Change
Photo

You guys have become sooo dry.... where are the beautiful topics we used to have before :D

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sido_uk

sido_uk
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Current mood:
Hello everyone :D haven't been on this for years and from what i can see there is many new people which is great to have and also few changes to the forum smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ... fatony , Habeeb , rym ect..... miss u all :D
  • Beebo likes this

ℓυℓυ

ℓυℓυ
  • Girls
  • 154 posts

Current mood: Sneaky
3endek el-7aq... I signed in hopin' to find something interesting but Alah ghaleb, people are toooooo busy (i don't blame them)...

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I login now and then but now I have more responsibility. try being married and a working family man. It's not easy. I use the internet to check emails and do research and that is about it.

I was hoping the young Algerians might take over with their creativity and availability on the internet.

Yallah see u soon.

regards
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

I login now and then but now I have more responsibility. try being married and a working family man. It's not easy. I use the internet to check emails and do research and that is about it.

before even clicking on the topic i knew you'd say something along those lines.. such a Fatony reply lol.. ;)

I was hoping the young Algerians might take over with their creativity and availability on the internet.

yea same.. but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I don't even think I'll be able to keep it going on my own :(

WgxUpZ6.png

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

yea same.. but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I don't even think I'll be able to keep it going on my own

Well we've got commitments too, work and university do need loads of tme and care.
Beebo! you're the source of inspiration bro, if you can't keep it going( I'm sure you can) then everyone else will just give up smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Well we've got commitments too, work and university do need loads of tme and care.
Beebo! you're the source of inspiration bro, if you can't keep it going( I'm sure you can) then everyone else will just give up smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Oh we know.. we're all in the same boat, which is why i said that smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

no intention of blaming anyone, sorry if that's how it came out :P

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

I miss e-dz a Lot! :(

I work 10 hours a day and Hamdulillah/Masha'Allah I love my job very much, and have some projects that also need my full attention, so by the time I get home am just dead tired, cant remember last time I actually had lunch during the day lol.

But we still come back now and then, and we try our best to make sure Beebo doesn't have to keep it going on his own :P

Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say hello :D

Insha'Allah I will try to log in more..... Hope everyone's doing well Insha'Allah.

See ya Posted Image

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image