• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam,

In my view this is a historical and one of the most inspirational speeches ever given...A lot of lessons to learn

• Beebo and •eve• like this
Be the change you want to see in the world.

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

This is actually very inspiring, I wish I could do what I love n take a different path in life, but I would rather live someone else's life n be successful than to live mine n be a failure.
I guess I'm a coward then.. Posted Image
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

This is actually very inspiring, I wish I could do what I love n take a different path in life, but I would rather live someone else's life n be successful than to live mine n be a failure.I guess I'm a coward then..

Allah ghaleb, we live in a world where knowing the right people would help you achieve your dreams and succeed. That usually only happens to 5% of people at most.
  • •eve• likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine

salam
but I would rather live someone else's life n be successful than to live mine n be a failure.
I guess I'm a coward then.. Posted Image

Well, if u take into accounts the opportunities that ur environment and ur country provide u with in making ur career choices then I would say that ur acting rational and not being a coward.

(However, it seems that rationality wasn't a friend of Steve Jobs : "Be hungry, be foolish" )
  • •eve• likes this