- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,650 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

WARNING!! - This is not for the weak hearted!! If you can't handle gore please don't watch

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=184077091678154

WgxUpZ6.png

•eve•

•eve•
  • Girls
  • 363 posts

Current mood: Goofy Contributor
salam

The video is unavailable .. Posted Image
But regardless of that, there has been a lot of talk about such videos spreading around, many people suggested that those videos aren't real n they could have been easily faked specially with the low phone camera quality.
I mean it is really tricky, I mean yeah many people are revolting against the Syrian government but on the other hand many Syrians are supporting Bashar!?
Some Syrian journalists said that all the fuss was started by the media, well obviously.. but we only see what those channels choose to air, right?

I still believe that Bashar's government is corrupted n needs to go down, but all those theories roaming around can be overwhelming Posted Image
Posted Image

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam,

Yesterday there was an excellent report in France 2 about the situation in Syria. I managed to find the videos in youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ljRkINMi4

What marked me the most in this report is the story of that 5 years old girl who was shot and consequently lost her leg ... How she was constantly asking her mum : "Mum...when will my leg grow back ?"

اللهم أصلح أحوالنا و أحوال المسلمين
  • Beebo and kamylood like this
Be the change you want to see in the world.

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor

Yesterday there was an excellent report in France 2 about the situation in Syria. I managed to find the videos in youtube

I was planing not to miss this edition, but for some reason I just missed it !!
thx a lot for sharing it, brother

Hey !