wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam,

Take a look at this

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=256315844418677

Personally I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but here some of the facts that no one can deny:

1. BHL (Bernard Hervé Levy) is well known for his anti-Muslim and Islamophobic opinions.
2. Just after the fall of Tripoli in the hands of the CNT, Canal + invited BHL and the man went bragging that he was the first French public figure to visit Benghazi right at the beg of the revolution and the first one to call for Nato's help to rebellion and how without him non of this wouldn't have happened
This video of "les Guignols de l'info" shows his "enthusiasm" for the Libyan revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssp4hfIHkGc

In the book of Pascal Boniface : « Les intellectuels faussaires : Le triomphe médiatique des experts en mensonge » BHL is shown as one of biggest manipulators of the public opinion in France, the type of man who would lie and do anything for his own (and for Isreal) benefit (btw, Pascal Boniface is a well-respected intellectual whom I personally admire)

Now the mystery that needs to be solved is this : How could Israel take benefit in revolutions that are bringing Islamists to power (Tunisia, Libya) and polities that are more antagonist to Israel than the previous ones (case of Egypt and the recent tension between Egypt and Israel) ?! ….can anyone answer this question ?
  • Beebo likes this
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Well i'm not surprised at all bro. BHL has always been involved and part of every conspiracy theory out there that's related to Muslims or the middle east.

Now the mystery that needs to be solved is this : How could Israel take benefit in revolutions that are bringing Islamists to power (Tunisia, Libya) and polities that are more antagonist to Israel than the previous ones (case of Egypt and the recent tension between Egypt and Israel) ?! Ö.can anyone answer this question ?

Well I posted a video a while ago (i'm starting to think it was in the wrong section of the forums) where the shiekh talks about the shift of power from the USA to Israel. He states that the shift of power from Britain to the USA took a war (WW 2) which provided the USA a stage to display its powers and greatness, especially since it came to the rescue of Britain and winning the war.

Now, for Israel to take over power from the states, it needs to do the same (start a war) in which it displays its power and greatness. We also know what the Israeli flag stands for don't we? The two blue stripes are the two rivers from Iraq and Egypt. So I wouldn't be surprised if this is what they were preparing for.

Here is the video again in case some of you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNlHSiRnEg

• wise-man001 likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam,

Well, the video looks interesting (I've seen only a small part of it for now :P) however, personally I don't think that Israel wants to start a war in a big scale, why ?

1- First of, although no one can deny the hegemony of Israel on the US hence the world (just keep in mind the US reaction after Palestine had joined UNESCO ) and although we all known that the media and the world financial centers are controlled by the jews, in my view Israel just can't act on the scene and will always need to stay in the backstage; Simply because for a country to be a protagonist on the scene, it needs to be up to it regarding the geographical and demographic dimensions (the US is the third largest country and has the third largest population, China which is the near future big boss is the fourth largest country and has the very fist largest population, France has more than 65 millions...)

2- It's well known that most of the Israelis (jews in general) are afraid of war, it's in their character "«–Ś» «š  ś —»Ŗ ›ř« Š« «š« ŚŚš« ř«ŕŌśš" Besides, they had a lot of trouble dealing with Hezbollah in south of Lebanon, so my point is even if they hold the most terrifying technology they will never have the courage to use it against a community that's as large as more than a billion individual (by using it I mean on a large scale of course,sadly they're already murdering our borthers and sisters in Ghaza)

Interesting, I just read this article on el khabar, according to them BHL is calling for discharging the president of the CNT

BHL's reaction after calling for an Islamic state in Libya