- - - - - football messi ballon dor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

wow at 24 and he's already reached the same status as Cruyff, Platini, and Van Basten

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
He'll reach their level when he wins something with Argentina. As amazing as he's been for Barca, he'll never be considered a great until he wins something at the international level or at least goes far at the World Cup.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

He'll reach their level when he wins something with Argentina. As amazing as he's been for Barca, he'll never be considered a great until he wins something at the international level or at least goes far at the World Cup.

hahahaha wallah ghir I made this topic just to read your reply :P... yea totally agree.. no doubt that he needs to pick it up with argentina, especially with Higuain, Tevez, Aguero, Mascherano, and Pastore

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
:D

Don't get me wrong, he's a great player, best player in the world right now by faar .. and one of the greatest players of all-time. The things he's accomplished so far in his career although being 24 is mind-boggling. But like I said, without a World Cup, I don't think he'll ever be considered alongside the likes of Pele, Maradona and Zidane.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

yea no doubt.. I'm an Argentina fan, so I can't wait for them to win the world cup.. it's been way too long..

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Broke another record last night.. First to ever player to score 5 goals in Champions League History

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xparo8_barcelona-vs-bayer-leverkusen-7-1-2nd_sport

Argentina just made it to the top 10 since forever... It's looking really great with Sabella in charge, he seems to have the right mix of players, although i'm skeptical since he doesn't have enough managerial experience to be leading the national team... if only Bielsa could take over.. amazing coach and has mounts of experience and did wonders with the national team before :(

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
dude that keeper was totally rubbish.. he let in 7 goals.. very embarrassing. .
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: football, messi, ballon dor