- - - - - algeria social problems

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

it's sad what one of the girls says at the end "you'll find me in a place like this somewhere, because this isn't gonna stop"

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
Allah ybarek!

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

I wonder why we never see policemen arresting political corrupts on television, maybe they don't exist! What a wonderful world!
??????

Allah yahdina

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
I have trouble understanding why they would invite ENTV to bust down this brothel - doesn't seem professional to say the least...

Winter

Winter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Current mood:
Allaho Akbar... What an infected society!

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Prostitution has been around since the dawn of time and will always be around, human nature means there'll always be a need for this. However, I completely disagree that it's a social epidemic or anywhere near that level in Algeria. Sure it exists, but you really have to go out of your way to find it .. which is not the case in most of the world. In fact, just look at our neighbors, Morocco and Tunisia, and not to insult them or anything, but prositution is a lot more rampant in both of those countries (mainly due to tourism).

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

I have trouble understanding why they would invite ENTV to bust down this brothel - doesn't seem professional to say the least...

to show the public that the government is "doing" something about this problem. Although i'm not so sure I believe it all. I know of many brothels where the neighbourhoods have complained to authorities, yet nothing has been done about them.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

heh the girl said it in the video, she said we were doing it in Algiers and nobody complained, then Wahrania, entv is the governments tool for propaganda, all those policemen to arrest women???? pfff chicken!

Wahrania

Wahrania
  • Darja Gurus
  • 202 posts

Current mood: Spaced
I understand that it’s their way of making it seem like the government is proactive in regards to this issue. But watching the video I find bahadlouna more than anything else. The police officers sitting on the umpteen cases of beer and enjoying a good laugh, the ENTV host lady suggesting to one of the johns (or pimps) to marry one of the prostitutes in order to get good deeds…?!?
Overall, I don’t think it was taken seriously. By the end of the video, I honestly couldn’t decide whether I was more disappointed in the girls or in our government…

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Overall, I don’t think it was taken seriously. By the end of the video, I honestly couldn’t decide whether I was more disappointed in the girls or in our government

couldn't agree more... I thought i was the only one who thought that
  • Wahrania likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Educate the people, provide social security to the poor, rehab these girls back into society and stop milking the 'oil' for your own pockets only!!!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

eve

eve
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor
salam

Algeria is so corrupted right not that the people actually believe that there is no judiciary here n that there is always a way out if you got money, power or you simply know someone in the "system".

Allah yehdina..
  • Beebo likes this
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

salam

Algeria is so corrupted right not that the people actually believe that there is no judiciary here n that there is always a way out if you got money, power or you simply know someone in the "system".

Allah yehdina..

very true.. they have given up on the country and the system as a whole and I don't blame them

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: algeria, social problems