• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ilyu

Ilyu
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Current mood: Spaced
Hello everybody!
as i was saying in the welcome section, i'm a young italian researcher who lived half an year in Algiers.
I'm now trying to promote a project for algerian young artists, trying to develop a net of contacts.
I was wondering which is your opinion on this matter, and if you know already the existence of similar projects
or you have some contacts (associations of artists, interested in cultural promotion, musicians, photographers... you think may be involved).

Thank you for the attention,
the forum is really great and well organised (still, i'm not sure if this is the right section for this post :P).

In attachment, you'll find the proposal of the project -with a general description of it.

Hope to hear from you soon, take care! ;)

Attached Files

γΝγΟ - Mohammed

γΝγΟ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
Hi, it sounds like a project which could hold a lot promise although the description doesnt really mention much in terms of actual concrete steps you are going to take. Is it going to be a site where artists can upload there work? Can they sell through it? Or is it just containing the biographies of algerian artists?
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Ilyu

Ilyu
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Current mood: Spaced
Hello Mohammed,
well, this is under construction, what i mean is that our mission is giving a chance to young algerian artists to get visibility. Marketing is not involved in the idea, it was more about rating in a web platform artists -whom have the opportunity to present and expose themselves and be linked to european emergent artists- and organize shows, contexts with the winners of each session. This could generate a net of contacts which i hope will help algerian creative youth to grow up and receive feedbacks from all over the world.
Now, me and my team are working on the background of the project.
if you have any ideas or suggestions... keep posting smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
saha!

ciao!

Mimi Sweety

Mimi Sweety
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Current mood:
It sounds really interesting; I think it will be a successful project but you have to work hard to summon the necessary energies and talented persons who can give a boost to the project in question.

I wish you good luck ;)
**Do your best & Accept the rest---Life is about taking chances **