand in the middle of the row, because of the reports which state that ‘Aa’ishah and Umm Salamah led other women and they stood in the midst of them.

Al-Majmoo’ Sharh al-Muhadhdab, vol. 4, p. 192

WgxUpZ6.png